TSRJC Hall Ticket 2019 Is Out Now… Hello Guys!!! collect your TSRJC Hall Ticket 2019 with the help of this post. Only applied and eligible candidates can download their TSRJC CET Hall Ticket 2019 from the official website tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in now, that is from 11th May 2019 with the reference number allotted. The board of the Telangana State Residential Education Institutions Society (TSREIS) has decided to conduct the TSRJC CET Exam and noticed that the TSRJC CET Exam Date 2019 will be 19th May 2019.
A massive number of students applied for the Telangana State Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test (TSRJC CET) and are waiting to participate in the CET Exam. Furthermore, candidates can also download the Telangana CET Hall Ticket 2019 from the direct link provided at the end of the page. Also, we have given detailed information about the Selection Criteria and the procedure to download the TSRJC CET Admit Card 2019.
Telangana State Residential Education Institutions Society (TSREIS) Officials will publish the Telangana State Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test (TSRJC CET) Hall Ticket 2019 on the 11th May 2019 @ tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Also, the examination date scheduled from
10th May 2019 To 19th May 2019.
Telangana CET Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
|TSRJC Hall Ticket 2019 | TSRJC CET Exam Date|
|Name Of Board/ Organization||Telangana State Residential Education Institutions Society (TSREIS)|
|Name Of Exam||Telangana State Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test (TSRJC CET)|
|Exam Date||19th May 2019|
|Release Hall Ticket Date||Released On 11th May 2019|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
TS Residential Junior College CET Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates who are participating in the Telangana State Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test (TSRJC CET) can download the Telangana CET Hall Ticket 2019 through the official site from 11th May 2019. The officials of the Telangana State Residential Education Institutions Society (TSREIS) will not post the Telangana CET Hall Ticket 2019 to the candidates. They will not entertain the duplicate hall ticket to the exam cell. The examiners will not allow the candidate if he/ she fails to carry the hall ticket.
TSRJC CET Selection Criteria 2019
- Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination,
Reservation, Special category, and Local area.
- While selecting the students for MEC and CEC Group, the combined rank will be given to the candidates opted to MEC and CEC. If a candidate opted to MEC is not selected for MEC, his/ her candidature shall be considered for CEC also and Vice versa.
- The seats under a special category in MPC, BPC, MEC/ CEC will be given on the basis of common merit list of Children of Armed Personnel, PHC and Sports categories against OC.
- Under the PHC category, seats will be allotted based on the merit of the entrance test among the PHC candidates. Minimum disability is 40%.
- Under the Sports category, seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test among the sports category.
- Under CAP (Children of Armed Personnel) category, the parent of the candidate must be an ex-serviceman or presently serving in defense service. The seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test. NCC candidates are not eligible under CAP category
- In case of a tie among the candidates with the same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows:
a) The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics for MPC, Biological Science for BPC and Social Studies for MEC/CEC will be considered.
b) If still the tie persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC and for BPC, Mathematics for MEC/CEC will be considered.
c) If still, the tie persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
d) If there is a tie between male and female candidates, then the female candidate shall be given a higher rank.
e) If still, the tie persists, candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a higher rank: ST, SC, BC – A, BC – B, BC – C, BC – D, BC – E, OC,
Details On Telangana CET Hall Ticket 2019
Each and every candidate who is participating in the TSRJC CET Exam must check the details before downloading the TSRJC CET Admit Card 2019. If any problems or mistakes arrive in the TSRJC Hall Ticket 2019 then he/ she has to inform to the higher authorities.
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
Steps To Obtain TSRJC CET Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates can download the hall ticket from this source without any difficulty by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official site of the Telangana State Residential Education Institutions Society (TSREIS) @ tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
- After opening the home page, you will find the Important Links.
- In Important Links search for the Telangana CET Hall Ticket 2019.
- Click on the link and login page will get.
- Fill the details and hit on submit.
- Your TSRJC CET Admit Card 2019 will be displayed.
- Download and take a hard copy of it.
To Download TSRJC Hall Ticket 2019: https://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in/home0103prsvdf.rps (Activated)
★ ★ Download Hall Tickets ★ ★
Read this complete article to get complete details about TSRJC CET Hall Ticket 2019. Furthermore, keep visiting our Freshers Now page to get all such latest updates, Thank You.