UPSC IES, ISS Exam Notification 2022 – 53 Posts, Salary, Application Form – upsc.gov.in: Well! Here we have come to let you know about the UPSC IES ISS Exam Notification. The authorities of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) have released the UPSC IES ISS Exam Notification 2022 on 6th April 2022 providing 53 Posts. Candidates who are interested to appear in the UPSC Indian Economic Service (IES), Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exams, can refer to this page and can know the UPSC IES ISS 2022 Eligibility Criteria. It can be noted that the last date to fill the UPSC IES ISS 2022 Application Form is 26th April 2022. We suggest you not to miss any of the single detail from this page, as you can find the essentials like UPSC IES ISS 2022 Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, and more. If you find all the details in here regarding the UPSC IES ISS 2022 Notification/ UPSC IES ISS Notification 2022 useful, we advise you to stay in tuned with us always for more such latest updates.
- 1 UPSC IES, ISS Exam Notification 2022 – 53 Posts, Salary, Application Form
- 2 UPSC IES ISS 2022 – Vacancies
- 3 UPSC IES ISS Exam Notification 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 UPSC IES ISS Exam 2022 Application Fee
- 5 UPSC IES ISS 2022 Salary
- 6 UPSC IES ISS 2022 Selection Process
- 7 How to Apply for UPSC IES ISS 2022 Exam?
- 8 UPSC IES ISS Exam 2022 Registration Link
- 9 UPSC IES ISS 2022 Exam Pattern
- 10 UPSC IES ISS 2022 Syllabus
- 11 UPSC IES ISS Exam Admit Card 2022
- 12 UPSC IES ISS Exam Result 2022
UPSC IES, ISS Exam Notification 2022 – 53 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|UPSC IES ISS 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Examination Names||Indian Economic Service (IES), Indian Statistical Service (ISS)|
|Total Vacancies||53 Approximately|
|Exam Notice Number||07/2022-IES/ISS|
|Notification Date||6th April 2022|
|Start Date for Submission of Application||Started|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||26th April 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview/ Personality Test, Document Verification|
|Job Location||Across India|
UPSC IES ISS 2022 – Vacancies
The Services to which recruitment is to be made on the results of this examination and the approximate number of vacancies in the Junior Time Scale of the Services is given below:
|Name of the Exam||Number of Vacancies|
|Indian Economic Service||24|
|Indian Statistical Service||29|
UPSC IES ISS Exam Notification 2022 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India; or
- a subject of Nepal; or
- a subject of Bhutan; or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India; or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia, or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August 2022 i.e he/ she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1992 and not later than 1st August 2001.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- A candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India
- A candidate for the Indian Statistical Service must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics as one of the subjects or a Master’s degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India
UPSC IES ISS Exam 2022 Application Fee
Candidates (excepting Female/ SC/ ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
UPSC IES ISS 2022 Salary
To know the UPSC IES ISS 2022 Salary details, we advise the candidates to check the official notification which you can find in the below important links section.
UPSC IES ISS 2022 Selection Process
As a part of the selection process, the eligible candidates were needed to go through a Written Examination followed by an Interview/ Personality Test and Document Verification.
How to Apply for UPSC IES ISS 2022 Exam?
- Visit the official website @ https://www.upsconline.nic.in/
- Click on the link that states, ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC
- By clicking on the respective link, you will be directed to another page
- Hit on the Registration link corresponding to the IES/ ISS Examination Code
- Fill in your details in the fields asked
- Upload the required documents and proceed with the payment of the application fee
- Finally, submit the application before the closing date strikes
UPSC IES ISS Exam 2022 Registration Link
|To register for UPSC IES ISS Exam 2022||Click Here (Link is active now)|
|To check the UPSC IES ISS Exam Notification 2022||Click Here|
UPSC IES ISS 2022 Exam Pattern
- Part 1: Written examination for 1000 marks
- Part 2: Viva-voce for 200 marks
UPSC IES Exam Pattern 2022
|General English||100||3 hours|
|General Studies||100||3 hours|
|General Economics-I||200||3 hours|
|General Economics-II||200||3 hours|
|General Economics-III||200||3 hours|
|Indian Economics||200||3 hours|
UPSC ISS Exam Pattern 2022
|General English||100||3 hours|
|General Studies||100||3 hours|
|Statistics-I (Objective)||200||2 hours|
|Statistics-II (Objective)||200||2 hours|
|Statistics-III (Descriptive)||200||3 hours|
|Statistics-IV (Descriptive)||200||3 hours|
UPSC IES ISS 2022 Syllabus
Candidates can check the UPSC IES, ISS 2022 Exam Notification to know the complete details pertaining to the UPSC IES ISS Syllabus 2022. Before appearing for the exam, makes sure that you have a thorough knowledge of all the syllabus topics, as in turn, you can stick the exam well.
UPSC IES ISS Exam Admit Card 2022
For downloading the e-Admission Certificate/ e-Admit Card the candidate must have his/her vital parameters like RID and Date of Birth or Roll No. (if received) & date of birth or name, father’s name & Date of Birth available with him/her. If a candidate does not receive his/ her admission certificate or any other communication regarding his/ her candidature for the examination three weeks before the commencement of the examination, he/s he should at once contact the Commission.
UPSC IES ISS Exam Result 2022
The authorities will announce the result of the UPSC IES ISS Exam 2022 on their official website. Candidates were needed to enter their login credentials in order to get their results. It is important to keep a copy of the result safe until the whole selection process is completed.
Essentials provided here regarding the UPSC IES, ISS Exam Notification 2022 were authentic. If you would like to get more relative updates, bookmark this page @ freshersnow.com.