Contenders who are eagerly hunting for the UPSC GEOL Syllabus 2018-2019 PDF can download from this article. In addition to this, we have provided the UPSC GEOL Exam Pattern also. Moreover, aspirants can download the UPSC GEOL Syllabus 2018-2019 PDF at free of cost without any interruptions. After the successful registration of the application, eligible candidates will search for the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination Syllabus 2018-2019. To make the aspirants feel comfortable, we have bundled the subject wise pdf at the end of this article. Additionally, aspirants can check the UPSC Geology Syllabus 2018 Pdf, UPSC syllabus 2018 pdf download, UPSC syllabus 2018 pdf free download. Moreover, by using UPSC GEOL Syllabus 2018-2019 and Exam pattern Contenders can get an overview regarding the UPSC GEOL Examination. Therefore, aspirants can prepare well with the help of the syllabus, and they can understand the model of the questions.
You Can Also Check: ★ UPSC GEOL Previous Year Question Papers
- 1 UPSC GEOL Syllabus 2018-2019
- 1.1 UPSC GEOL Syllabus 2018-2019 | Exam Pattern Overview
- 1.2 UPSC GEOL Syllabus 2018-2019 PDF Download
- 1.3 UPSC GEOL Exam Pattern 2018-2019
- 1.4 UPSC GEOL Selection Process 2018-2019
- 1.5 Download UPSC GEOL Syllabus 2018-2019 PDF For All Subjects
UPSC GEOL Syllabus 2018-2019
Many of the candidates feel disappointed if they cant get the exact information regarding UPSC GEOL Syllabus 2018-2019. Moreover, to make them feel comfortable, we are providing the genuine information. Therefore contenders stop searching for all other sources and start following our web portal. Moreover, the authority not yet released the date of the written exam. It will be available in the upcoming months. Meanwhile, there is a lot of time for the preparation. Furthermore, candidates without wasting make a plan for the preparation by referring the Syllabus and the previous papers given by us in the upcoming articles. Moreover, aspirants concentrate more on weak areas. Our team extracted the detailed information about the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination Syllabus 2018-2019 and also the Exam pattern. For more queries refer the official web portal of Union Public Service Commission at www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC GEOL Syllabus 2018-2019 | Exam Pattern Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post(s)||CGS And Geologist Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||70|
|Date Of Written Exam||Upcoming months|
Moreover, by checking the above table, all the aspirants can get the necessary details regarding UPSC GEOL Syllabus 2018-2019. We tried our level best and collected all the major details and shared in this article. Moreover, interested applicants check the latest info given in this article. From the above table, we can know the Name of the Organization, Name of the post, Date of the Written exam, Official website, and the Number of Vacancies. The officials of UPSC has released 70 vacancies for the posts of CGS and Geologist posts. By knowing all the details helps you to gain time management. The authority of UPSC pays an impressive pay band to the candidates who got selected in all those rounds. Moreover, stick to this article for latest updates. Moreover, we have furnished the Selection Process, Exam pattern in the below sections.
UPSC GEOL Syllabus 2018-2019 PDF Download
Moreover, all the aspirants refer the UPSC GEOL Syllabus 2018-2019 and Exam pattern. By seeing the Exam pattern all the candidates can know the model of the questions, the total number of questions marks obtained for the questions, negative marks, weightage marks, etc. Nowadays many of the candidates are waiting to crack the opportunity in the government sector. Moreover, there is a high competition for the competitors. So, candidates without losing any hope try your level best and crack the golden opportunity. Furthermore, candidates can download the subject wise pdf at free of cost without any interruptions. Moreover, bookmark our web portal so that you can receive notifications whenever there is the latest update regarding UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination Syllabus 2018-2019.
You Can Also Check: ★ UPSC GEOL Recruitment
UPSC GEOL Exam Pattern 2018-2019
The detailed UPSC GEOL Exam Pattern 2018-2019 is given in this section. Moreover, all the aspirants refer and verify essential details. The board of UPSC has set the Exam Pattern to recruit the suitable aspirants for that post. Firstly the exam is of objective type i.e., multiple choice questions. There are many sections, and each section carries different marks. The topics in those sections are English, Geology, Geo-Physics, Chemistry, Hydro Geology. We are not much sure about the cut off marks. Moreover, we will intimate soon after the authority announcement. And also all the contenders should complete the written test in the exact time limit given by the authority. Moreover, the examination consists of negative marking. Therefore, candidates need to attempt the questions carefully before answering. Furthermore to know the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination Selection Process 2018-2019 refer the below sections.
UPSC GEOL Selection Process 2018-2019
Moreover, UPSC GEOL Selection Process 2018-2019 is of two stages. One is the Written Exam, and the Other one is the Interview. Furthermore, the applicants need to Participate in the Written test followed by the Interview. Aspirants should get the minimum qualifying marks in the written exam. Based on the score of the written exam aspirants will be sent to the further rounds. At the time of the interview, the authority of UPSC will ask to submit some particular documents. Moreover, aspirants need to verify all the documents before attending the interview. Therefore applicants who applied for the UPSC GEOL Recruitment 2018-2019 can get the overall details in this article. Moreover to know the
UPSC GEOL Syllabus 2018-2019 subject wise syllabus pdf refer the below sections carefully.
Download UPSC GEOL Syllabus 2018-2019 PDF For All Subjects
Moreover, all the candidates need to follow the article and prepare all the subjectwise topics mentioned in this article. Furthermore, aspirants need to prepare topic wise and need to note down the topics which are already covered. Moreover, the competitors need to take more time to prepare the difficult topics. Furthermore, aspirants need to know their weak areas and to concentrate more on those. Therefore, it is easy to answer all the questions in the exam. In the below section contenders can find the English, Geology, Chemistry, Geo-Physics, Hydro Geology Syllabus in the PDF format. Moreover, the examination consists of Negative marking. Furthermore, aspirants need to read all the questions before attempting. Therefore for the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination Syllabus2018-2019 Subjectwise pdf refer the below sections.
UPSC GEOL English Syllabus 2018-2019
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Sentence Completion
- Idioms & Phrases
- Error Correction
- Passage Completion
- Word Formation
- Theme detection
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Sentence Rearrangement
Union PSC GEOL Geology Syllabus 2018-2019
For Geology Paper I:-
- Structural Geology
- Geomorphology and Remote Sensing
For Geology Paper II:-
- Igneous Petrology
- Metamorphic Petrology & Processes
- Mineralogy and Geochemistry & Isotope Geology
- Environmental Geology and Natural Hazards
For Geology Paper III:-
- Geology of fuels
- Indian mineral deposits and mineral economics
- Ore genesis and Geophysics
- Mineral exploration
- Engineering Geology
UPSC GEOL Geo Physics Syllabus 2018-2019
For Geo Physics Paper I:
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics.
- Solid Earth Geophysics
- Earthquake and Engineering Seismology
- Mathematical methods in Geophysics
- .Geophysical Inversion.
- Mathematical Methods of Physics.
- Introductory Atmospheric and Space Physics.
For Geo Physics Paper II:
- Geophysical Potential Fields
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Electrical and Electromagnetic methods
- Seismic Prospecting.Borehole Geophysics
- Atomic and Molecular Physics and Properties and Characterization of materials
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Classical Mechanics.
For Geo Physics Paper III:
- Solid State Physics.
- Laser systems.
- Laser cavity modes.
- Electronics and devices.
- Radiometric Exploration / Airborne Geophysical surveys for Geological Mapping.
- Marine Geophysics
- Geophysical Signal Processing
- Remote Sensing and GIS applications
- Digital electronics, Radar systems, Satellite communications.
- Quantum Mechanics
Union PSC GEOL Chemistry Syllabus 2018-2019
For Chemistry Paper I:
- Nuclear chemistry
- S-Block Elements
- Chemical periodicity
- Chemical Bonding and structure
- Chemistry of coordination compoundsAcid-Base reactions
- Precipitation and Redox Reactions
- Organo-metallic compounds
- p-Block Elements
- Chemistry of d- and f- block elements etc.
For Chemistry Paper II:
- Quantum Chemistry
- Basic principles and application of spectroscopy.
- UV Spectra
- PMR Spectra
For Chemistry Paper III:
- The theoretical basis of Quantitative inorganic analysis.
- Gravimetric Analysis
- Kinetic theory and the gaseous state.
- The Collision of gas molecules, Real gases.
- Application of Second law of thermodynamics.
- Thermodynamics and Equilibrium.
- Acids-bases and solvents.
- Solutions of non-electrolytes.
- Chemical kinetics and catalysis.
- Adsorption and Surface Chemistry
- Sampling and treatment of samples for chemical analysis
- Volumetric Analysis.
- Acid-base titrations
- Redox Titrations
- PotentiometeryComplex metric titrations.
- Chromatographic methods of analysis.
- UV-Visible Spectroscopy
- Flame photometry and Atomic absorption spectrometry.
- X-ray methods of Analysis
- Inductively coupled plasma spectroscopy.
- Analysis of Minerals, Ores, and Alloys
- Organ metallic compounds.
- Bonding and physical properties.
- Aldol and related reactions
- Mechanism of some reactions
- Electrocyclic Reactions
- Organic Reaction Mechanisms.
- Organic Spectroscopy etc.
UPSC GEOL Hydro Geology Syllabus 2018-2019
- Groundwater Hydraulics
- Origin, Occurrence, and Distribution of water
- Groundwater Exploration and Water Well Construction
- Groundwater Quality etc.
To download the UPSC GEOL Syllabus 2018-2018: Click Here
We hope all the aspirants got the valuable information regarding UPSC GEOL Syllabus 2018-2019. Moreover to know the latest stuff keep browsing Freshersnow.com regularly.