UPPSC Mines Inspector Jobs Notification 2022 – 55 Posts, Last Date 4th July 2022 – uppsc.up.nic.in: Greetings to the candidates! If you are looking for new job notifications, then you are in the right place. The higher authorities of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the notification for filling the 55 vacant posts. The UPPSC Jobs Notification 2022 is for the engagement of Mines Inspector post. Candidates are advised to ensure before applying for the UPPSC Mines Inspector Jobs Notification 2022, that they are fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements as mentioned in the below sections. Moreover, the last date for submission of application is 4th July 2022. Download the official notification pdf file and get a direct link to apply for the UPPSC Mines Inspector Vacancy Notification 2022.
UPPSC Mines Inspector Jobs Notification 2022 – 55 Posts, Last Date 4th July 2022
|Latest UPPSC Mines Inspector Jobs Notification 2022|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Mines Inspector|
|No. of Posts||55 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||4th June 2022|
|Application Ending Date||4th July 2022|
|Category||UP Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Main (Written) Examination, Interview|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC Job Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Mines Inspector||55 Posts|
UPPSC Jobs Educational Qualifications
- Essential: Three years Diploma in Mining Engineering from an Institution recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Preferential: Other things being equal such candidates shall be given preference who (1) have served for a minimum period of two years in Territorial Army or (2) have obtained “B” certificate of N.C.C.
UPPSC Jobs Notification 2022 – Salary
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Mines Inspector||Pay Matrix Level–7, Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-|
UPSSC Age Limit
Candidates must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 40 years as of July 1, 2022 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1982 and not later than July 1, 2001. For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 02 July, 1967. For age relaxation details, refer to the official notification.
UPPSC Mines Inspector Jobs 2022 – Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination
- Main (Written) Examination
Application Fee for UPPSC Jobs 2022
- Unreserved/ Economically Weaker Sections/ Other Backward Class: Rs.125/- (Exam Fee Rs.100/- + On-line processing fee Rs.25/-)
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs.65/- (Exam Fee Rs.40/- + On-line processing fee Rs.25/-)
- Handicapped: Rs.25/- (Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs.25/-)
- Ex-Serviceman: Rs.65/- (Exam fee Rs.40/- + On-line processing
- Dependents of the Freedom fighters/ Women/ Skilled Players/ Outstanding Sports Person: According to their original category
UPPSC Jobs 2022 – Application Form, Notification
|UPPSC Jobs 2022 – Important Link|
|To Download The UPPSC Mines Inspector Jobs 2022 Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
Follow this site @ freshersnow.com regularly for new job notifications or updates on UPPSC Mines Inspector Jobs Notification 2022/ UPPSC Vacancy Notification 2022.