UiPath Recruitment 2020 For Billing Specialist in Bangalore (Freshers & Experienced): The recruiters of UiPath have scheduled a drive on the Billing Specialist Role. On this page, we have provided the information about UiPath Recruitment 2020 and a direct application link to apply for UiPath Recruitment 2020 Drive. For more details about UiPath Jobs, visit the official website www.ui-path.com. Moreover, any Freshers & Experienced graduated candidates can apply for UiPath Recruitment For Billing Specialist Role by going through the link. So, interested and eligible candidates go through this page for more information about UiPath Recruitment in Bangalore.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
UiPath Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Job Role||Billing Specialist|
UiPath Recruitment 2020 Drive – Job Scope of Activities
- Identify inconsistencies in the contracts before issuing an invoice
- Research and resolve client billing problems or issues
- Participate in the process of issuing invoices and credit notes to the customers
- Recommends, develops, and implements actions to improve team activity, procedures, policies, activities.
- Administration of customers agreements in the ERP software to ensure correct billing and collection of invoices
- Communicating with the client or other internal departments about processed activities and solving issues
- Preparing different information for the sales team necessary to participate in tenders or in sales negotiations (checking the quotations, calculating pro-rates, etc)
- Administration of customers agreements in ERP solution to ensure proper reporting
- Communication and cooperation with the supervisor and the team to ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met
- Responsibility for delivering data within agreed deadlines
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
UiPath Recruitment For Billing Specialist – Job Profile Critical Minimum Requirements
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, for creativity, problem-solving, and results.
- University Degree in one of the following areas Economic/ Commercial/ Administrative
Comfortable dealing with numbers and processing financial information
- High attitude towards quality and accurateness
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel) and ERP software
- Develops good relations with colleagues from all departments
- Accuracy and attention to detail
About UiPath Company
At UiPath, they value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. They pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process and is in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how they may assist you.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
How To Apply For UiPath Recruitment 2020 For Billing Specialist in Bangalore?
- Click on the link provided below
- Note all the points mentioned by the recruiters
- Fill the details mentioned in the Application Form
- Then, click on the submit button
- If you want the application form, you can download it for further usage
To Apply for UiPath Recruitment 2020 For Billing Specialist – Click Here
For more information about IT Jobs, Govt Jobs, Walkins, etc… Follow our website FreshersNow.Com. If you want any clarification, you can drop your query in the comment section. Bookmark our website and get daily notifications.