UP Jansunwai Portal @ jansunwai.up.nic.in | Online Registration, Application Status, and App Download: The Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS) and Jansunwai-Samadhan Portal/ App are launched by the government of Uttar Pradesh for the welfare of Uttar Pradesh Residentials. The UP Residents can download the android app, pc, and iPhone applications of UP Jansunwai. Through the portal, the candidates can register for the migrants. And also can file a Complaint, trace your complaint, and get an action in 3 months.
- 1 UP Jansunwai Portal – Complete Overview
- 2 What is Jansunwai App?
- 3 How to Download Jansunwai Mobile App?
- 4 How to Register on Jansunwai Portal?
- 5 Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal Complaint Status
- 6 Send Reminder in Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal
- 7 Registration of Jansunwai Standard Migrant Workers launched by the government of Uttar Pradesh
- 8 How to Submit Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Feedback?
- 9 UP Jansunwai Portal – Frequently Asked Questions
UP Jansunwai Portal – Complete Overview
|Name of the Scheme||UP Jansunwai Portal|
|Announced by||Uttar Pradesh State Government|
|Benefits||It is an Online grievance redressal portal|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||Uttar Pradesh State People|
What is Jansunwai App?
The Uttar Pradesh government has launched a Jansunwai App and Website for the establishment of the synchronize grievance operation in the north part of the state. This app was implemented by the government to reach the goals of perfect governance. For the Uttar Pradesh government under the ruling of Yogi Aditya, the main goal is to develop communication between the citizens, government, Departments, and government offices with a new channel.
How to Download Jansunwai Mobile App?
- Go to the play store on your Mobile.
- Now search with the App name in the search bar.
- Then you will find the application.
- Hit the button “install”.
- Then Jansunwai Mobile App will download on your mobile.
- At last, open it and go through all the features of the app.
How to Register on Jansunwai Portal?
- Go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal at jansunwai.up.nic.in
- Go to the link named “Register Grievance” on the homepage.
- Fill in the details of the Email ID, Phone number, and captcha code.
- Then submit the details and register the OTP.
- Now complete the details in the form and submit the details.
- Your registration is successfully completed.
Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal Complaint Status
- Go to the official website of the Jansunwai Portal.
- On the homepage goes to the “track complaint status” option.
- Then enter the mobile number and email ID and also security pin.
- Now submit the details and find your complaint status.
Send Reminder in Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal
- Go to the official website of the section “Send reminder”.
- Then you have to fill in your complaint registration number and press on “search”.
- Now your complaint status will appear on the screen and also you can see the update about the action taken on your complaint.
Note: If you didn’t get the solution for your problem on Jansunwai Grievance Redressal Portal, then you will file a complaint on settled references in 3 months. The higher officials will take your rating and reconsider it.
Registration of Jansunwai Standard Migrant Workers launched by the government of Uttar Pradesh
- Visit the link jansunwai.up.nic.in to register and hit the link on the homepage.
- The candidates must select according to their choice that they are going out of state or they are coming to the state. Later the candidate’s mobile number or the email ID is required for the OTP.
- Then the candidate has to enter the received OTP and next personal details like name, age, sex, mobile number, ID card type, ID number, whether want to travel with family, mode of travel, any symptoms of covid19 or not, present address and the address of the destination.
- The candidates must have accepted the condition that they will go to the quarantine center for 2 weeks when they go to their destination.
- Under the Disaster Management Act, the candidates will be punished legally if they provide any wrong information.
Note: The Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai portal is an online solution platform for the complaints of Uttar Pradesh people. The people in Uttar Pradesh can share their complaints or their area’s issues with the government and also find the solution. It is very useful for the migrants for their movement to another place.
How to Submit Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Feedback?
- Go to the official website of Jansunwai-Samadhan and hit the section “Your Feedback”.
- Then a page will appear in front of you i.e., feedback page.
- Now write your feedback with the complaint registration number, mobile number, and captcha code.
- Finally, verify your feedback and press “enter”.
Note: Your feedback and rating will be noted and action will be taken by the higher officials.
To Check UP Jansunwai Portal For Online Registration, Application Status: Click HERE
Like the details addressed about UP Jansunwai Portal? For more such Relevant Content about Different Government Portals and Schemes, do not forget to visit back Freshersnow.com.
UP Jansunwai Portal – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Official Site of UP Jansunwai Portal?
jansunwai.up.nic.in is the Official UP Jansunwai Portal.
Who Launched the Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal?
State Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the Jansunwai Portal.
Can I also Register Grievances through the UP Jansunwai App?
Yes, Uttar Pradesh Government has launched the Jansunwai mobile App for registering citizen’s grievances/ suggestions.
What are the Benefits of UP Jansunwai Portal?
Through this Jansunwai Portal, UP State People can easily register their Complaints. And the Relevant Officials will take immediate action.