UTI Asset Management Recruitment 2020 | Graduate Trainee | Across India: Candidates who are seeking UTI Asset Management Jobs can go through this page for more information. On this page, we have provided the latest information about the UTI Asset Management Recruitment 2020 Drive on this page. Moreover, aspirants who are Passionate, Proactive, and high initiative can attend the UTI Asset Management Recruitment For Graduate Trainee role. For UTI Asset Management Recruitment Across India, we have provided the direct application link to apply.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
- 1 UTI Asset Management Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- 2 UTI Asset Management Recruitment For Graduate Trainee – Qualification and Skills
- 3 About the Program and Application Process
- 4 UTI Asset Management Company Profile
- 5 Steps To Apply For UTI Asset Management Recruitment 2020 For Graduate Trainee Across India
UTI Asset Management Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Company Name||UTI Asset Management|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
UTI Asset Management Recruitment For Graduate Trainee – Qualification and Skills
- Fresh Degree holder from any Major (To know more about eligibility please click on the information hyperlink)
- Customer Orientation, Driving Results, Building and Maintaining Relationships, Analytical Skills
- Passionate, Pro-active, and high initiative
- Willingness to be placed Pan India
- Maximum 25 Years Old
- Self Driven, Ability to work with minimum Supervision, and meet aggressive deadlines.
Fluent in English (written & verbal)
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
About the Program and Application Process
This program is designed to develop the best talent to take a future leadership position in Sales. You will be groomed as young leaders, and making an impact in the Mutual Fund Industry. This full-time position will provide you immense personal growth and professional development opportunity. If you are passionate and have the zeal, strength, and talent to create wealth for our customers then grab this opportunity and embark on a journey of learning, growth, and excellence in the MF Industry.
UTI Asset Management Company Profile
UTI Asset Management is India’s most trusted Wealth Creators always having the interest of our investors in our hearts. We have contributed immensely to industrial and capital growth in the Indian Market. They have assets under Management across different businesses which include Domestic Mutual Fund, Portfolio Management Services, International Business, Retirement Solutions, Venture Funds, and Alternative Investment Assets. They are a household name in India having a wide portfolio to suit the varied needs of Investors.
UTI Asset Management is a professionally managed company led by its Board of Directors and a dedicated and experienced management team. For purposes of the SEBI Mutual Fund Regulations, their four sponsors are the State Bank of India (“SBI”), Life Insurance Corporation of India (“LIC”), Punjab National Bank (“PNB”) and Bank of Baroda (“BOB”) (collectively, the “Sponsors”), each of which has the Government of India as a majority shareholder. T. Rowe Price Group, Inc., a global asset management company, is our other major shareholder (through its subsidiary T. Rowe Price International Ltd. (“TRP”)).
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
Steps To Apply For UTI Asset Management Recruitment 2020 For Graduate Trainee Across India
- Make a click on the link below.
- Note all the instructions in the link.
- Then, click on the Apply Now Button.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password.
- Then fill all the details in the Application form.
- After Filling, click on the Submit Button.
- If you want the application form, you can download it for further usage.
Click Here To Apply For UTI Asset Management Recruitment Across India
We are here to give some clarification about your queries, drop your queries in the comment section given below. Want to know more information about Jobs, visit our website FreshersNow.Com. Bookmark our website and get daily notifications.