UPSC IES Exam 2021 Notification @ upsc.gov.in – 15 Posts, Date, Application Form: Through this page, the candidates can check the UPSC IES Exam 2021 details. The officials of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the UPSC IES Exam 2021 Notification. The candidates who are interested to apply for the UPSC Indian Economic Services Exam 2021 can check this article. Here we have provided the complete details about the UPSC IES Exam 2021.
The UPSC IES Application Form 2021 is available in the below section of this page. Moreover, candidates have to submit their applications on or before 27th April 2021. In order to help the candidates, we have provided the Education qualification, UPSC IES Salary 2021, And other important details about the exam.
UPSC IES Exam 2021 Notification – 15 Posts, Date, Application Form
|UPSC IES Exam 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Names||Indian Economic Services (IES)|
|Total Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Notification Issued Date||7th April 2021|
|Closing Date||27th April 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|UPSC Recruitment||Post Graduate Govt Jobs|
|Employment News||Government Jobs|
A candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August 2021 i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1991 and not later than 1st August 2000.
UPSC IES Selection Process
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
- Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission, viz. Written Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- If on verification, at any time, before or after the written examination or Interview Test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the examination will be canceled by the Commission.
UPSC IES Salary
Selected Candidates will get the salary as per the nomes of the officials.
Candidates (excepting Female/ SC/ ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only).
Steps To Apply For UPSC IES Exam 2021 Notification
- Go to the official site of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) @ upsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, you can find the What’s New section.
- There you can find the UPSC IES Exam 2021 Notification.
- Click on it and check the details in it.
- And fill the UPSC IES Application Form 2021.
- And send to the officials.
UPSC IES Exam 2021 Notification, Application Form
|UPSC IES Exam 2021 – Important Links|
|UPSC IES Exam 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|UPSC IES Application Form 2021||Click Here|
We have given detailed information regarding the UPSC IFS Prelims Exam Notification 2021 in the above paragraphs. For more Job updates candidates are advised to follow our page freshers now.