Uni-GAUGE-E Syllabus 2020 PDF & Exam Pattern Download: The Under Graduate Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 is available in this post. Candidates who have applied for Uni-GAUGE-E 2020 they can check this page to download the Uni-GAUGE-E Syllabus 2020 PDF along with exam pattern. Also, we have provided the latest Uni-GAUGE-E Entrance Exam Pattern 2020 in detail. Go through the below sections to get the information. To the end of this page, we have given the direct link so that you can download the Uni-GAUGE-E Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF. So, move to further sections there we make the availability of all the details.
- 1 Uni-GAUGE-E Syllabus 2020 – Overview
- 2 Under Graduate Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
- 3 Uni-GAUGE-E Test Pattern 2020
- 4 Download Uni-GAUGE-E Syllabus 2020 PDF
- 5 Uni Gauge E Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Uni-GAUGE-E Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||ERA Foundation|
|Name Of The Examination||Uni-GAUGE-E|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Uni-GAUGE-E Admit Card|
|Uni-GAUGE-E Previous Question Papers|
Under Graduate Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
Candidates who have applied for Uni GAUGE E 2020 must and should have to check this page to get the detailed information about the Under Graduate Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020. Then the applicants will know the subjects to prepare for the exam. Also, we have provided a detailed syllabus based on the exam pattern. Conceptual learning is very important for this exam. Also, the syllabus for this Uni-GAUGE-E is from the 12th class subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry. Hence, all the candidates are requested to prepare for the test according to the syllabus and pattern.
Uni-GAUGE-E Test Pattern 2020
|Name of the Test||No of Questions – Marks|
|Mathematics||60 Questions & 60 Marks|
|Chemistry||60 Questions & 60 Marks|
|Physics||60 Questions & 60 Marks|
|Total||180 Questions & 180 Marks|
Moreover, the examination duration is 3 hours. And the exam is conducting in online mode. Also, there is no individual sectional time in this exam. Candidates have to complete the whole sections within the total time period. The medium of the exam is English. And coming to the marks counting scheme, one mark for the correct answer and there is no negative mark for the incorrect answer. So, all the candidates respond to all the questions without fail. And, move to the next section, to know the downloading process from the below sections.
Download Uni-GAUGE-E Syllabus 2020 PDF
Therefore, download the Uni-GAUGE-E Syllabus from this section by the link given below. So, know the sub-topics from the Syllabus PDF. Also, practice all such concepts within a certain time. Then, there will be a scope to gain more marks in the test. For the sake of aspirants, we have mentioned all the sub-topics on this page. Then note down all the subjects from that list. So, participants visit our site as we have provided all the related information about the Uni-GAUGE-E Exam 2020. Go through the below topics and then start preparing for the test.
Uni-GAUGE-E Physics Syllabus
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The behavior of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
Uni-GAUGE-E Chemistry Syllabus
- Environmental Chemistry
- Band theory
- Classification of solids based on different binding forces
- Organic Chemistry: Basic Principles & Techniques
- Chemical Kinetics
- Solid State
- Coordination Compounds
- s-Block Elements
- Redox Reactions
- Surface Chemistry
- Some p-Block Elements
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Lanthanoids Actinoids
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- P-Block Elements
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Structure of Atom
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
Uni-GAUGE-E Mathematics Syllabus
- Linear Programming
- Inverse Trigonometric
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Coordinate Geometry
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Relations and Functions
- Statistics and Probability
- Applications of Derivatives
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Differential Equations
- Applications of the Integrals
- Vectors And Three-Dimensional Geometry
To Download Uni-GAUGE-E Syllabus 2020 & Test Pattern PDF: Click Here
Hence, the information provided about the Uni-GAUGE-E Syllabus 2020 is valuable to the aspirants for reference. For other information, candidates can check the official site at unigauge.com. To get notifications candidates should visit our site Freshers Now for the latest updates.
Uni Gauge E Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
For how many marks, will the Uni-GAUGE-E 2020 Exam be conducted?
The Uni-GAUGE-E 2020 Exam will be conducted for 180 marks.
Which subjects to be covered for the Uni-GAUGE-E 2020 Exam?
The Uni-GAUGE-E 2020 Exam will be conducted based on subjects like Maths, Chemistry, Physics.
How many questions will be asked in the Uni-GAUGE-E 2020 Exam?
A total of 180 questions will be asked in the Uni-GAUGE-E 2020 Exam.
Will the Uni Gauge E 2020 Exam be conducted offline?
The Uni-GAUGE-E 2020 Exam will be conducted online.