UP Shramik Majdur Card 2020 @ uplabour.gov.in | Online Application Link, Uttar Pradesh Workers Card, Benefits, UP Shramik Yojana List: Here is the good news for the workers of Uttar Pradesh. According to the scheme of financial assistance, the government of Uttara Khand has introduced the scheme of UP Shramik Majdur Card 2020. Where this UP Shramik Majdur Card can be used for different schemes introduced by the government of the Uttar Pradesh state. Here we provide you with the required information regarding UP Shramik Majdur Card such as Required Documents, Renewal Process, UP Shramik Yojana List, UP Shramik Card Registration 2020, and Important Links. Candidates can go through this entire article and gather all important details about the UP Majdur Card 2020.
- 1 UP Shramik Majdur Card 2020 – Overview
- 2 UP Shramik Yojana List
- 3 Who Can Register under UP Labour Department?
- 4 Documents Required for UP Shramik Majdur Card Registration
- 5 How To Register for UP Shramik Majdur Card 2020 through Online @ uplabour.gov.in
- 6 How To Register for UP Shramik Majdur Card through Offline?
- 7 Renewal of the UP Labour Card 2020
- 8 UP Shramik Majdur Card Important Links
- 9 To Check UP Shramik Majdur Card Details: Click Here
- 10 UP Shramik Majdur Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
UP Shramik Majdur Card 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||UP Shramik Majdur Card|
|Introduced by||State government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||All labour workers|
|Benefit of the card||Eligible for all the schemes launched by the state government of UP|
UP Shramik Yojana List
Once you registered in the labour department then you are eligible for some schemes which are available for the labours in Uttar Pradesh state. We have listed some of the schemes in the below sections.
- Dattopant thengadi deceased funeral assistance scheme
- Raja Harischandra deceased dependent assistance scheme
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical Education Assistance Scheme
- Ganesh Shankar Students Award Scheme
- Jyotiba Phule Kanyadan Yojana
- On daughter marriage, the labourer will get 55,000 for their girl child marriage and it will be available for a maximum of two girl children.
- If your children are studying then they will get 4,000 from class 5th to 7th and 5,000 for class 8th and in class 9th and 10th they will get 5,000.
- She pursues their studies than in class 11 and 12th then she will get 8,000 rupees.
- If she appears for engineering or degree programme then she will be entitled to 11,000 to 22,000 rupees.
- For home, the government will give 1 lakh rupees and for the renovation, you will get 15,000.
- Under the maternity scheme, if the labourer wife gives birth to a boy, then they will be given 10,000 Rs. While if she gives birth to a girl child then they will get 12,000.
- Under this, the labour will get the LED bulb and a cycle will also be provided under the Solar Energy scheme
Who Can Register under UP Labour Department?
- Construction Workers
- Rod Construction Worker
- Other workers
Documents Required for UP Shramik Majdur Card Registration
- Aadhar card
- Niyojak Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Ration card
- Voter ID card
- Valid mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Voter card of all family members
How To Register for UP Shramik Majdur Card 2020 through Online @ uplabour.gov.in
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the labour department which is www.uplabour.gov.in
- On the home page of the portal you can select the language of your choice it will be available in English and Hindi so that you didn’t face any problem while registering.
- Now on the next, you need to select the online registration and renewal tab.
- After this Labour act management page will appear on your screen.
- Now read the instruction carefully as mentioned on the page it may help you in registration.
- For registration, you need to register on the portal first for that Press on the new registration tab.
- And on the next page, you need to register yourself by giving some details and create user ID and password.
- Now the user ID and password you received login with the same credentials.
- As you login to the portal, the application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill all the details mention in it carefully.
- Upload the document which was required.
- Now once the form submitted you need to pay the application fee.
- You can pay the fee through online or offline mode.
- For offline mode, you need to generate the challan and need to submit it along with the required fee to the nearest bank.
- And through online mode, you can submit the fee instantly.
How To Register for UP Shramik Majdur Card through Offline?
The people can also apply for the UP Shramik Majdur Card 2020 through offline by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Take a print of the application form from the official site or labour department.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Attach the required documents with the application form.
- Submit the application form along with the documents at the nearest labour office department.
Renewal of the UP Labour Card 2020
The people can get the renewal facility of the UP Shramik Majdur Card 2020 before it expires through online mode.
- Visit the official site @ uplabour.gov.in
- On the home page click on the “Renewal” option.
- Enter the Card number and holder name.
- There will appear the details of the card.
- Click on the “Proceed” option.
- Take a print of the screen for future reference.
- your card will be renewed soon within minutes.
UP Shramik Majdur Card Important Links
To Check UP Shramik Majdur Card Details: Click Here
To Apply For UP Shramik Majdur Card – Click Here
For More Details Regarding UP Shramik Majdur Card Online Registration – Click Here
To Renewal For UP Shramik Majdur Card – Click Here
To Search Labour Card Name & Status – Click Here
If you want to get more details on UP Shramik Majdur Card 2020, then you can visit our portal Freshers Now on a daily basis.
UP Shramik Majdur Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who Introduced the UP Shramik Majdur Card?
The UP Shramik Majdur Card Introduced by the state government of Uttar Pradesh.
Is there any application fee to submit the UP Shramik Majdur Card application form?
Yes, applicants need to pay 40/- to submit the UP Shramik Majdur Card application form.
In which mode I need to Renewal UP Shramik Majdur Card?
Candidates can Renewal UP Shramik Majdur Card through an online and offline.
Who can be the beneficiaries of the UP Shramik Majdur Card 2020?
All the labour workers of the UP state.