UKSEE 2020 Notification @ uktech.ac.in – Online Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility: Check the complete information about the UKSEE 2020 from this page. And the officials of the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) are going to invite applications from July 2020 Tentatively. Candidates must and should have to submit the application form on or before the last date that is July 2020 (Tentative). Those who have the interest to get admission in the University must and should have to check and apply.
Now, the officials are accepting the application forms for the UKSEE 2020 Notification in the online mode only. Keep that in mind before proceeding any further. Down in this post, we are also providing some simple steps. Also, the officials will conduct scheduled the UKSEE 2020 Exam in July 2020 (Expected). Well, those steps are going to help all the people, to apply for the UKSEE 2020 Exam easily. And we even gave the direct link to apply online. The direct link will be activated when there is an official announcement.
- 1 UKSEE 2020 – Information
- 2 UKSEE 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 Courses Offered
- 4 UKSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 UKSEE 2020 Application Fee
- 6 Test Centers
- 7 UKSEE 2020 Online Application Form
- 8 Steps To Submit UKSEE 2020 Application Form
- 9 UKSEE 2020 Admit Card
- 10 UKSEE 2020 Syllabus
- 11 UKSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- 12 UKSEE 2020 Result
- 13 UKSEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
UKSEE 2020 – Information
|Name Of The Board / University||Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU)|
|Name Of The Examination||Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE)|
|Dates Of Written Exam||July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Sub Categories||Architecture Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Notification release date||July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Notification last date||July 2020 (Tentative)|
Check the above-placed table. And it has all the mandatory as well as the basic information about the UKSEE 2020 Notification. Therefore, try to check the data about the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination 2020 Notification. Well, that table has information such as the Name of the University or the Board that is conducting the Exam. Along with that, you can also check the data such as the Starting Date to apply, Closing date to submit the UKSEE 2020 Application Form.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|UKSEE Answer Key|
|UKSEE Admit Card|
|UKSEE Previous Year Question Papers|
UKSEE 2020 – Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||July 2020|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||July 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||August 2020|
|UKSEE 2020 Exam Date||August 2020|
|Declaration of Result||August 2020|
|Counseling Date||To Be Announced|
Uttarakhand Technical University offers various courses such as pharmacy, Hotel Management, MCA, and MBA courses. Candidates can check the list of courses offered by UTU given below.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm. – I Year)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT – II Year)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA-I year)
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) Lateral Entry 2nd year
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) Lateral Entry 2nd year
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA – I Year)
- And Master of Business Administration (MBA – I Year)
- Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm. – I Year)
- Master of Technology (M.TECH – I Year)
UKSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates belonging to Uttarakhand but have studied outside Uttarakhand are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from Uttarakhand Technical Board/ Universities are eligible to apply for lateral seats but are ineligible for any reservation.
Engineering & Technology: B.Tech. Lateral Entry to 2nd year
- Candidates must have passed Diploma with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for the reserved category candidates) in the branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Candidates possessing B.Sc. Degree with minimum 45% marks (40% for the reserved category candidates) and also mathematics in 10+2 as one of their subjects.
- Applicants from B. Sc. Stream should make sure that they have cleared all the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics in the first year as well as the second year.
- Candidates possessing Bachelors’s Degree in science will only be eligible after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with Applicants belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Applicants who have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology or in science stream will also be eligible to take admission in the Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first-year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted. However, the admissions will be strictly based on the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
Pharmacy (B.Pharma 1st year)
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics / Biotechnology/ Biology as one of the subjects.
Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT)
Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) with English as a compulsory subject.
MCA (1st Year)
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for candidates of reserved category) and Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or Graduate Level (minimum 3 years duration).
MCA (Lateral Entry – 2nd Year
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for candidates of reserved category) in BCA, B. Sc (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics at 10+2 or Graduate Level (minimum 3 years duration).
MBA (1st Year)
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for candidates of reserved category) with a minimum of 3 Years of duration.
Note: Candidates who qualified CAT/MAT are eligible for counseling without appearing in UKSEE – 2020 but are required to fill the Application form. Candidates who have qualified CAT/MAT will be given first priority for admission through counseling. If in case, seats remain vacant then candidates appearing for UKSEE 2020 (In order of merit) will be given chance.
M. Pharm. (1st Year)
Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 55% marks (50% for reserved category candidates) in the qualifying examination.
Note: Candidates who have qualified GPAT are eligible to appear for UKSEE – 2020 counseling by filling up the registration form. If seats remain vacant, then chance will be given to candidates appearing in UKSEE 2020 (merit-based) will be offered the seats.
Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates) in the qualifying examination.
Note: Candidates who have already qualified GATE can appear for UKSEE – 2020 counseling by filling up the registration form. The first chance will be given to GATE qualified candidates if seats still remain vacant then candidates appearing in UKSEE 2020 (merit-based) will be offered the seats.
UKSEE 2020 Application Fee
Now, to submit the application form for the UKSEE 2020, an aspirant will have to pay the Application Fee. Well, it kind of mandatory to make the Payment. Then only the officials of the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) will accept the application form. Also, the officials clearly mentioned about the UKSEE 2020 Application Fee in the UKSEE Notification 2020 itself.
|General and OBC||Rs. 1500/-|
|Exam Center||Mode of Exam|
UKSEE 2020 Online Application Form
Now, every year Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) conducts the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE). This is to give admissions to the students who want to take up the professional courses. Therefore, those candidates who will take this test can get admissions in the first year of MCA, BHMCT, B. Pharmacy, MBA, M.Pharma, M.Tech and to the second year of B. Tech. & B. Pharmacy, MCA programs offered by different colleges and institutions that are affiliated to the UTU. So, like every time this time also, the officials are conducting this UKSEE 2020.
Steps To Submit UKSEE 2020 Application Form
Well, here in this section we are going to provide some steps. And these steps are going to help each and every candidate to apply for the UKSEE 2020 Exam before the final date. Therefore, please follow them.
- So, all the interested contenders are asked to check the official site of the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) at uktech.ac.in.
- Then check the UKSEE 2020 link
- Click on that
- You will go to the next page, there look for the UKSEE 2020 Notification.
- Make a click on that
- Check the information given in the UKSEE 2020 Notification
- If eligible and interested, then download the UKSEE 2020 Application Form.
- Fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Recheck and submit it
- Pay the Application Fee
- Take a print out for further usage.
To Check UKSEE 2020 Notification: Click Here – Link Will Be Activated In July 2020
To Submit Online UKSEE 2020 Application Form: Click Here – Link Will Be Activated In July 2020
UKSEE 2020 Admit Card
After submitting the UKSEE 2020 Application Form, candidates can check this page to download the UKSEE 2020 Admit Card. Moreover, the UKSEE 2020 Hall Ticket will be released in August 2020 tentatively. Mostly, the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) will be conducted in August 2020 Expected. So, check the link and download the UKSEE 2020 Hall Ticket.
Download UKSEE 2020 Admit Card Here
UKSEE 2020 Syllabus
Different marks will be given for different papers accordingly. The UKSEE 2020 Syllabus will be different for each course. So, keeping that view in mind, we have attached the direct link below so that you can easily download the UKSEE 2020 Syllabus PDF for free of cost.
Download UKSEE 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
UKSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Well, the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) will be conducted at State Level in offline mode. Moreover, there will be a total of 9 Papers in the UKSEE Exam. Only Objective type of questions will be asked in the UKSEE 2020 Exam. The time limit for each paper i 2 Hours. Make a note that the language of the test is English.
UKSEE 2020 Result
The results for the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) will be released by the officials of Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). Moreover, you can check the UKSEE 2020 Result from the official site @ uktech.ac.in or from our FreshersNow article. Tentatively, the UKSEE 2020 Results will be released in August 2020. Keep checking the below link to know the result.
Check UKSEE 2020 Result Here
As of now, the details of the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination 2020 have not been announced. The information provided here about UKSEE 2020 Notification is just for reference purpose only. We will update this page with the latest information once the concerned officials of the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) release it.
Well, our team from Freshersnow.com hope that the information presented on this page about the UKSEE 2020 Notification is useful for you. To get more such notification and quick updates check our site daily.
UKSEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the UKSEE 2020 Application Fee?
For SC/ST, the UKSEE 2020 Application fee is Rs. 750/-, For General and OBC Category is Rs. 1500/-.
How to apply for UKSEE 2020 Exam?
Candidates can apply for the UKSEE 2020 Exam by visiting the official site @ uktech.ac.in. Or else, get the direct application link from FreshersNow.Com.
When will the UKSEE 2020 Application Form be released?
The UKSEE 2020 Application Form will be released in July 2020 Tentatively.
What is the final date to submit the UKSEE 2020 Application Form?
The final date to submit the UKSEE 2020 Application Form is July 2020 (Expected).