UKSEE 2020 Notification @ uktech.ac.in – Online Application Form, Tentative Dates: Check the complete information about the UKSEE 2020 from this page. And the officials of the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) are going to invite applications from 20th April 2020. Candidates must and should have to submit the application form on or before the last date that is 6th May 2020 (Tentative). Those who have the interest to get admission in the University must and should have to check and apply.
Now, the officials are accepting the application forms for the UKSEE 2020 Notification in the online mode only. Keep that in mind before proceeding any further. Down in this post, we are also providing some simple steps too. Also, they have scheduled the UKSEE 2020 Dates tentatively for 18th, 19th May 2020. Well, those steps are going to help all the people, to apply for the UKSEE 2020 Notification easily. And we even gave the direct link to apply online. The direct link will be activated when there is an official announcement.
- 1 UKSEE 2020 Notification – Information
- 1.1 UKSEE Notification 2020 @ uktech.ac.in
- 1.2 Important Dates (Tentative)
- 1.3 Courses Offered
- 1.4 UKSEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 1.5 UKSEE Application Fee
- 1.6 Test Centers
- 1.7 UKSEE Notification 2020 – Online Application Form
- 1.8 Procedure to submit UKSEE Application Form 2020
UKSEE 2020 Notification – Information
|Name Of The Board / University||Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU)|
|Name Of The Examination||Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE)|
|Dates Of Written Exam||18th, 19th May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Sub Categories||Architecture Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Notification release date||20th April 2020 (Tentative)|
|Notification last date||6th May 2020 (Tentative)|
Check the above-placed table. And it has all the mandatory as well as the basic information about the UKSEE Notification 2020. Therefore, try to check the data about the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination Notification 2020. Well, that table has information such as the Name of the University or the Board that is conducting the Exam. Along with that, you can also check the data such as the Starting Date to apply, Closing date to submit the UKSEE Online Application Form 2020. Apart from that, the contenders can also see data such as the Exam Dates, Applying mode and mention of the official site too.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|UKSEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|UKSEE Answer Key|
|Download UKSEE Admit Card|
|Check UKSEE Result|
|UKSEE Previous Year Question Papers|
UKSEE Notification 2020 @ uktech.ac.in
Well, the officials of the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) are accepting the UKSEE Online Application Form 2020 for the UKSEE Notification 2020 from 20th April 2020 (Tentative). Therefore, all those people who want to take the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) can apply for it. Well, as mentioned earlier 6th May 2020 is the tentative date to submit application forms. Also, the officials clearly mentioned that they are not accepting the Application Forms for the UKSEE Notification 2020 after the closing date.
Therefore, please keep this in mind while applying. Try to apply before that date by submitting the UKSEE Online Application Form 2020. Now, the officials of the UTU are planning on conduct the UKSEE 2020 tentatively on 18th, 19th May 2020. And to attend that, all the interested people have to submit the UKSEE Application Form 2020 in online mode. Officials will not accept the application form after the final date.
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Availability of Application Form||20th April 2020|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||6th May 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||13th May 2020|
|UKSEE 2020 Exam Date||18th, 19th May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||10th June 2020|
|Counseling Date||July 2020|
Uttarakhand Technical University offers various courses such as pharmacy, Hotel Management, MCA and MBA courses. Candidates can check the list of courses offered by UTU given below.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm. – I Year)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT – II Year)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA-I year)
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) Lateral Entry 2nd year
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) Lateral Entry 2nd year
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA – I Year)
- And Master of Business Administration (MBA – I Year)
- Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm. – I Year)
- Master of Technology (M.TECH – I Year)
UKSEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidates belonging to Uttarakhand but have studied outside Uttarakhand are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed qualifying examination from Uttarakhand Technical Board/ Universities are eligible to apply for lateral seats but are ineligible for any reservation.
Engineering & Technology: B.Tech. Lateral Entry to 2nd year
- Candidates must have passed Diploma with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for the reserved category candidates) in the branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Candidates possessing B.Sc. Degree with minimum 45% marks (40% for the reserved category candidates) and also mathematics in 10+2 as one of their subjects.
- Applicants from B. Sc. Stream should make sure that they have cleared all the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics in the first year as well as the second year.
- Candidates possessing Bachelors’s Degree in science will only be eligible after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with Applicants belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Applicants who have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology or in science stream will also be eligible to take admission in the Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first-year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted. However, the admissions will be strictly based on the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
Pharmacy (B.Pharma 1st year)
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics / Biotechnology/ Biology as one of the subjects.
Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT)
Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) with English as a compulsory subject.
MCA (1st Year)
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for candidates of reserved category) and Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or Graduate Level (minimum 3 years duration).
MCA (Lateral Entry – 2nd Year
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for candidates of reserved category) in BCA, B. Sc (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics at 10+2 or Graduate Level (minimum 3 years duration).
MBA (1st Year)
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for candidates of reserved category) with minimum of 3 Years of duration.
Note: Candidates who qualified CAT/MAT are eligible for counseling without appearing in UKSEE – 2020 but are required to fill the Application form. Candidates who have qualified CAT/MAT will be given first priority for admission through counseling. If in case, seats remain vacant then candidates appearing for UKSEE 2020 (In order of merit) will be given chance.
M. Pharm. (1st Year)
Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 55% marks (50% for reserved category candidates) in the qualifying examination.
Note: Candidates who have qualified GPAT are eligible to appear for UKSEE – 2020 counseling by filling up the registration form. If seats remain vacant, then chance will be given to candidates appearing in UKSEE 2020 (merit-based) will be offered the seats.
Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates) in the qualifying examination.
Note: Candidates who have already qualified GATE can appear for UKSEE – 2020 counseling by filling up the registration form. The first chance will be given to GATE qualified candidates if seats still remain vacant then candidates appearing in UKSEE 2020 (merit-based) will be offered the seats.
UKSEE Application Fee
Now, to submit the application form for the UKSEE Notification 2020, an aspirant will have to pay the Application Fee. Well, it kind of mandatory to make the Payment. Then only the officials of the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) will accept the application form. Also, the officials clearly mentioned about the UKSEE Application Fee 2020 in the UKSEE Notification 2020 itself.
|General and OBC||Rs. 1500/-|
|Exam Center||Mode of Exam|
UKSEE Notification 2020 – Online Application Form
Now, every year Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) conducts the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE). This is to give admissions to the students who want to take up the professional courses. Therefore, those candidates who will take this test can get admissions in the first year of MCA, BHMCT, B. Pharmacy, MBA, M.Pharma, M.Tech and to the second year of B. Tech. & B. Pharmacy, MCA programs offered by different colleges and institutions that are affiliated to the UTU. So, like every time this time also, the officials are conducting this UKSEE 2020.
Procedure to submit UKSEE Application Form 2020
Well, here in this section we are going to provide some steps. And these steps are going to help each and every candidate to apply for the UKSEE Notification 2020 before the final date. Therefore, please follow them.
- So, all the interested contenders are asked to check the official site of the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) at uktech.ac.in.
- Then check the UKSEE 2020 link
- Click on that
- You will go to the next page, there look for the UKSEE Notification 2020
- Make a click on that
- Check the information given in the UKSEE 2020 Notification
- If eligible and interested, then download the UKSEE Application Form 2020
- Fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Recheck and submit it
- Pay the Application Fee
- Take a print out for further usage.
To Check UKSEE Notification 2020: Click Here – Link Will Be Activated On 20th April 2020
As of now, the details of the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination 2020 have not been announced. The information provided here about UKSEE 2020 Notification is just for reference purpose only. We will update this page with the latest information once the concerned officials of the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) release it.
Well, our team from Freshersnow.com hope that the information presented on this page about the UKSEE Notification 2020 is useful for you. To get more such notification and quick updates check our site daily.