UPSC Engineering Service Prelims Admit Card 2020 Released @ upsc.gov.in: The officials of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had released the UPSC Engineering Service Admit Card 2020 on their official site. Those who have applied for the Engineering Services (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, and Telecommunication Engineering Categories) Posts need to check this page to get the UPSC Engineering Service Exam Prelims Hall Ticket 2020. Moreover, UPSC Engineering Service Prelims Exam going to conduct on 5th January 2020. The direct link to download the UPSC Engineering Service Exam Admit Card 2020 is attached to the end of this page.
- 1 UPSC Engineering Service Prelims Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- 1.1 UPSC Engineering Service Selection Process 2020 | ESE Exam Date
- 1.2 Details Mentioned On UPSC ESE Admit Card 2020
- 1.3 Union PSC Engineering Exam Centers 2020
- 1.4 Important Instructions
- 1.5 Documents Required For UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2020
- 1.6 Download UPSC Engineering Service Exam Admit Card 2020
UPSC Engineering Service Prelims Admit Card 2020 – Overview
|Download UPSC Engineering Exam Admit Card 2020 – Exam Date|
|Name Of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Engineering Services (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, and Telecommunication Engineering Categories)|
|Name Of The Exam||UPSC Engineering Sevices Examination|
|Admit Card Status||Released On 11th December 2019|
|Prelims Exam Date||5th January 2020|
|Selection Process||Prelims (Completed), Mains, Personality Test|
|Mode Of Admit Card||Online|
UPSC Engineering Service Selection Process 2020 | ESE Exam Date
Candidates who have attempted the UPSC Prelims Examination for the Engineering Services and got qualified for the Exam must and should have to download their UPSC Engineering Service Exam Admit Card 2020. Furthermore, the Selection Process of current recruitment is
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Exam
- Personality Test
Details Mentioned On UPSC ESE Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Contender
- Name of the Test Centre
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Union PSC Engineering Exam Centers 2020
- Dispuri (Guwahati)
- Applicants should download the admit card before the date of the exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of the admit card in the examination hall.
- Aspirants are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Competitors are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of the Exam.
- Applicants should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Documents Required For UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2020
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
Download UPSC Engineering Service Exam Admit Card 2020
- Go to the official site of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) @ upsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, go to the Admit Cards section.
- Then, you will be redirected to the new page.
- On that page, observe the direct Download link to get the UPSC Engineering Sevices Examination 2020.
- Upon a single click, you can download your UPSC Engineering Service Exam Hall Ticket 2020.
- Take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
To Download UPSC Engineering Service Prelims Admit Card 2020: Click Here – Activated Now
For any other information, check our Freshers Now page so that you can get the latest update. Also, bookmark our page by Ctrl + D to know the exciting news.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will be the UPSC Engineering Service Prelims Exam Conducted?
Ans: UPSC Engineering Service Prelims Exam will be conducted on 5th January 2020.
2. What are the Required Details to Download UPSC Engineering Services Exam Admit Card?
Ans: Registration ID, Roll Number.
3. What else should I carry to the exam centre along with the admit card to the exam centre?
Ans: Candidates need to Carry Admit Card along with any one of the authorization documents such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc…
4. How will I know the full address of the exam centre?
Ans: The full address of the exam centre will be provided to you through the admit card only.
5. Where can I Download the UPSC Engineering Service Exam Admit Card?
Ans: Download you Admit Card from the official site https://upsc.gov.in/