TSSET 2020 Notification @ osmania.ac.in | TS SET Application Form, Eligibility, Dates: As per the latest notice, the officials of the Osmania University are now inviting the Online Application Forms for TS SET Notification 2020 from July 2020 (Tentative). So, you can apply from the link attached below. Candidates who are interested in the Telangana State Eligibility Test 2020 can check the complete details from this article. Moreover, the last date for the submission of online applications without late fee tentatively in July 2020.
On behalf of the Telangana State Osmania University will conduct the TS SET – 2020 Examination tentatively in the month of August 2020. Also, one can apply for the TSSET 2020 Notification Online from the official site @ osmania.ac.in or telanganaset.org. Moreover, the Online Applying Link will be updated by our team after the commencement of the application forms by the officials. Follow the below-given information while applying.
- 1 TSSET 2020 – Details
- 2 TSSET 2020 – Important Dates (Tentative)
- 3 TS SET 2020 Examination Fee
- 4 Admission Card For TS SET 2020 Exam
- 5 TS SET 2020 Online Application Form
- 6 Steps To Download TSSET 2020
- 7 TSSET 2020 Admit Card | Telangana State Eligibility Test Date
- 8 TSSET 2020 Syllabus
- 9 TSSET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 TSSET 2020 Result
- 11 TSSET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
TSSET 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Exam||Telangana State Eligibility Test (TSET 2020)|
|Name Of The Organization||Osmania University|
|TS SET Notification||July 2020|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||July 2020|
|Sub Category||Science Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Examination||August 2020|
|Official Website||osmania.ac.in or telanganaset.org|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|TSSET Previous Question Papers|
|TSSET Hall Ticket|
TSSET 2020 – Important Dates (Tentative)
|TS-SET-2020 Notification||July 2020|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||July 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee||July 2020|
|With a late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration Fee||July 2020|
|With a late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee||July 2020|
|With a late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee||July 2020|
|The download of Hall Tickets||August 2020|
|Dates of Examination||August 2020|
|Results Release Date||August 2020|
TS SET 2020 Examination Fee
- The candidates may pay the examination fee either by Credit Card/ Debit Card, the additional processing charges as applicable will also be debited from the Credit Card/ Debit Card of the candidate.
- After filling all the details of the online application form for the TS-SET examination, the candidate will have the option to select the mode of payment of examination fee either by Credit Card/ Debit Card during the online filling of the application form indicating their details therein.
- Please note that Fee submitted by any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO, etc. will not be accepted.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
|SC/ ST/ PH/ VH/ Transgender||700/-|
Admission Card For TS SET 2020 Exam
It may be noted that the admission card will be uploaded on the website of the telanganaset.org tentatively in August 2020. No admission cards will be sent to the candidates by post. The candidates should download their admission cards from the website to ascertain their venue of the Test as mentioned in the Admission Card and appear the examination only at the designated examination center. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/ her in the admission card.
TS SET 2020 Online Application Form
Here, in this section, we are going to discuss the TS SET Online Application Form 2020. So, all the candidates must and should apply only through Online Mode. And the Osmania University has particularly invited the Application Forms through Online Mode only. So, keep in mind and follow the instructions at the time of filling the Applications. Before applying online, the candidates must possess the documents below
- Passport size photograph in JPG format of minimum 20 kb to 40 kb. The dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Signature in JPG format of minimum 5kb to 20 kb. The dimension of the signature should be 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height).
- Caste Certificate in JPG format of minimum 50 kb to 300kb
Steps To Download TSSET 2020
- First of all, visit the official web portal of Osmania University @ osmania.ac.in or telanganaset.org.
- The homepage appears on the screen.
- Now, you have to go to the TSSET 2020 Details.
- Download the TS SET Notification 2020.
- Refer to all the valuable details thoroughly.
- If you are eligible then proceed to the further steps.
- On the official website, search for TS SET Online Application Form 2020 link.
- Now, the page shows the empty columns.
- So, you have to fill up all the data very carefully.
- Check the entered info twice or thrice.
- Now pay an Examination Fee.
- Read the payment details carefully.
- After completion of the payment procedure, you have to hit on the submit button.
- Keep the print out of TSSET Notification 2020.
To Download TSSET 2020 Notification: Click Here (Link Will Be Activated In April 2020 Tentative)
TSSET 2020 Admit Card | Telangana State Eligibility Test Date
Aspirants are suggested to note the Telangana State Eligibility Test Date 2020 from this section. And the Exam Date is conducted tentatively in August 2020. So, you have to work hard and perform well in the TS SET. Moreover, don’t forget to carry the TS SET Hall Ticket 2020 to the exam hall. And also, download the TSSET Admit Card from the link given below.
To Download TSSET 2020 Admit Card Here
TSSET 2020 Syllabus
All the candidates can prepare for the TSSET Exam by checking the TSSET 2020 Syllabus. By checking the TSSET 2020 Syllabus, candidates can know the Subject Names and mark details. Applicants can check the TSSET 2020 Syllabus from the below link.
Download TSSET 2020 Syllabus Here
TSSET 2020 Exam Pattern
TSSET Exam will be conducted in Objective Type Questions. And the TSSET Exam will be conducted for 3 hours. Part 1 will be conducted for 50 questions for 100 marks and part 2 will conduct for 100 questions for 200 marks. Candidates can check the TSSET Exam Pattern from TSSET 2020 Syllabus.
TSSET 2020 Result
All the candidates who had taken the TSSET Exam have to check the TSSET Results. Candidates can check the TSSET Results tentatively in August 2020. All the candidates can check the TSSET Result from the link given below.
Check TSSET 2020 Result Here
Download the TSSET 2020 Notification from the above link and end up your TS SET Online Application Form 2020 as soon as possible. Therefore, visit our website Freshers Now frequently.
TSSET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will TSSET 2020 Notification release?
TSSET 2020 Notification will be released in the month of July 2020.
On which date the TSSET Exam is going to be conducted?
TSSET 2020 Exam will be conducted in the month of August 2020.
How can I submit TSSET Application Form?
Candidates can submit their TSSET Application Form from the link attached at the end of our page (Freshers Now).
What is the TS SET 2020 Application Fee?
OC: Rs. 200/-, BC: 1000/-, SC/ ST/ PH/ VH/ Transgender: 700/-.