UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Notification @ lkouniv.ac.in – Application Correction (Started), Dates: Candidates can start applying for the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 with the help of this page. The officials of Lucknow University, Uttar Pradesh, are going to conduct the Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination (UP B.Ed JEE) to provide admission into various courses. Also, they have released the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Notification on their official site. The application form is released on 12th February 2020. The direct link provided below is active as the officials released the application form.
Latest Update: UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Application Form Correction Started On 12th March 2020. So, get the direct applying link below to edit your application form.
Aspirants who want to be a part of Lucknow University must attempt the Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination 2020 can directly check the details here. You all have to submit the UP B.Ed JEE Application Form on or before 6th March 2020. Moreover, all you can get the UP B.Ed JEE Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Online Application Form details from the below sections. The exam is to be conducted on 8th April 2020.
- 1 UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Notification – Details
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Lucknow University|
|Name Of The Examination||Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination (UP B.Ed JEE)|
|Starting Date||12th February 2020|
|Ending Date||6th March 2020|
|Sub Categories||Education Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||8th April 2020|
Well, all the contenders dealt with the availability of the notification from above. Now, aspirants before moving to other sections, check out the tabular form that gives you the basic idea about UP B.Ed JEE 2020. Candidates should note down the details equipped in the table like the Name of the Organization, Name of the Examination and also the level, mode of the exam. Also, the availability of the Notification is entitled. For the ease of the people, we offered you the address of the Lucknow University official web portal. Henceforth, we advise all the contenders to stay tuned to Freshers Now for more information.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|UP B.Ed JEE Syllabus|
|UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card|
|UP B.Ed JEE Previous Papers|
|UP B.Ed JEE Result|
|UP B.Ed JEE Answer Key|
|UP B.Ed JEE Counselling|
|UP B.Ed JEE Online Application Begins||12th February 2020 (Started)|
|Online Application Ends||6th March 2020|
|Applications with Late Fee||11th March 2020|
|Admit Card||Last Week Of March 2020 (Tentative)|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Exam Date||8th April 2020|
|Result||By 11th May 2020|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Counselling||1st June 2020|
|Spot Counselling/ Direct Admission||10th July 2020 onwards|
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in Bachelor’s degree or in the Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Sciences, and Humanities. OR
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other equivalent qualification.
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can wish to pay the application fee for the Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination 2020. Therefore, the contenders make the fee payment through online by using Internet Banking, Credit or Debit Card, NEFT and RTGS. And when coming to the offline payment for UP B.Ed JEE 2020, the system at any bank. Then the bank will generate the Cash voucher or an e-Challan form pre-printed. And the form holds all the details required to present along with the requisite fee. Finally, the acknowledgment is to forward with the application form.
|Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|General and OBC||Rs. 1500||Rs. 2000|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 750||Rs. 1000|
|Other State Candidates||Rs. 1500||Rs. 2000|
Details On The UP B.Ed JEE Online Application Form
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Mobile Number and also the E-Mail ID
- Postal Address with Pin Code
- Nationality together with the Religion
- Category and even the Sub Category
- Whether Domicile of UP or not
- Annual Income of Family
- City Option
- Aadhar Number
- Graduation with Sanskrit Subject
- Whether PH or Not
- Marital Status
- Aspects of Graduation & Post Graduation details
- Choose Exam center
Pre-Requisites For Filling UP B.Ed JEE Application Form
- Scanned Passport size photograph in JPG format with dimensions 3.5×4.5 mm
- Digital Signature of the Candidate
- Both Hand Index Finger Scanned Image
How To Submit Online UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Application Form?
For the registration process candidates should do in a precise manner or else the application form may spoil in the middle. Moreover, the UP B.Ed JEE Application Form 2020 will be available only on the official site. Candidates should follow the below process for a successful appeal of the notification.
- Move to the official site of the Lucknow University @ www.lkouniv.ac.in.
- Henceforth, place the cursor on the Apply Online link and click on it.
- Therefore, click on the Candidate’s Registration tab.
- Fill all the specifications required on the page and note down the ten-digit registration number that appeared.
- The next step moves to the fee payment.
- Submit the Online Application Form.
- Moreover, give the register number and the transaction ID, Date of birth and submit.
- Now click on download to get the UP B.Ed JEE Application Form 2020.
- Thus, take a print out of the form and save it for further usage.
For UP B.Ed JEE Application Form Correction: Click Here (Available Now)
To Apply For UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Notification: Click Here
For UP B.Ed JEE Online Registration: Click Here (New Registrations Over)
Guidelines While Filling Online UP B.Ed JEE Application Form: Click Here
Furthermore, candidates can ask us for any queries regarding UP B.Ed JEE Notification 2020 in the below comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the UP B.Ed JEE Application Form be available?
UP B.Ed JEE Application Form is released on 12th February 2020.
How can I apply for UP B.Ed JEE Exam?
By visiting the official site @ http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/ or FreshersNow.Com to apply for UP B.Ed JEE Exam.
What is the UP B.Ed JEE Application Fee?
The UP B.Ed JEE Application Fee for General and OBC, Other State Candidates category is Rs. 1500, For SC/ ST is Rs. 750.