UPSC Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019 Released @ upsc.gov.in | Exam Date: The UPSC officials released the UPSC Admit Card for UPSC Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019. Candidates who had applied for Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Junior Hydrogeologist posts, they can check this article. Furthermore, the UPSC Geo-Scientist exam planning to conduct on 19th January 2020. So, candidates who have applied for the UPSC Geo-Scientist post can download their UPSC Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019 and also the UPSC Geologist Admit Card 2019 from this page.
New Update: UPSC Geo Scientist Admit Card 2019 Released. Candidates should download the Admit Card from the below given direct link by entering the login details.
Also, candidates can download the hall ticket for the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination 2019 from the direct link attached to the end of this page. We have also given you the Geophysicist, Chemist, Junior Hydrogeologist Selection Process details along with the process to download the UPSC GEOL Admit Card 2019. Furthermore, check all the details of the Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Junior Hydrogeologist Exam from our Freshers Now webpage.
- 1 UPSC GEOL Admit Card 2019 (Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Junior Hydrogeologist)
- 1.1 Union PSC Selection Process 2019 | Geo-Scientist & Geologist & Other Posts
- 1.2 Information Present On UPSC GEOL Admit Card 2019
- 1.3 Mandatory Documents For UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam
- 1.4 Essential Instructions to Candidates
- 1.5 Exam Centers For UPSC GEOL 2019
- 1.6 Steps To Download UPSC Geo-Scientist and Geologist Admit Card 2019
UPSC GEOL Admit Card 2019 (Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Junior Hydrogeologist)
|Download UPSC Combined GEOL Admit Card 2019 – Exam Date|
|Name Of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Junior Hydrogeologist|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Name Of The Exam||UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released on 26th December 2019|
|Geo-Scientist Exam Date||19th January 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Personality Test/ Interview|
|Mode Of Admit Card||Online|
Union PSC Selection Process 2019 | Geo-Scientist & Geologist & Other Posts
Candidates need to note that there are only the below rounds throughout the UPSC Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Junior Hydrogeologist Selection Process.
- Written Examination
- Personality Test/ Interview
Information Present On UPSC GEOL Admit Card 2019
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Category of the Contender
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Mandatory Documents For UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
Essential Instructions to Candidates
- Applicants should download the admit card before the date of the exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of the admit card in the examination hall.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Competitors are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Aspirants are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of the Exam.
- Applicants should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Exam Centers For UPSC GEOL 2019
- Prayagraj (Allahabad)
Steps To Download UPSC Geo-Scientist and Geologist Admit Card 2019
- Move to the official site of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) @ upsc.gov.in.
- Then, you have to check the Active Examinations or Admit Cards section on the home page.
- Click on either of the links.
- Observe the download link that enables you to download the UPSC GEOL Admit Card 2019 for the Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Junior Hydrogeologist Posts.
- Also, you have to log in to get your admit card.
- Take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
- Moreover, don’t forget to carry your UPSC GEOL Hall Ticket 2019 for the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination 2019.
- Save it.
Download UPSC Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019: Click Here – (Available Now)
UPSC Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam Notice – Click Here
★ ★ Other Exams Hall Tickets ★ ★
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam Date?
UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam going to conduct on 19th January 2020.
When will be UPSC Geo-Scientist Admit Card out?
UPSC Geo-Scientist Admit Card released on 26th December 2019.
What else should I carry to the exam centre along with the admit card to the exam centre?
Candidates need to Carry Admit Card along with any one of the authorization documents such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc…