UP NEET Counselling 2020 @ upneet.gov.in – Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Registration (Started), Dates: The online UP NEET Counselling Registrations were open on 5th November 2020. Moreover, the registrations for the UP NEET Counselling 2020 will be closed on 8th November 2020. So, candidates who have qualified in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) should check this page. The direct link to register for the UP NEET UG Counselling 2020 is also attached to the end of this article. Candidates can fill their choices online from 6th November 2020 To 10th November 2020. Go through the below sections and check the Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Details along with the UP NEET Counselling Schedule 2020.
UP NEET Counselling 2020 – Information
|UP NEET Counselling – Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Registration, Dates|
|Counselling Authority for State Quota seats in UP||Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Govt. of UP|
|Name of the Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)|
|Academic session||2020-2021 (July Session)|
|Seat quota||85% state quota seats|
|Courses offered||MBBS: 1673 | BDS: 51|
|Date Of Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling||5th November 2020 From 4 PM To 8th November 2020|
|Total Vacancy Seats for Admission||1724|
|Mode Of UP NEET Counselling||Online|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|UP NEET Mop-Up Round Seat Allotment Results||UP NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment Results|
|UP NEET Seat Allotment Results||UP NEET Merit List|
UP NEET UG Counselling – Important Dates
|Date Of Online Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling||5th November 2020 From 4 PM To 8th November 2020|
|Date Of Documents Verification of Academic Certificates/ Caste/ Other Documents and Submission Of Security Money||6th November 2020 To 9th November 2020|
|Date Of Online Choice Filling||6th November 2020 To 10th November 2020|
|Date Of Declaration of List of registered candidates||11th, 12th November 2020|
|Date Of Downloading the Allotment Letters||12th November 2020 To 18th November 2020|
|Date Of Admission||12th, 13th, 17th, 18th November 2020|
Directorate General of Medical Education and Training UP is functioning directly under the State Government. Its important functions are to run and strengthen Medical and Dental Colleges and another Medical/ Paramedical diploma, degree, postgraduate and super-specialty programs in the State of U.P. The Government of India conducts entrance examination through NEET for admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate, and super specialty courses.
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Fee
- General/ OBC: Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 2000/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
|Schedule Caste (SC)||21%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||2%|
|Son/ Daughter of Ex-Serviceman||2%|
|Wards of Freedom Fighters||2%|
|NCC Certificate Holders||1%|
Documents For UP NEET Counselling
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Character Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Migration Certificate
- Printout of Registration Form
- Allotment Letter
Steps For UP NEET Counselling Registration
- Go to the official site for the UP NEET UG Counselling Registration @ https://upneet.gov.in/.
- From there, you can check the direct link for the UP NEET Registration @ https://upneet.gov.in/Registration/candidateLogin.aspx.
- Click on the link and then enter your details like Roll Number, Captcha, and NEET Application Number, Select Course.
- And then click on Login Button.
- Now, your Registration Process for the Uttar Pradesh UG Counselling 2020 is done.
- Online Registered candidates have to get their document verification at the nodal centers as per your selection.
- A security deposited demand draft of Rs.30000/- for private and Rs.10000/- for a private college, to be made in the name of Director General Medical Education and Training UP Payable at Lucknow, at the nodal center.
- Only eligible candidates will be eligible for choice filling whose original documents have been verified after submitting the security fee.
- During Choice filling, candidates should take care and opt for the college and course in which a candidate is genuinely interested.
- All the registered candidates should ensure to lock their choice after choice filling.
- If after choice filling, not locked the choices, then such candidates will not be considered for the next seat allotment process.
To UP NEET Counselling 2020 Registration: Click Here (Available Now)
To Check Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Notification PDF: Click Here
Keep checking our FreshersNow.Com page to know more details of the UP NEET UG Counselling 2020.
UP NEET Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When was the Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Registration started?
The Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Registration was started on 5th November 2020.
How many vacant seats available?
A total of 1724 seats were available for the UP NEET UG Admission.
How to register for Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling?
Candidates can visit the official site @ upneet.gov.in to register for the Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling or visit FreshersNow.Com.
When can I fill my choices?
From 6th November 2020, you can fill your choices online @ www.upneet.gov.in.