UP BED JEE Counselling 2019 Dates are Available Now!!! Are you guys checking for the UP BED JEE Counselling Schedule 2019? Then, you guys must stay here in this page and check the UP BED JEE Counselling Dates 2019. The Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly is responsible for conducting the Joint Entrance Examination 2019. Hence, the counselling schedule is also available on the Official website only. And that is scheduled from 1st June 2019 to 30th June 2019.
Moreover, for the convenience of the aspirants, we had given the clear information of the UP BED JEE Counselling Process 2019 in a step by step manner. Follow and happily complete the Process and use the information given in this page accordingly. To get more information regarding the UP BED Counselling Seat Allotment and other, scroll down the page.
- 1 UP BED JEE Counselling 2019 – Complete Details
- 1.1 How To Get UP BED JEE Counselling Schedule 2019?
- 1.2 UP BED JEE Counselling Process 2019
- 1.3 UP BED JEE Counselling Dates 2019
- 1.4 Documents To Be Carried For UP BED JEE Counselling 2019
UP BED JEE Counselling 2019 – Complete Details
|Name Of The Organization||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly|
|Name Of The Examination||Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination 2019|
|Revised Counselling Dates||1st June 2019 to 30th June 2019|
|Availability Of Results||Releases on 15th May 2019|
How To Get UP BED JEE Counselling Schedule 2019?
- First, open the official site of UP BED JEE 2019 that is upbed.nic.in.
- There on the home page, search for the link of UP BED JEE Counselling Schedule 2019.
- And, note down that the Counselling Process is completly web based.
- Click on the link and complete the registration process.
- Note down the Counselling dates and attend for as per the schedule given.
- Then, you will find the option of locking the college or seat.
- After seat allotment, candidates must be report at allotted college at given time interval with all required documents.
UP BED JEE Counselling Process 2019
All the appeared candidates, after getting the Results, candidates must have complete idea on the UP BED JEE Counselling Process 2019. Below are the steps to be followed during the counselling process.
- Registration Process
- Payment of Counselling fee and Advance College fee payment
- Locking the Choices
- College Allotment
- Downloading the Provisional Allotment Order and Confirmation Letter.
- Report to the alloted college.
Besides, candidates can also take direct admission to the colleges without following the Counselling process.
The Counselling is scheduled for the candidates based on their Ranks. And that will be conducted in different phases. To attend the counselling process, candidate mjust complete the Registration Process first. Following are the steps to follow while filling the application process.
- Candidates must open the Official website and login using the User ID and password.
- If you have forgotten the password, then you can regenerate it using the particular link provided.
- After logging, candidates are asked to fill the application form.
- Enter all the personal details and hence upload the Marks sheet obtained for the UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination.
- Once recheck whether the filled details are correct or not before submitting them.
- The next step is payment. Go through the below section to know that.
Counselling fee and Advance College fee payment
Candidates after completing the first step of the registration process must complete the second step that is payment section.
- Candidates must make a payment of Rs. 5750 (Rs. 750 as counselling fee and Rs. 5000 as advance college fee) through online mode (Net banking, Debit Card and Credit Card) only.
- In case the candidate is not allotted a seat the advance college fee of Rs. 5000 will be refunded once after the completeion of the counselling process.
- And note down that the Rs. 750 is non refundable.
- Only registered candidates are eligible to fill all the fields.
During the counselling process, candidates can choose the options to choose. Hence the Choices can be previewed and rearranged any number of times till final submission. If a candidate once submitted the choice and it doesn’t locked after last date of choice filling is over, it will automatically be locked before seat allotment.
Based on the candidate rank only, the college allotment will be done. And, that will be alloted as per the choice they had been selected during the web counselling. And to get the seat in Aided and Government colleges, candidates should follow the state reservation policy.
Provisional Allotment cum Confirmation letter
Candidates after getting the seat in the college. The Provisional Allotment order and the confirmation letter will be given by the concerned college. And it will be available on the Official website.
Reporting to the allotted college
Candidates after downloading the Allotment order, should complete the payment process and hence report to the college.
UP BED JEE Counselling Dates 2019
|Counselling call letter available from||June 2019|
|Counselling starts from||01 June 2019|
|Counselling end date||30 June 2019|
|Academic Session starts from||01 July 2019|
|Direct admission & End date of certificate verification||10 July 2019|
Documents To Be Carried For UP BED JEE Counselling 2019
- Date of Birth and SSC certificate.
- Study certificates for all the standards.
- All Academic Mark Sheets and Certificates upto Qualifying Examination.
- Caste Certificate and Identity proofs issued by the concerned government authority.
- Provisional Allotment and Confirmation letter given by the Lucknow University Portal.
- Copy of Application form, Admit Card and score card of the B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination 2019.
To Check UP BED JEE Counselling Schedule 2019: Click Here
Hence, got all the details? Follow our website Freshers Now to get all updated information like this.