UPSEE 2020 Notification @ upsee.nic.in | Online Application Form (Released), Eligibility, Exam Date: Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University has released the Notification for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) on 27th January 2020. Therefore, all the people who are willing to take this test should know the complete details as mentioned on this page. Now, this UPSEE is a state-level entrance Exam. And this is entrance examination will be conducted on 10th May 2020, to give admissions to degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges.
Latest Update: UPSEE 2020 Application Form Released 27th January 2020 at 2:00 PM. So, check the information and then apply it with the direct link attached below.
So, all the aspirants who want to take admissions for the Academic Year 2020 can apply for it. Well, on 27th January 2020, the officials had released the UPSEE 2020 Notification. And then submit your application form on or before the final date that is on 25th March 2020, all the eligible candidates can submit the UPSEE Application Form. The direct link attached below is activated as the officials made the availability of the application form.
- 1 UPSEE Notification 2020 – Complete Details
- 1.1 Important Dates
- 1.2 UPSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 UPSEE 2020 – Application Fee
- 1.4 UPSEE 2020 Exam Date
- 1.5 Online UPSEE 2020 Application Form
- 1.6 Steps To Apply For UPSEE 2020 Online
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions
UPSEE Notification 2020 – Complete Details
|Name Of The Board/ University||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU)|
|Name Of The Examination||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE)|
|Notification release date||27th January 2020 (Available Now)|
|Notification last date||15th March 2020 Till 11:59 PM|
|Sub Categories||Architecture Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam||10th May 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|UPSEE Admit Card|
|UPSEE Previous Year Question Papers|
|UPSEE Answer Key|
|UPSEE Application Form starting date||27th January 2020 (Available Now)|
|Last date for making an application||15th March 2020 Till 11:59 PM|
|Availability of Admit cards||27th April 2020 2:00 PM To 10th May 2020 5:00 PM|
|UPSEE Exam Date||10th May 2020|
|Results declaration||3rd June 2020|
|Counselling begins||26th June To 29th July 2020|
UPSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA||Intermediate Passed or equivalent|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||B.Sc degree holder or Diploma holder|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||BCA, B.Sc., (IT/ Computer Science) degree holder|
|MBA/ MCA||B.Sc. Degree holder or equivalent|
|B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||Diploma holder in Pharmacy|
|MAM||Intermediate Passed or Equivalent|
UPSEE 2020 – Application Fee
|For Male/ Transgender Candidates of General/ OBC Category||Rs. 1300|
|For Female/ SC/ ST/ PwD Category||Rs. 650|
UPSEE 2020 Exam Date
Candidates who want to take part in the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) need to know the particulars of the scheduled time. So, all you need to observe the complete information of the UPSEE Exam Date from the current page. Furthermore, the exam is conducted on 10th May 2020.
Online UPSEE 2020 Application Form
Well, all the candidates need to get the complete details of the latest UPSEE Notification 2020. You need to submit the UPSEE Application Form 2020 on or before 25th March 2020. Check the details in the application form after filling. Further, you need to upload the documents required.
Details On UPSEE Application Form
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s Domicile
- Address for Communication
- Qualifying Examination Details
- The subject group in Qualifying Examination
- Choice of City of Centre for Entrance Examination in order of preference
- Rural Weightage Claimed
- Seeking Admission For
- Course(s) Applied For
- Scanned image of the recent photograph in JPEG format, and scanned signature in JPEG format
- Scanned image of Left Thumb Impression in JPEG format
Prerequisites For Filling Online UPSEE 2020 Application Form
- A working mobile number and email ID, In case, any candidate does not have the email id then he/ she can only provide their personal mobile number.
- A scanned image of the candidate’s full signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm) in JPEG set-up with a size of 30 kB.
- Recent colored passport size photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) in JPEG format with a file size of not more than 100 kB.
- An image of the student’s left thumb impression (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm) in JPEG layout with a size not more than 30 kB.
Steps To Apply For UPSEE 2020 Online
Now, the steps we are providing in this section, are going to help many people who want to submit their UPSEE Application Form 2020. So, please check them to get an overall idea.
- First of all, check the official site of the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) at upsee.nic.in.
- On the home page, look for the UPSEE 2020 Notification.
- Click on that
- Now, you will get a pdf.
- Download it or read it there
- Check all the information
- And then proceed to download the application form from the official site.
- Fill the details in the UPSEE 2020 Application Form.
- And then upload all the necessary documents
- Make the Fee Payment.
- Recheck and click on submit button
- And then save the Application reference number.
- You can even take the printout of the submitted application form
To Download UPSEE 2020 Notification: Click Here
Online UPSEE 2020 Application Form For UG, MCA(Integrated), MBA(Integrated) & M. Tech. (Integrated) Courses: Click Here (Available Now)
Online Application Form For M TECH, M DES, M PHARMA, M ARCH COURSES: Click Here (Available Now)
Online Application Link For MBA, MCA: Click Here (Available Now)
Guidelines M.Tech/ M.Pharm/ M.Arch/ M.Des/ MURP: Click Here
Now, our team from FreshersNow.Com hope that the information we provided on this page is relevant and helpful for the aspirants. Now, to get more such articles and Updates, check our site often. Also, comment and ask us, if you want to find out any other details related to this UPSEE 2020 Notification.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will AKTU conduct UPSEE 2020 Exam?
The UPSEE 2020 Exam is expected to be conducted on 10th May 2020.
What is the last date to submit the Online UPSEE 2020 Application Form?
Tentatively, candidates can fill and submit the Application Form on or before 15th March 2020.
Who can apply for UPSEE 2020 Exam?
Candidates who have qualified in BCA, B.Sc., Intermediate, Diploma or Equivalent can apply for UPSEE 2020.