UPSEE 2020 Notification @ upsee.nic.in | Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Tentative Exam Date (Out): Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University is going to release Notification for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) tentatively on 23rd January 2020. Therefore, all the people who are willing to take this test should know the complete details as mentioned on this page. Now, this UPSEE is a state-level entrance Exam. And this is entrance examination will be conducted tentatively on 21st April 2020, to give admissions to degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges.
So, all the aspirants who want to take admissions for the Academic Year 2020 can apply for it. Well, around the 23rd January 2020 (tentatively), the officials will release the UPSEE Notification 2020. And then before the final date i.e., the 25th March 2020, all the eligible candidates can submit the UPSEE Application Form.
You Can Also Check: ★ UPSEE Syllabus
- 1 UPSEE Notification 2020 – Complete Details
- 1.1 Important Dates (Tentative)
- 1.2 UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 1.3 UPSEE Application Fee 2020
- 1.4 UPSEE Exam Date 2020
- 1.5 UPSEE Online Application Form 2020
- 1.6 Steps To Apply For UPSEE Notification 2020
UPSEE Notification 2020 – Complete Details
|Name Of The Board / University||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|Name Of The Examination||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE)|
|Dates Of Written Exam||21st April 2020 – Tentatively|
|Sub Categories||Architecture Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Notification release date||23rd January 2020 – Expected|
|Notification last date||25th March 2020 (Tentatively)|
You Can Also Check: ★ UPSEE Admit Card
Important Dates (Tentative)
|UPSEE Application Form starting date||23rd January 2020|
|Last date for making application||25th March 2020|
|Availability of Admit cards||15th To 21st April 2020|
|UPSEE Exam Date||21st April 2020|
|Results declaration||3rd June 2020|
|Counseling begins||26th June To 29th July 2020|
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
|B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA||Intermediate Passed or equivalent|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||B.Sc degree holder or Diploma holder|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||BCA, B.Sc., (IT/Computer Science) degree holder|
|MBA/ MCA||B.Sc. Degree holder or equivalent|
|B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||Diploma holder in Pharmacy|
|MAM||Intermediate Passed or Equivalent|
UPSEE Application Fee 2020
|Category||UPSEE Application Fee|
|For Male/ Transgender Candidates of General/ OBC Category||INR 1300|
|For Female/ SC/ ST/ PwD Category||INR 650|
UPSEE Exam Date 2020
Candidates who want to take part in the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) need to know the particulars of the scheduled time. So, all you need to observe the complete information of the UPSEE Exam Date from the current page. Furthermore, the exam is to be held on 21st April 2020.
You Can Also Check: ★ UPSEE Result
UPSEE Online Application Form 2020
Well, all the candidates need to get the complete details of the latest UPSEE Notification 2020. You need to submit the UPSEE Application Form 2020 on or before the 25th March 2020. Check the details in the application form after filling. Further, you need to upload the documents required.
Details On Application Form 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s Domicile
- Address for Communication
- Qualifying Examination Details
- The subject group in Qualifying Examination
- Choice of City of Centre for Entrance Examination in order of preference
- Rural Weightage Claimed
- Seeking Admission For
- Course(s) Applied For
- Scanned image of the recent photograph in JPEG format, and scanned signature in JPEG format
- Scanned image of Left Thumb Impression in JPEG format
Prerequisites For Filling The UPSEE Application Form 2020
- A working mobile number and email ID, In case, any candidate does not have the email id then he/she can only provide their personal mobile number.
- A scanned image of the candidate’s full signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm) in JPEG set-up with a size of 30 kB.
- Recent colored passport size photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) in JPEG format with file size of not more than 100 kB.
- An image of the student’s left thumb impression (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm) in JPEG layout with a size not more than 30 kB.
You Can Also Check: ★ UPSEE Previous Year Question Papers
Steps To Apply For UPSEE Notification 2020
Now, the steps we are providing in this section, are going to help many people who want to submit their UPSEE Application Form 2020. So, please check them to get an overall idea.
- First of all, check the official site of the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) at upsee.nic.in.
- In the Home page, look for the UPSEE Notification 2020
- Click on that
- Now, you will get a pdf.
- Download it or read it there
- Check all the information
- And then proceed to download the application form from the official site.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- And then upload all the necessary documents
- Make the Fee Payment. Recheck and click on submit button
- And then save the Application reference number.
- You can even take the printout of the submitted application form
For UPSEE Notification 2020: Download (Link will Be Activated On 23rd January 2020)
Now, our team from Freshersnow.com hope that the information we provided on this page is relevant and helpful for the aspirants. Now, to get more such articles and Updates, check our site often. Also, comment and ask us, if you want to find out any other details related to this UPSEE Notification 2020.