UID DAT 2020 Notification @ online.uid.edu.in | B.Des, M.Des Registration (Started): Unitedworld Institute of Design (UID) officials are planning to conduct the Design Aptitude Test (DAT) for all the applicants. Candidates who are seeking to pursue B.Des in the fashion, automobile, product, interior design, etc or M.Des in the industrial, visual, knitwear, communication, interior, textile, etc shall fill the UID DAT Application Form 2020. And the registration process had started on 14th October 2019. The direct link to get registered for UID DAT 2020 is attached to the end of this page. Also, the Design Aptitude Test (DAT) is scheduled for 26th January 2020.
UID comes under the Karnavati University and is situated in Ahmedabad. The Unitedworld Institute of Design (UID) offers admission to qualified students to Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) and Master of Design (M.Des). The application form of the UID Design Aptitude Test was released online and the last date to apply was 15th January 2020. Check all the UID Ahmedabad 2020 details from this page before applying. We have also provided the direct steps to apply for the UID Design Aptitude Test 2020 on this page.
- 1 UID DAT 2020 Notification – Information
- 1.1 Programs Offered By UID
- 1.2 Important Dates – UID Design Aptitude Test 2020
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria – UID DAT 2020
- 1.4 UID Design Aptitude Test Selection Process 2020
- 1.5 Application Fee – UID Ahmedabad 2020
- 1.6 UID Ahmedabad Entrance Exam 2020 Application Process
UID DAT 2020 Notification – Information
|Name Of The Authority||Karnavati University|
|Conducting Body||Unitedworld Institute of Design (UID)|
|Name Of The Examination||Design Aptitude Test (DAT)|
|Sub Categories||Design Entrance Exams|
|Admissions Into||B.Des, M.Des Programs|
|Application Process (B.Des, M.Des)||14th October 2019 (Started)|
|Last Date To Submit Applications||15th January 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline/ Online|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
Programs Offered By UID
- Product Design
- Automobile and Transportation Design
- Interaction Design
- Fashion Design
- Lifestyle Accessory Design
- Visual Communication (Graphics)
- Animation and Motion Graphics
- Interior & Furniture Design
- Industrial Design
- Visual Experiential Design
- Interior and Experience Design
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Styling and Communication
- Textile and Knitwear Design
Important Dates – UID Design Aptitude Test 2020
|Application Form Releasing Date||14th October 2019 (Started)|
|Last Dates of Application||15th January 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||One Week Before The Exam|
|UID Design Aptitude Test For B.Des, M.Des||26th January 2020|
|Result Declaration||One Week After The Exam|
|Last Date to Book ST/ PI Slots||April 2020|
|Date of Studio Test (ST) & Personal Interview (PI)||April 2020|
Eligibility Criteria – UID DAT 2020
For U.G. Program – B. Design
- Candidate must have passed 12th standard in any stream from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% of aggregate marks. Clearance and merit of Design Aptitude Test for admission
For P.G. Program – M. Design
- Candidate must have completed graduation in any stream of minimum 3 years from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of aggregate marks. Clearance and merit of Design Aptitude Test for admission.
UID Design Aptitude Test Selection Process 2020
The first criterion to shortlist the applicants is the written test which is an Aptitude Based Test. Those who qualify are called for further rounds. The second round is Situation test and portfolio evaluation
- Situation Test: In this session, applied candidates will be given situations on the basis of which they have to draw models. Also, a few questions will be asked for which they have to sketch an answer.
- Portfolio Evaluation: It is mandatory to carry a portfolio made by a candidate on the day of portfolio evaluation. This is the last step in the entire selection process.
Application Fee – UID Ahmedabad 2020
To get admission into UID, all the interested candidates should pay the UID DAT Application Fee of INR 2000 online. You can make only the online payment by using the Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking. If you want to pay the fee offline, then you have to make the payment offline in the form of DD and again the DD should also go in the envelope with all other documents and the form.
UID Ahmedabad Entrance Exam 2020 Application Process
Follow the below-given process to apply for UID Ahmedabad 2020 in Offline or Online mode.
- Candidates must and should have to visit the website of the United world Institute of Design (UID) @ online.uid.edu.in.
- There, you can find the direct link to get registered for UID Ahmedabad 2020.
- Now, click on the registration link which shows the “Create a New Account” button if you are a new user. Then the page looks like below.
- Or else you can click on the Login button (if you have already registered).
- You will get a dialog box as below.
- After that, you have to enter the details like email address and password.
- Now, fill all the required details.
- Later, you have to upload the scanned copies of photograph (image must be less than 5 MB and format should be .jpg, .jpeg, .gif or .png).
- And then make the payment.
- Cross-check your details and then submit the UID DAT Application Form 2020.
- Candidates can download the UID DAT Application Form that is available on the official site @ karnavatiuniversity.edu.in/uid.
- Then, download the form and fill it with your own handwriting and send it to the address as mentioned below. Make a note that you have to submit the Offline UID DAT Application Form 2020 along with the attested documents. Make the fee payment and then attach the DD Of INR 2000 in favor of UID Payable at Ahmedabad.
UID Campus Address:
Unitedworld Institute of Design (UID)
Pincode – 382422
To Check & Download UID DAT Brochure 2020 PDF: Click Here
Register Online For UID Design Aptitude Test 2020: Click Here – Link Is Active Now
Already Registered Candidates – Login: Click Here
We hope that the above-provided information about the UID Design Aptitude Test 2020 is useful. So, keep checking our Freshers Now page for more information.