TSPSC Departmental Test Notification 2019 @ tspsc.gov.in | Online Form (Nov Session): On 24th October 2091, TSPSC had released the Departmental Test – November 2019 Session under the Notification No. 07/2019 on their official site. The online application forms for TSPSC Departmental Test 2019 were being accepted by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) officials from 29th October 2019. So, candidates who are looking for the TS Departmental Test Notification 2020 must and should have to check this page.
All the candidates must submit the online form on or before the deadline. The last date to apply for the Telangana PSC Departmental Test Notification is 18th November 2019. We have provided the direct online TSPSC Departmental Test Application Form link to the end of this page. Go ahead and then check all the details given on this page.
You Can Also Check: ★ TS Government Openings 2019
- 1 TSPSC Departmental Test Notification 2019 – Nov Session
TSPSC Departmental Test Notification 2019 – Nov Session
|Latest TS Departmental Test Notification 2019|
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Exam Name||Departmental Test – November 2019 Session|
|Starting Date To Apply||29th October 2019|
|End Date To Submit||18th November 2019|
|Exam Date (Nov Session)||14th December 2019 To 23rd December 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam (CBT), Viva Voce|
Eligibility Criteria – TSPSC Departmental Test 2019
The employees of the Government of Telangana are eligible to apply for the Tests that are prescribed in their respective Departmental Service Rules. To get more details, you can check the official notification given below.
|Date of Issue of Notification||24th October 2019|
|Date of Commencement for applying on-line||29th October 2019|
|Last date for submission of application on-line||18th November 2019|
|Last date for payment of a fee||18th November 2019 by 11:59 PM|
|Schedule of Examinations||14th to 23rd December 2019|
|Hall Tickets will be hosted on official Website for downloading||07 days before commencement of Exam|
To know the selection process, all the candidates must check this section. The officials of the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will hire the applicants based on two rounds. They are
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Viva Voce
You Can Also Check: ★ TSPSC Recruitment
- The fee payable towards application fee for each application (Each Test shall be treated as one application) to apply for the Tests mentioned in the TimeTable of this notification shall be INR 200 (Rupees Two Hundred Only). However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages.
- The applicants should pay INR 100 for each paper towards Examination fee in addition
to the Application fee payable to the Secretary, T.S. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad through Net-Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card in TS On-line or e-pay from
29th October 2019 to 18th November 2019 by 11:59 PM.
Applying Process For TS Departmental Test Notification 2019 (Nov)
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) at www.tspsc.gov.in.
- There, you have to check the Departmental Test section.
- By clicking it, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Over there, you have to click on the Online Application link that is given there.
- Further, you have to fill all the details in the Online TSPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2019.
- Then, you will get a DTE ID.
- Later, you have to enter your DOB, Mobile Number and click on the Go button.
- The basic details of the applicant will be automatically pre-populated and the applicants need to select the Tests and Papers for which they wish to appear.
- The Application Reference Number in the TS Departmental Test Application Form has to be quoted for future reference/ correspondence.
- Now, you all have to submit the online application form on or before the last date that is 18th November 2019.
Applications will summarily be rejected for the following reasons:-
- If the Photo/ Signature not uploaded/ not clear/ blurred.
- If prescribed fee towards application and examination is not paid or if fee paid is less.
- Incomplete/ Incorrect application form will be rejected.
- If the Service Certificate is not filled/ not signed by the Controlling Officer/ without the seal of the Controlling Officer/ self-attestation instead of Controlling Officer/ signed by the Gazetted Officer instead of their Controlling Officer or if the Service Certificate is not uploaded properly.
- If the filled-in Application Form is not in terms of this notification.
- And if the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para (4) of the
- If the candidate does not fulfill the Terms & Conditions as laid down in the Notification.
- If the candidate applies during the debarment period.
Important Links – Telangana PSC Departmental Test Notification 2019 & Application Form
|To Check & Download TS Departmental Test Notification 2019 PDF||Click Here | Web Note|
|User Manual – Telangana PSC Departmental Exam 2019||Download|
Keep checking our Freshers Now page to get the latest updates regarding the TS Departmental Test Notification 2019 – Nov Session.