TVS Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive For Freshers: TVS is now conducting an off-campus drive for both graduates and postgraduates. Aspirants who are looking for the Off-Campus drives can apply for the TVS through Online Registration Process from this page. Moreover, TVS is now ready for recruiting the talented and skilled 2018, 2019 Passed Out members. Hence, the candidates who are deeply looking for the jobs in IT Industry can now test their luck.
Therefore, the candidates who are interested in TVS Off-Campus Recruitment Drive can apply through the registration link given at the bottom of our article. Therefore, to register for TVS Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 Drive you can now click the registration link given at the bottom of the page. Moreover, TVS is also offering internships for the freshers. So, all you need to do is to check all the portions of this page. Consequently, get the direct link to apply for the TVS Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 at the end.
- 1 TVS Off Campus 2018-2019
- 1.1 TVS Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 Drive Details
- 1.2 Why TVS?
- 1.3 TVS Careers
- 1.4 TVS Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 TVS Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
- 1.6 TVS Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- 1.7 TVS Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Documents
- 1.8 TVS Online Test Pattern 2018-2019
- 1.9 TVS Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Registration Process
TVS Off Campus 2018-2019
Candidates, hereby are noticed that the graduates who are B.E/B. Tech, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Tech/M.E, M.Com, M.Sc etc. are allowed to apply for the TVS Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019. Interested candidates can apply for TVS Off-Campus through the registration link below. Moreover, for the details about the drive, you can go through the details given below, like drive details, paytm careers, marks criteria, backlog criteria, eligibility criteria, salary details, registration process, selection process etc.
Furthermore, the person who will clear all these rounds is going to be the part of the TVS family. TVS is now conducting off campus in All over across India Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Cochin, Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon etc. So, we insist the aspirants who are applying for the TVS off-campus 2018 can now refer to the placement papers on our website freshersnow.com
TVS Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2020, 2019, 2018 Passouts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
At the present situation, a job is a critical as well as a crucial thing for both freshers and experienced candidates. Therefore, candidates should explore their skills at TVS Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive for Freshers and get selected in the reputed organization. TVS hired graduates and postgraduates at the TVS Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 Drive for Freshers. Hence, the candidates who apply for the TVS Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 Drive for Freshers should have a good skill set in both coding and arithmetic rounds. Hope that we have provided you with useful information.
TVS was established by Mr. TV Sundaram Iyengar. He began with Delhi first bus service in 1911 and founded T.V.Sundaram Iyengar and Sons Limited, a company in the transportation business with a large fleet of trucks and buses under the name of Southern Roadways Limited. When he died in 1955, his sons took the company ahead with several forays in the automobile sector, including finance, insurance, manufacture of two-wheelers, tires, and components. The group has managed to run 97 companies that account for a combined turnover of nearly $6 billion.
You Can Also Check: ★ OLX Off Campus
Sundaram Clayton was founded in 1962 in collaboration with Clayton Dewandre Holdings, United Kingdom. It manufactured brakes, exhausts, compressors and various other automotive parts. The company set up a plant at Hosur in 1978, to manufacture mopeds as part of their new division. In 1980, TVS 50, India’s first two-seater moped rolled out of the factory at Hosur in Tamil Nadu, Southern India. A technical collaboration with the Japanese auto giant Suzuki Ltd. resulted in the joint-venture between Sundaram Clayton Ltd and Suzuki Motor Corporation, in 1982. Commercial production of motorcycles began in 1984
Therefore, they innovate and encourage our people to push themselves and their ideas. Around here, coloring outside the lines isn’t just welcome, it’s expected. Furthermore, they inspire everyone around us to learn and grow. After all, if you’re not getting better, then neither are they. Moreover, they open our minds and our doors to new ways of thinking. Because great ideas can come from anywhere, even if it’s not your job.
TVS Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Therefore, to get selected in the TVS Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2018-2019 one should meet their eligibility criteria. Furthermore, the candidates should check the below profiles in order to meet their eligibility criteria. Moreover, an individual should have the following qualities to attain a job in the IT Industry.
And the candidates who are willing to join the TVS should now clear the marks criteria given below
- B.E/B. Tech, B.Com, B.Sc, M. Tech, M.E, M.Com, M.Sc etc., can now apply for TVS Off-Campus 2018-2019.
- The gap between their academic years should not be more than 2 years.
- The candidates of all the above-mentioned categories are eligible for this drive.
Therefore, the student who wants to apply for TVS Off-Campus 2018-2019 should not have any kind of backlogs. In the case of, backlogs the student’s profile will be rejected.
TVS Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
Every IT Company looks for a candidate who is a passionate, dynamic and hard working. Some of the qualities which every company commonly requires are:
- Candidates should work for the rotational hours.
- They should be adjustable with the extent of the timings due to project work.
- Aspirants should able to work for 24X7.
- The gap between the years should not be for more than one year.
- Good at communication skills.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of OS, Microsoft Office, and Programming languages.
- Aspirants should have time management.
You Can Also Check: TVS Motor Placement Papers
TVS Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2018-2019 – Selection Process
In general, the selection process is as similar to other IT Industries. Not only written test, technical and HR but also there is a group discussion round. The TVS is conducting following are the rounds in the TVS Off-Campus drive, TVS walk-ins, and TVS recruitment process
- Online Aptitude Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
TVS Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Documents
- Updated Resume.
- Passport size photocopies.
- Academic Certifications.
- Id Proof(Adhaar card/Ration card/PAN Card etc).
TVS Online Test Pattern 2018-2019
Refer to this section and know the TVS Online Test Pattern 2018-2019.
- It contains both Technical and General Ability Questions (Aptitude, General Knowledge, and Reasoning).
- The test was equivalent to GATE Questions.
- The total number of questions is 100.
- Around 70-80 questions are from Technical Section.
TVS Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Registration Process
- Firstly, you have to go to official website @ www.tvsmotor.com
- Nextly, you have to Click on the ” careers “.
- After that, fill the empty particulars given below.
- Name, Emailid, Job location, Job type etc.
- Upload your resume.
- And click on Submit.
To Apply For TVS Off Campus 2018-2019: Click Here
Find your careers by applying for TVS Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 Drive For Freshers | Online Registration. Therefore, we think that the information we have provided is useful to you. Stay tuned! for more updates keep browsing our website freshersnow.com