UPSC IES ISS Previous Question Papers PDF Download: The UPSC IES ISS Previous Year Question Papers pdf files are available in this article. Mostly, the officers of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) plan to conduct UPSC IES ISS Written Exam as per the schedule at different examination centers. So, check the Indian economic service previous year question paper here. Applied candidates can start their preparation for the UPSC IES ISS Written Test from now onwards using IES and ISS Examination Question Papers. The job seekers can get knowledge about UPSC IES ISS Exam Pattern along with UPSC IES ISS Model Papers from this page. So, we suggest you download the UPSC Previous Papers for IES, and ISS Exams to prepare for the test.
UPSC IES ISS Previous Question Papers Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of The Exam||Indian Economic Service (IES), Indian Statistical Service (ISS)|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
UPSC Exam Pattern 2022 – Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service
The UPSC IES ISS Exam Pattern plays a vital role at the time of preparation for the UPSC IES ISS Written Exam. For that reason, we had furnished this section with IES and ISS Test Pattern.
UPSC Test Pattern For Indian Economic Service (IES)
- Written Exam contains Multiple Type Questions from General English, General Studies, General Economics-I, General Economics-II, General Economics-III, and Indian Economics subjects.
- General English and General Studies carry 100 marks (for each) of 3 hrs time limit (for each).
- General Economics-I, General Economics-II, General Economics-III, and Indian Economics have 200 marks (for each) of time limit 3hrs (for each).
- 1/3rd mark will be deducted for the wrong answer as a penalty.
UPSC Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exam Pattern
- The Written Exam consists of Multiple Choice and Descriptive Type Questions.
- Questions are given from General English, General Studies, Statistics-I, Statistics-II, Statistics-III, Statistics-IV subjects.
- The first two subjects having 100 marks (for each) and the remaining subjects carry 200 Marks (for each).
- 3hrs (for each paper) time limit allotted for General English, General Studies, Statistics-III (Descriptive), and Statistics-IV (Descriptive).
- The time allowed for Statistics-I (Objective) and Statistics-II (Objective) subjects is 2hrs (for each).
- The negative Mark for the Wrong Answer is a 1/3rd mark.
Download UPSC IES ISS Previous Year Question Papers PDF’s
Applicants can download UPSC IES ISS Previous Year Question Papers pdf files from this section. And also start your preparation for UPSC IES ISS Written Exam immediately.
|UPSC IES ISS Previous Question Papers – Important Link|
|To Download UPSC IES ISS Previous Question Papers PDF||Click Here|
Finally, we hope that the above information about UPSC IES ISS Previous Year Question Papers is enough for all the candidates. Stay tuned to our web page Freshers Now to get more updates about this article.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|UPSC IES ISS Syllabus||UPSC Recruitment|
|UPSC IES ISS Admit Card||UPSC IES ISS Result|