Unisys Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Drive For Freshers: Are you looking for a job in IT Sector? then take a look at this post. Unisys is hiring many aspirants all over India (Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Delhi, Cochin etc.). Candidates can register through online mode for Unisys Off Campus Recruitment 2020 drive. So interested fresher candidates can utilize the great opportunity.
Therefore, we suggest the aspirants that refer to the whole article for the details of Unisys recruitment process / selection process, eligibility, test pattern and company profile. Moreover, Unisys jobs are announced for both freshers and postgraduates. Therefore, the candidates who are willing to take part in the off-campus drive can check Unisys Careers. Also, you need to practice the test papers to clear the interview.
- 1 Unisys Off Campus 2020 Drive Details
- 1.1 Why Unisys?
- 1.2 Unisys Careers
- 1.3 Unisys Off Campus Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Required Skills
- 1.5 Unisys Off Campus Selection Process
- 1.6 Unisys Off Campus Online Test Pattern 2020
- 1.7 Documents Required For Interview
- 1.8 Unisys Off Campus Registration Process
- 1.9 Frequently Asked Questions
Unisys Off Campus 2020 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2020, 2019, 2018 Pass outs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
★ ★ You Can Also Check ★★
|Unisys Off Campus|
And, the Unisys is an American based IT Corporation which is placed in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. Furthermore, the Unisys provides a portfolio of IT software, services, and technology. Moreover, the Unisys promotes itself as a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges for some of the world’s largest companies and government organization. Likewise, it offers outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. The company’s product and services technology include:
- Application Services
- Cloud Solutions
- High-End Servers
- Managed Services and Outsourcing
- Mobility/ End User Services
- Security solutions
- Service Management
- Social Business
Furthermore, Unisys is now hiring freshers, graduate candidates, postgraduate candidates and management candidates, diploma candidates, and many other graduates. This is a golden opportunity for those who are looking for an IT job. Unisys has now brought a wonderful opportunity to your fingertips. Therefore, the interested candidates can now register to the Unisys Off Campus 2020 through official website @ www.unisys.com.
Unisys Off Campus Eligibility Criteria
The only advantage of off-campus is the company recruitment staff won’t ask you any work experience details. All graduate students are eligible for this Unisys off-Campus drive. Furthermore, contenders can now find the off-campus drive in various locations like Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Maharastra, Chennai, Cochin, Bangalore etc. The eligibility criteria for applying to Unisys Off-Campus drive is given below.
- B.E, B.Tech, BCom, M.Tech, MBA, MCom, MSc etc., should have the minimum aggregate of 65 % in their 10th standard, XII standard, Graduation and Post Graduation.
- The work experience should not be more than 3 years.
- The age limit should be 18- 28 years.
- No backlogs.
Likewise, the students who want to attend for the Unisys Off Campus Drive have to meet the eligibility criteria given above.
- The students of B.E, B.Tech, B.Com, and all the Postgraduates are eligible for this drive.
- Contenders should have a minimum aggregate of 65 %.
- And the gap between their academic career should not be more than 2-3 years.
Aspirants should not have any backlogs. Therefore, the students who have backlogs are rejecting by the company. Furthermore, students are suggested to clear their backlogs before they get selected in the company.
- They should be excellent in verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24 x 7).
- Good Knowledge of Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking and MS Applications.
- Equally, they must have Multitasking and coordination skills, having the ability to work with a Team Player.
- Well versed in technology.
- Fluency in English, written and verbal.
- Furthermore, they should have Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Moreover, freshers, Experience and Full-Time course candidates are applicable.
- Equally, the candidate has Undergraduate or graduates degree in Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering, Computer Programming, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics degree or other equivalent degrees in technical disciplines are required.
- Moreover, there should be an ability to creatively apply technology to solve customer problems.
Unisys Off Campus Selection Process
Furthermore, contenders who meet the eligibility criteria are moving for the interview. Therefore, the selection process for the Unisys is based on the following three rounds.
- Written Test (Online)
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Non- Technical HR Interview
- Written Test (Online)
- Technical Interview
- Non- Technical HR Interview
Unisys Off Campus Online Test Pattern 2020
|Section||Number Of Questions||Time Allotted (In Minutes)|
There are a total of 90 questions with a total duration of 90 minutes. The areas are Programming-General, Output related, Aptitude, Data structures and Algorithms, OS, DBMS, Dot net, and networking.
- General:- 25 Questions are given for the candidates to track and crack in case of programming based general questions. The questions are moderate in terms of the difficulty level.
- Output-based:- There are 15 questions in this section. Aspirants can look on to previous year questions to get an idea on the questions and practice to feel confident.
Aptitude-Quantitative, Probability, TSD, General mathematics:- About 25 questions are given in the Aptitude that covers a wide range of topics like number series, probability, Odd number out, Speed and distance, and seating arrangement.
As far as the other section is provided, 25 questions from the below topics:-
- Data structures and Algorithms
- Dot net
- DBMS and networking
Documents Required For Interview
- A hard copy of updated resume
- Identification Card (Aadhaar Card/PAN card/Id card/Ration Card etc. )
- Passport, PAN card (This is mandatory for joining Unisys).
- One color photograph passport size.
- Two Black white Photographs of passport size.
- Any kind of certifications of awards and rewards.
Unisys Off Campus Registration Process
- First You have to go to the official website of Unisys @ www.unisys.com
- Next, you have to register with the company
- If you have already registered then you might log in
- The candidates who haven’t registered yet have to fill the details given below
- Job category, Country, State etc
- Next, you have to save the registration id/Username and also the password.
To apply for Unisys Off Campus Recruitment 2020: Click Here
Find your career growths by applying for Unisys Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Drive For Freshers, Online Registration. For, more updates keep browsing our website freshersnow.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Unisys Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for Unisys Off Campus 2020 Drive you have to visit the official site @ www.unisys.com or FreshersNow.Com.
What is the eligibility to apply for Unisys Off Campus Drive?
B.E, B.Tech, B.Com, M.Tech, MBA, M.Com, M.Sc etc., should have the minimum aggregate of 65 % in their 10th standard, XII standard, Graduation and Post Graduation. The work experience should not be more than 3 years.
Does FreshersNow provides Unisys Off Campus alerts?
Yes, FreshersNow provides Unisys Off Campus Alerts regularly.