UPGWD Recruitment 2019 For 90 AE, JE, Hydrologist & Other Posts @ upgwd.gov.in: The officials of the Uttar Pradesh Ground Water Department (UPGWD) are planning to select the candidates for the Assistant Engineer, Hydrologist, Assistant Geologist, Chemist, Technical Assistant, Surveyor & Other Posts through the UPGWD Recruitment 2019. Candidates who are seeking for the latest UPGWD Jobs 2019 should check this page. The last date to apply for the UPGWD Vacancy is 7th October 2019.
Go ahead and then collect all the latest information regarding the UPGWD AE, JE & Other Posts Recruitment. Candidates must submit the application form Offline to the mentioned address. The direct link to download the UPGWD Application Form 2019 is given to the bottom of this page. Check the UPGWD Eligibility Criteria and the post wise UPGWD Openings from the below sections. Go through each and every section to know the details.
You Can Also Check: ★ Assistant Engineer Jobs 2019
- 1 UPGWD Recruitment 2019 – 90 AE, JE, Hydrologist, Technical Assistant & Other Posts
UPGWD Recruitment 2019 – 90 AE, JE, Hydrologist, Technical Assistant & Other Posts
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Ground Water Department (UPGWD)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer, Hydrologist, Assistant Geologist, Chemist, Technical Assistant, Surveyor & Other Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||90 Posts|
|Last Date||7th October 2019|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Mode Of Application Form||Offline|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Post Wise Vacancies @ upgwd.gov.in
UPGWD Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical): B.E./ B.Tech. Degree in Civil /Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Hydrologist (Geology): Post Graduate in Geology or Inorganic geology or equivalent degree with at least 60% of marks.
- Assistant Geologist: Post Graduate degree in Geophysics or Geology or equivalent degree with minimum 60% of marks.
- Chemist: Post Graduate degree in Chemistry with minimum 60% of marks.
- Hydrologist (Electrical): Post Graduate (Physics) with specialization in Electronics with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Civil): 3 years of Diploma in Mechanical engineering from any recognized institutions.
- Surveyor (Civil): Diploma in Civil engineering from any recognized institute.
- Technical Assistant (Electronics): Graduate degree in Science stream with Physics and Math subjects OR Diploma in Radio Engineering/ Electronics Instrumentation engineering from any recognized university.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 3 years of Diploma in Mechanical engineering from any recognized institute.
- Technical Assistant (Geology): Graduate degree in Geology from any recognized university.
- Technical Assistant (Geophysics): Graduate degree in Science stream with Physics and Math subjects from any recognized university.
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry): Graduate degree in science with chemistry from any recognized university.
Candidates age should not be more than 65 years to apply for the UPGWD Recruitment 2019.
You Can Also Check: ★ UP Govt Jobs
UPGWD Selection Process 2019
The officials of the Uttar Pradesh Ground Water Department (UPGWD) will hire skilled candidates based on the below rounds. Those who qualify the initial round, they can only have the chance to appear for the next round.
- Written Exam/ Interview
For all the selected aspirants, the officials will pay a salary of Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- per month.
You Can Also Check: ★ Post Graduate Govt Jobs
How To Apply For UPGWD Openings 2019 Offline?
- Go to the official site of the Uttar Pradesh Ground Water Department (UPGWD) @ upgwd.gov.in.
- On the home page itself, you can search and find the direct link to apply for the UPGWD Jobs 2019.
- Now, click the link and then read all the information regarding the UPGWD Openings 2019.
- After that, download the Offline UPGWD Application Form 2019.
- Fill all the details and then upload the documents as per the notification.
- Then, you have to send the Offline form in the prescribed format on or before the last date that is 7th October 2019.
- The applications which are sent on or before the last date will only be accepted.
Important Links – UPGWD Jobs 2019 Notification & Application Form
|To Check UPGWD Jobs 2019 – AE, JE, Hydrologist & Other Posts Notification||Click Here|
|To Download The UPGWD Offline Application Form||Download|
|Address||Director, Ground Water Department, UP, 9th Floor, Indira Bhawan, Ashok Marg, Lucknow – 226001|
★ ★ Latest UP Employment News ★ ★
We hope all the information about the UPGWD Recruitment 2019 is useful. Follow us on Freshers Now page for the latest updates. Bookmark us by Ctrl + D to get our site notifications.