UK D.El.Ed 2020 Notification @ ubse.uk.gov.in – Application Form (Out), Dates, Eligibility: Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) released UK D.El.Ed Application Form 2020 on 7th January 2020. So, candidates who are seeking admission into Primary Teachers in UK Govt can start applying for UK D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2020. The main aim to conduct the test is to provide the teaching profession at an elementary level in the NCTE recognized Teachers Education Institute of the state for session 2020.
As we have provided the direct link to submit the UK D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form, you can easily apply for UK D.El.Ed 2020. The last date to apply for UK D.El.Ed 2020 Entrance Test is 4th February 2020. And the exam will be conducted online on 30th March 2020. Go ahead and then check the latest details.
UK D.El.Ed 2020 Notification – Overview
|Conducting Body||Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE)|
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand Diploma in Elementry Education|
|Commonly Known As||UK D.El.Ed|
|Exam Level||UG Level|
|Application Form||7th January 2020|
|Ending Date||4th February 2020|
|Sub Category||Education Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||30th March 2020|
UK D.El.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Aspirants must have a Domicile of Uttarakhand.
- Educational Qualification: Applying candidates should have Employment office Card for Uttarakhand. Candidate should possess Graduation degree in any recognized board & university.
- Age Limit: Aspirant’s age must be between 19-30 years.
|Application Form||7th January 2020 (Started)|
|Application ends on||4th February 2020|
|Admit Card||March 2020|
|Exam||30th March 2020|
- Written Examination
- The Authority will prepare a Merit list
- Counseling Process (offline)
- Document verification
|General/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250/-|
Candidates must submit the required amount along with their filled-in application form by Registered Post/ Speed Post in the prescribed format completed in all respect and send in the address as Secretary, Uttarakhand Vidhyaleye Siksha Parishad, Ramnagar (Nainital).
Availability Of UK D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form At Post Office
|Dehradun (GPO)||Rishikesh, Vikasnagar, Chakrata|
|Udham Singh Nagar||Jasper, Khatami, Rudrapur, Kashipur|
|Chamoli||Karanprayag, Tharali, Joshimath, Gopeshwar|
|Tehri (HPO)||Narender Nager|
|Almora (HPO)||Almora, Bhikiyasenk, Ranikhet|
|Pithoragarh||Didihaat, being, Dharchula, Gangolihaat|
|Nainital||Dhari, Ramnagar, Haldwani|
Steps To Apply For UK D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
- Candidates have to visit the official site of the Uttarakhand Board Of School Education @ ubse.uk.gov.in.
- From there you can check the Departmental Exam section.
- After that, observe the direct link which is highlighted as “Notification for D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2019-20.”
- After reading the complete information of UK D.El.Ed 2020, you have to check the UK D.El.Ed Application Form.
- You can apply either online or offline.
- Fill all your details and then pay the fee based on your category.
- After that, you must cross-check all the details.
- Submit your application form and then download it.
- Also, take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
UK D.El.Ed 2020 Entrance Exam Notification PDF: Click Here
Instructions To Apply For UK D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2020: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I apply for UK D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2020?
You can visit the official site @ ubse.uk.gov.in Or FreshersNow.Com to apply for UK D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2020.
What is the application fee for UK D.El.Ed Entrance Exam?
General/ OBC – Rs. 500/-, SC/ ST – Rs. 250/-, PH – Rs. 125/-
What is the last date to apply for UK D.El.Ed Entrance Exam?
Candidates have to submit the UK D.El.Ed Application Form on or before 4th February 2020.
When will UBSE officials conduct UK D.El.Ed Entrance Exam?
On 30th March 2020, UK D.El.Ed Entrance Exam is scheduled.