UPSC Engineering Service Mains Admit Card 2020 (Released) @ upsc.gov.in | UPSC ESE Exam Date (Out): The officials of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the UPSC Engineering Service Admit Card 2020 on 22nd September 2020 at their official site. Candidates who have applied for the Engineering Services (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, and Telecommunication Engineering Categories) Posts need to check this page to get the UPSC Engineering Service Exam Mains Hall Ticket 2020. Moreover, UPSC Engineering Service Mains Exam going to be conducted on 18th October 2020. The direct link to download the UPSC IES Admit Card 2020 is attached to the end of this page. More information about UPSC Engineering Service Admit Card 2020 provided in the below sections.
New Update: UPSC Engineering Service Mains Admit Card 2020 is Released. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the below given direct link.
You Can Also Check: UPSC Engineering Service Syllabus & UPSC Engineering Services Previous Question Papers
- 1 UPSC Engineering Service Mains Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- 2 UPSC Engineering Service Selection Process 2020
- 3 Details Mentioned On UPSC Engineering Service Admit Card 2020
- 4 Important Instructions To Candidates
- 5 Documents Required For UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2020
- 6 Download UPSC Engineering Service Exam Admit Card 2020
- 7 UPSC Engineering Service Mains Admit Card 2020 Download Link
- 8 UPSC ESE Admit Card 2020 – FAQ’s
UPSC Engineering Service Mains Admit Card 2020 – Overview
|Download UPSC Engineering Exam Admit Card 2020 – Exam Date|
|Name Of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Engineering Services (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, and Telecommunication Engineering Categories)|
|Name Of The Exam||UPSC Engineering Sevices Examination|
|No. of Posts||495 Posts|
|Admit Card Status||Released on 22nd September 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||18th October 2020|
|Selection Process||Prelims (Completed), Mains, Personality Test|
|Mode Of Admit Card||Online|
UPSC Engineering Service Selection Process 2020
Candidates who have attempted the UPSC Mains Examination for the Engineering Services and got qualified for the Exam must and should have to download their UPSC Engineering Service Exam Admit Card 2020. Furthermore, the Selection Process of current recruitment is
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Exam
- Personality Test
Details Mentioned On UPSC Engineering Service Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Contender
- Name of the Test Centre
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Important Instructions To Candidates
- Applicants should download the admit card before the date of the exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of the admit card in the examination hall.
- Aspirants are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Competitors are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Date, Time, and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of the Exam.
- Applicants should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Documents Required For UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2020
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
Download UPSC Engineering Service Exam Admit Card 2020
- Go to the official site of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) @ upsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, go to the Admit Cards section.
- Then, you will be redirected to the new page.
- On that page, observe the direct Download link to get the UPSC Engineering Sevices Examination 2020.
- Upon a single click, you can download your UPSC Engineering Service Exam Hall Ticket 2020.
- Take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
UPSC Engineering Service Mains Admit Card 2020 Download Link
To Download UPSC Engineering Service Mains Admit Card 2020: Click Here – Available Now
UPSC Engineering Service Mains Exam Date – Click Here
For any other information, check our Freshers Now page so that you can get the latest update. Also, bookmark our page by Ctrl + D to know the exciting news.
UPSC ESE Admit Card 2020 – FAQ’s
What is the UPSC Engineering Service Mains Exam Date?
UPSC Engineering Service Mains Exam will be conducted on 18th October 2020.
What else should I carry to the exam centre along with the admit card to the exam centre?
Candidates need to Carry Admit Card along with any one of the authorization documents such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc…
How will I know the full address of the exam centre?
The full address of the exam centre will be provided to you through the admit card only.
Where can I Download the UPSC Engineering Service Exam Admit Card?
Download your Admit Card from the official site https://upsc.gov.in/