Unisys Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019: Are you looking for a job in IT Sector? then take a look at this post. The Unisys Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 drive is available now to register through online mode. So interested fresher candidates can utilize the great opportunity. Furthermore, they have noticed that all 2018, 2019 Pass outs can also apply for this Unisys Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 Drive.
Therefore, we suggest the aspirants that refer to the whole article for the details of Unisys recruitment process. Furthermore, Unisys is hiring many aspirants all over across India in Chennai, Maharastra, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Delhi, Cochin etc. Moreover, the jobs for Unisys are announced for both freshers and postgraduates. And, Unisys online registration is now available through this article. Therefore, the candidates who are willing to take part in the off-campus drive can check Unisys Careers. Equally, you need to practice the test papers to clear the interview.
- 1 Unisys Off Campus 2018-2019
- 1.1 Unisys Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
- 1.2 Why Unisys?
- 1.3 Unisys Careers
- 1.4 Unisys Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Unisys Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
- 1.6 Unisys Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- 1.7 Unisys Off Campus Recruitment – Online Test Pattern 2018-2019
- 1.8 Unisys Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Documents
- 1.9 Unisys Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Registration Process
Unisys Off Campus 2018-2019
Furthermore, Unisys is now hiring freshers, graduate candidates, postgraduate candidates and management candidates, diploma candidates, and many other graduates. This is a golden opportunity for those who are looking for an IT job. Unisys has now brought a wonderful opportunity to your fingertips. Therefore, the interested candidates can now register to the Unisys Off Campus 2018-2019 through official website @ www.unisys.com.
You Can Also Check: ★ Unisys Internships
Unisys Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2020, 2019, 2018 Passouts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
And, the Unisys is an American based IT Corporation which is placed in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. Furthermore, the Unisys provides a portfolio of IT software, services, and technology. Moreover, the Unisys promotes itself as a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges for some of the world’s largest companies and government organization. Likewise, it offers outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. The company’s product and services technology include:
- Application Services
- Cloud Solutions
- High-End Servers
- Managed Services and Outsourcing
- Mobility/ End User Services
- Security solutions
- Service Management
- Social Business
At Unisys, every associate makes a difference. So forth, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technical issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. And you are part of a team that drives change and delivers results on a daily basis. Therefore, their success is a direct result of our people.
Furthermore, the Unisys is committed to supporting your career. Not every day is the same, you will be involved in solving the most complex challenges facing the IT industry today. And as a part of the Unisys team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to important, challenging projects – we provide you with opportunities that have a client or global impact.
- Learn and grow your knowledge within the technology industry – we help you gain new skills with stretch assignments.
- Collaborate with the best in the industry – we recognize the power of our diversity, and we support each other and respect each other’s point of view.
Unisys Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
The only advantage of off-campus is the company recruitment staff won’t ask you any work experience details. All graduate students are eligible for this Unisys off-Campus drive. Furthermore, contenders can now find the off-campus drive in various locations like Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Maharastra, Chennai, Cochin, Bangalore etc. The eligibility criteria for applying to Unisys Off-Campus drive is given below.
- B.E, B.Tech, BCom, M.Tech, MBA, MCom, MSc etc., should have the minimum aggregate of 65 % in their 10th standard, XII standard, Graduation and Post Graduation.
- The work experience should not be more than 3 years.
- The age limit should be 18- 28 years.
- No backlogs.
Likewise, the students who want to attend for the Unisys Off Campus Drive have to meet the eligibility criteria given above.
- The students of B.E, Btech, BCom, and all the Postgraduates are eligible for this drive.
- Contenders should have a minimum aggregate of 65 %.
- And the gap between their academic career should not be more than 2-3 years.
Aspirants should not have any backlogs. Therefore, the students who have backlogs are rejecting by the company. Furthermore, students are suggested to clear their backlogs before they get selected in the company.
Unisys Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
- They should be excellent in verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24 x 7).
- Good Knowledge of Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking and MS Applications.
- Equally, they must have Multitasking and coordination skills, having the ability to work with a Team Player.
- Well versed in technology.
- Fluency in English, written and verbal.
- Furthermore, they should have Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Moreover, freshers, Experience and Full-Time course candidates are applicable.
- Equally, the candidate has Undergraduate or graduates degree in Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering, Computer Programming, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics degree or other equivalent degrees in technical disciplines are required.
- Moreover, there should be an ability to creatively apply technology to solve customer problems.
You Can Also Check: Unisys Placement Papers
Unisys Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Selection Process
Furthermore, contenders who meet the eligibility criteria are moving for the interview. Therefore, the selection process for the Unisys is based on the following three rounds.
- Written Test (Online)
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Non- Technical HR Interview
- Written Test (Online)
- Technical Interview
- Non- Technical HR Interview
Unisys Off Campus Recruitment – Online Test Pattern 2018-2019
|Section||Number Of Questions||Time Allotted (In Minutes)|
There are a total of 90 questions with a total duration of 90 minutes. The areas are Programming-General, Output related, Aptitude, Data structures and Algorithms, OS, DBMS, Dot net, and networking.
- General:- 25 Questions are given for the candidates to track and crack in case of programming based general questions. The questions are moderate in terms of the difficulty level.
- Output-based:- There are 15 questions in this section. Aspirants can look on to previous year questions to get an idea on the questions and practice to feel confident.
Aptitude-Quantitative, Probability, TSD, General mathematics:- About 25 questions are given in the Aptitude that covers a wide range of topics like number series, probability, Odd number out, Speed and distance, and seating arrangement.
As far as the other section is provided, 25 questions from the below topics:-
- Data structures and Algorithms
- Dot net
- DBMS and networking
Unisys Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Documents
- A hard copy of updated resume
- Identification Card (Adhaar Card/PAN card/Id card/Ration Card etc. )
- Passport, PAN card (This is mandatory for joining Unisys).
- One color photograph passport size.
- Two Black white Photographs of passport size.
- Any kind of certifications of awards and rewards.
Unisys Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Registration Process
- First You have to go to the official website of Unisys @ www.unisys.com
- Next, you have to register with the company
- If you have already registered then you might log in
- The candidates who haven’t registered yet have to fill the details given below
- Job category, Country, State etc
- Next, you have to save the registration id/USername and also the password.
To apply for Unisys Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019: Click Here
Find your career growths by applying for Unisys Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 Drive For Freshers, Online Registration. For, more updates keep browsing our website freshersnow.com.