UK D.El.Ed 2020 Notification @ ubse.uk.gov.in – Application Form, Exam Date (Out), Eligibility: Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) postponed UK D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2020. So, candidates who are seeking admission into Primary Teachers in UK Govt can check the details of UK D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 here. The main aim to conduct the test is to provide the teaching profession at an elementary level in the NCTE recognized Teachers Education Institute of the state for session 2020. Moreover, Uttarakhand D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 is scheduled to be conducted on 4th December 2020.
Latest Update: The UBSE officials announced the Uttarakhand D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Date. The new exam date is 4th December 2020.
- 1 UK D.El.Ed 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 UK D.El.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 UK D.El.Ed 2020 Important Dates
- 4 UK D.El.Ed 2020 Selection Process
- 5 UK D.El.Ed 2020 Application Fee
- 6 Availability Of UK D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form At Post Office
- 7 Steps To Apply For UK D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
- 8 UK D.El.Ed 2020 Admit Card
- 9 UK D.El.Ed 2020 Syllabus
- 10 UK D.El.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 UK D.El.Ed 2020 Result
- 12 UK D.El.Ed 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
UK D.El.Ed 2020 Notification – Overview
|Conducting Body||Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE)|
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand Diploma in Elementry Education|
|Commonly Known As||UK D.El.Ed|
|Exam Level||UG Level|
|Application Form||7th January 2020|
|Ending Date||4th February 2020|
|Sub Category||Education Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||4th December 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|UK D.El.Ed Syllabus|
|UK D.El.Ed Previous Question Papers|
|UK D.El.Ed Admit Card|
UK D.El.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Aspirants must have a Domicile of Uttarakhand.
- Educational Qualification: Applying candidates should have Employment office Card for Uttarakhand. Candidate should possess Graduation degree in any recognized board & university.
- Age Limit: Aspirant’s age must be between 19-30 years.
UK D.El.Ed 2020 Important Dates
|Application Form||7th January 2020 (Started)|
|Application ends on||4th February 2020|
|Admit Card||Last Week Of November 2020 (Tentative)|
|Exam||4th December 2020|
|Result||To Be Announced|
|Counselling||To Be Announced|
UK D.El.Ed 2020 Selection Process
- Written Examination
- The Authority will prepare a Merit list
- Counseling Process (offline)
- Document verification
UK D.El.Ed 2020 Application Fee
|General/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250/-|
Candidates must submit the required amount along with their filled-in application form by Registered Post/ Speed Post in the prescribed format completed in all respect and send in the address as Secretary, Uttarakhand Vidhyaleye Siksha Parishad, Ramnagar (Nainital).
Availability Of UK D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form At Post Office
|Dehradun (GPO)||Rishikesh, Vikasnagar, Chakrata|
|Udham Singh Nagar||Jasper, Khatami, Rudrapur, Kashipur|
|Chamoli||Karanprayag, Tharali, Joshimath, Gopeshwar|
|Tehri (HPO)||Narender Nager|
|Almora (HPO)||Almora, Bhikiyasenk, Ranikhet|
|Pithoragarh||Didihaat, being, Dharchula, Gangolihaat|
|Nainital||Dhari, Ramnagar, Haldwani|
Steps To Apply For UK D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
- Candidates have to visit the official site of the Uttarakhand Board Of School Education @ ubse.uk.gov.in.
- From there you can check the Departmental Exam section.
- After that, observe the direct link which is highlighted as “Notification for D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2019-20.”
- After reading the complete information of UK D.El.Ed 2020, you have to check the UK D.El.Ed Application Form.
- You can apply either online or offline.
- Fill all your details and then pay the fee based on your category.
- After that, you must cross-check all the details.
- Submit your application form and then download it.
- Also, take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
List Of Incomplete & Error Application PDF: Click Here
UK D.El.Ed 2020 Entrance Exam Notification PDF: Click Here
Instructions To Apply For UK D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2020: Click Here
UK D.El.Ed 2020 Admit Card
Download the UK D.El.Ed 2020 Admit Card through this article easily. Moreover, the UK D.El.Ed 2020 Admit Card will be released in the Last Week Of November 2020 Tentatively. And the exam is on 4th December 2020. It’s important to check the details to be on the Admit Card. And the higher members will permit only those who carry the Admit Card.
Download UK D.El.Ed 2020 Admit Card Here
UK D.El.Ed 2020 Syllabus
Mathematics, English, General Aptitude, General Knowledge are the main subjects that should be prepared by the aspirants who are attending the UK D.El.Ed 2020 Exam. Well, we have shared the topic wise Syllabus to be checked by the aspirants. And the below-given link helps the aspirants to check the Syllabus easily.
Download UK D.El.Ed 2020 Syllabus Here
UK D.El.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern
The UK D.El.Ed 2020 Exam Questions will be of 50 for each subject. The Total Marks for the exam is 200 and for each question, 1 mark will be awarded. And there shall no negative marking for any wrong answer. And the questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
UK D.El.Ed 2020 Result
Aspirants who attended the Exam must also check the UK D.El.Ed 2020 Result. Moreover, the officials will release the UK D.El.Ed 2020 Result as per aspirants’ performance in the exam. Mostly the Result will be announced in August 2020 Tentatively.
UK D.El.Ed 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How can I apply for UK D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2020?
You can visit the official site @ ubse.uk.gov.in Or FreshersNow.Com to apply for UK D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2020.
What is the application fee for UK D.El.Ed Entrance Exam?
General/ OBC – Rs. 500/-, SC/ ST – Rs. 250/-, PH – Rs. 125/-
What is the last date to apply for UK D.El.Ed Entrance Exam?
Candidates have to submit the UK D.El.Ed Application Form on or before 4th February 2020.
When will UBSE officials conduct UK D.El.Ed Entrance Exam?
The UBSE officials conduct UK D.El.Ed Entrance Exam on 4th December 2020.