UPSC Engineering Service Mains Admit Card 2019 Released On 7th June 2019..!! The officials of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had released the UPSC Engineering Service Admit Card 2019 on their official site @ upsc.gov.in. Those who have applied for the 591 Engineering Services (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, and Telecommunication Engineering Categories) Posts need to check this page to get the UPSC Engineering Service Exam Mains Hall Ticket 2019.
The direct link to download the UPSC Engineering Service Exam Admit Card 2019 is attached to the end of this page. Also, candidates can check the UPSC Engineering Service Mains Exam Date 2019 along with the ESE Selection Process to know more information. The scheduled UPSC Engineering Sevices Examination Date is 30th June 2019.
- 1 UPSC Engineering Service Mains Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- 1.1 UPSC Engineering Service Selection Process 2019 | ESE Exam Date
- 1.2 Details Mentioned On UPSC ESE Admit Card 2019
- 1.3 Union PSC Engineering Exam Mains Exam Centers 2019
- 1.4 Important Instructions
- 1.5 Documents Required For UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2019
- 1.6 Download UPSC Engineering Service Exam Mains Admit Card 2019
UPSC Engineering Service Mains Admit Card 2019 – Overview
|Download UPSC Engineering Exam Admit Card 2019 – Mains Exam Date|
|Name Of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Engineering Services (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, and Telecommunication Engineering Categories)|
|Number Of Vacancies||581 Posts|
|Name Of The Exam||UPSC Engineering Sevices Examination|
|Admit Card Status||Released On 7th June 2019|
|UPSC Engineering Service Mains Exam Date||30th June 2019|
|Selection Process||Prelims (Completed), Mains, Personality Test|
|Mode Of Admit Card||Online|
UPSC Engineering Service Selection Process 2019 | ESE Exam Date
Candidates who have attempted the UPSC Prelims Examination for the Engineering Services and got qualified for the Mains Exam must and should have to download their UPSC Engineering Service Exam Admit Card 2019. Furthermore, the Selection Process of current recruitment is
- Mains Examination
- Personality Test
As per the latest notice, the officials of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had released the UPSC Engineering Service Mains Exam Date 2019 on their official site @ upsc.gov.in. Furthermore, the test is scheduled for 30th June 2019. Check the below to know the test timings.
Details Mentioned On UPSC ESE Admit Card 2019
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Contender
- Name of the Test Centre
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Union PSC Engineering Exam Mains Exam Centers 2019
- Dispuri (Guwahati)
- Applicants should download the admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of the admit card in the examination hall.
- Aspirants are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Competitors are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Applicants should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Documents Required For UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2019
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
Download UPSC Engineering Service Exam Mains Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official site of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) @ upsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, go to the Admit Cards section.
- Then, you will be redirected to the new page.
- On that page, observe the direct Download link to get the UPSC Engineering Sevices Examination 2019.
- Upon a single click, you can download your UPSC Engineering Service Exam Mains Hall Ticket 2019.
- Take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
To Download UPSC Engineering Service Mains Admit Card 2019: Click Here – Activated Now
For any other information, check our Freshers Now page so that you can get the latest update. Also, bookmark our page by Ctrl + D to know the exciting news.