UCIL Jobs 2019 For 247 Ex-ITI Trade Apprentices Posts, Offline Application Form: The officials of the Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) had started inviting Offline UCIL Application Forms from 24th September 2019. So, all the candidates who are willing to work with the UCIL team can check this page to download and apply for the UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019. For 247 Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices, the officials will hire the skilled candidates on the Merit Basis.
The direct link to download the Offline UCIL Application Form is given to the end of this page. And you have to submit the offline form for the UCIL Openings 2019 within 20 [Twenty] days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Go through the below sections to know more information about the UCIL Jobs 2019.
You Can Also Check: ★ JPSC Openings 2019
- 1 UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – 247 Posts | Information
- 1.1 UCIL Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 1.2 Trade Wise Vacancy Details – Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices
- 1.3 Reservation Of Vacancies
- 1.4 Payment Of Stipend
- 1.5 UCIL Selection Process 2019
- 1.6 Documents While Submitting the Offline UCIL Application Form 2019
- 1.7 How To Apply For UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Online?
- 1.8 Essential Links – UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 & Offline Form
UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – 247 Posts | Information
|Latest UCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification|
|Organization Name||Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)|
|Post Name||Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices|
|Number Of Vacancies||247 Posts|
|Advt Number||1 /2019|
|Starting Date||24th September 2019 (Started)|
|Starting Date||Within 20 [Twenty] days from the date of publication of this advertisement|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs 2019|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
UCIL Eligibility Criteria 2019
Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR/ OBC [NCL] candidates and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC/ ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with an aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for the Vocational Training].
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 30.09.2019. Furthermore, the Relaxation in upper age limits as per Government guidelines for SC/ ST/ OBC [NCL] candidates.
You Can Also Check: ★ 10th Pass Govt Jobs
Trade Wise Vacancy Details – Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices
|Designated Trades||Eligible ITI Trades||No. of Posts|
|Welder [Gas & Electric]||Welder [Gas & Electric]||35|
|Turner/ Machinist||Turner/ Machinist||15|
|Instrument Mechanic||Instrument Mechanic||10|
|Mech. Diesel/ Mech. MV||Mech. Diesel/ Mech. MV||10|
Reservation Of Vacancies
- SC/ ST and OBC [NCL]: Vacancies for SC/ ST & OBC [NCL] candidates are reserved in
accordance with Section 3A(1) & (2) and Section 3B (1) & (2) both of Chapter II of
Apprentices Act-1961 read with Schedule II A of Rule 5 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
- For Physically Handicapped: 3% of vacancies for Apprenticeship training are reserved in accordance with Section 3.6.2 Chapter III of Apprenticeship Training Manual.
Payment Of Stipend
The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to the apprentices shall be followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant].
You Can Also Check: ★ Latest Jharkhand Government Jobs
UCIL Selection Process 2019
Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
Documents While Submitting the Offline UCIL Application Form 2019
The applications should be accompanied by Xerox copy of
- SSC Board certificate/ Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth
- ITI Certificates [all ITI semester marks sheets]
- Character certificate from the last institution studied in
- Aadhaar Card [Compulsory]
- Caste Certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC [NCL] only]
- One self- addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm.
How To Apply For UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Online?
- Go to the officials of the Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) @ ucil.gov.in.
- The home page of the UCIL will be displayed.
- There, go to the Jobs section.
- You will be then redirected to the new page.
- After that, candidates have to check the UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification under the Advt No – 1/2019.
- Read all the information on it and then download the UCIL Application Form.
- Attach the mentioned documents to the filled application form.
- All you need to send the Offline UCIL Application Form 2019 in the prescribed format by attaching the mentioned documents to the address as mentioned below on or before the last date.
Essential Links – UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 & Offline Form
|To Check Or Download UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Address||Dy. General Manager,|
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
PO.Jaduguda Mines, Singhbhum,
Jharkhand – 832102.
★ ★ Latest Jharkhand Employment News ★ ★