ULSAT 2020 Notification | UPES Online Application Form (Started), Eligibility Criteria, Fee, Dates Out: Good news for the candidates who wish to apply for ULSAT 2020. The organization had already released the Notification In September 2019. The higher officials of the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies conduct the UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test for the interested students. Also, candidates can get the complete information regarding the Notification easily. Aspirants can fill the Online Application before the last date that is 3rd May 2020.
Live Update: The ULSAT 2020 Registration Are Open Now. Exam Dates Announced. Check the direct link given here to apply online.
Furthermore, candidates who are dreaming of joining in the UG law courses under the reputed organization. Then they are most welcome. Moreover, to appear for the exam, every individual should apply for the ULSAT 2020 Exam. And then they have to move forward. We heard that no one is getting accurate information according to the ULSAT notification. ULSAT Exam will be conducted from 8th To 15th May 2020. So, we made this page available for them to check out all the required information.
- 1 ULSAT 2020 Notification Details
- 1.1 Courses Offered By ULSAT
- 1.2 Important Dates
- 1.3 UPES LSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 ULSAT Application Fee
- 1.5 ULSAT Exam Centers
- 1.6 Details On ULSAT Application Form
- 1.7 Documents Required For the ULSAT 2020 Online Registration Form
- 1.8 Procedure To Fill The ULSAT 2020 Application Form
- 1.9 Frequently Asked Questions
ULSAT 2020 Notification Details
|Name Of The Organization||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES)|
|Name Of The Examination||UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT)|
|Level Of Exam||University Level|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Notification Release Date||Started|
|Closing Date Of Online Application Form||3rd May 2020|
|Exam Date||8th to 15th May 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Sub Categories||Law Entrance Exams|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|ULSAT Previous Papers|
|ULSAT Admit Card|
Courses Offered By ULSAT
- B.A. LL.B (Hons.) Energy Laws
- BBA LL.B (Hons.) Corporate Laws
- B.A., LL.B (Hons) Criminal Law, Labour Law, Constitution Law
- BBA LL.B (Hons.) International Trade & Investment Law, Banking, Insurance & Finance Regulations
- B.Com. LL.B (Hons.) Taxation Law, Media & Entertainment Law
- B.Sc. LL.B (Hons) Intellectual Property Rights, Medical & Forensics Law, Food & Health Law
- LLM with specialization in the Energy Laws, Business Law, International Economic Law, Law & Technology.
|Application form availability||21st September 2019 (Started)|
|Application Form Last Date||3rd May 2020|
|Test Slot Booking will start from||18th April 2020|
|Releasing date of admit card||18th April 2020|
|Online Exam date||8th to 15th May 2020|
|The result will be announced on||Last Week Of May 2020|
UPES LSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Well, this is a particular section where you must know the UPES Eligibility Criteria for the ULSAT 2020. Moreover, the eligibility criteria will be based on the academic qualifications, also the age limit and age relaxation in qualifying exam given down herewith
Applying aspirants should have an Indian citizen or else they have to specify the citizenship in the application form.
Moreover, the age of the applying candidates must have a minimum of 17 years and a maximum of 23 years.
The relaxation in age is by the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies.
For all the competitors who wish to apply for this course, they should have qualified in
- 6-year Integrated B.Tech in Energy LLB (Hons) in Intellectual Property Rights or B.Tech CSE in LLB (Hons) in Cyber Law courses with 60% marks. And 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects from the recognized university or board.
- 5-year Integrated BA LLB (Hons) in Energy Law, BA LLB (Hons) in Corporate Law courses and 10+2 with 50% marks from recognized university or board.
ULSAT Application Fee
|Mode of Payment||Application fee|
|Online by using Debit or Credit card, Internet Banking||INR 1850|
|Offline by using Demand Draft|
|Offline by Cash||INR 1750|
|For foreign Residents||US $ 75 (as per INR)|
ULSAT Exam Centers
Details On ULSAT Application Form
- Name of Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Name of father, mother or legal guardian
- Personal Contact Number
- Email Address
- Complete Correspondence Address and Permanent Address
- Different contact numbers should be mentioned for Mother’s, Father’s, Guardian’s
- Applicant’s contact- landline and mobile numbers
- Details of Name of Qualifying Exam
- Name of Board or University
- Year of Passing
- Passing marks (in percentage) For Class 10 and 12
- Choices for Course
- Exam Center and Admission
Documents Required For the ULSAT 2020 Online Registration Form
- All Academic Record
- Age Proof
- Category Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Digital Signature
Procedure To Fill The ULSAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the ULSAT Application Form either online or offline as they wish to do. Moreover, candidates should follow the below-stated steps to apply easily for ULSAT 2020 Application Form. You can also find both the process.
- Firstly, candidates should visit the official web portal of the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies that is www.upes.ac.in.
- Now, click on the Admissions 2020 tab visible on the home page.
- Then candidates should opt for the Indian Resident or Foreign Resident.
- After giving the option, then you need to fill the application form carefully.
- Therefore, candidates get the registered email id and also the password.
- Also, enter the image verification or else the captcha available there.
- Furthermore, you need to upload the documents in the form for security purposes.
- Moreover, cross-check the details once.
- Finally, submit the form.
- Download it.
- Additionally, take a print out of the Application Form.
Moreover, the ULSAT Application Form is also available in offline mode.
- Also, the ULSAT Application Form can be downloaded from the official website of UPES, i.e., www.upes.ac.in or you can get the form from the UPES office.
- Consequently, use Blue or Black color Ball Pen and write in capital letters only.
- Therefore, the submitted offline form must be given by hand to the officers.
- Now, submit the filled application form along with a DD of the required amount in favor of UPES authority.
- Furthermore, the payment can also be remitted via cash.
- Candidates should keep it in mind that they should submit the required documents as mentioned above with the application form.
To Check ULSAT 2020 Notification: Click Here
Online Registration Link For ULSAT 2020 Notification – Click Here (Link Is Active Now)
So, candidates grab all the critical information related to ULSAT 2020. Furthermore, candidates’ task is to visit our Freshers Now regularly.
Frequently Asked Questions
From when can I apply for ULSAT 2020?
As the application process started on 21st September 2019, you can easily start applying for UPES Law Entrance Test.
What is the application fee for ULSAT 2020?
Candidates who pay the fee online or offline should pay the fee of Rs. 1850. If you are applying offline by cash, then you can pay the fee of Rs. 1750. For foreign Residents, US $ 75 (as per INR) should be paid.
When will UPES conduct ULSAT Exam?
UPES had scheduled the ULSAT Exam for 8th May 2020 To 15th May 2020.