Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana 2020 @ socialwelfare.uk.gov.in | Application Form, Eligibility, Benefits: Online applications for Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana are been receiving by the Uttarakhand government at the website socialwelfare.uk.gov.in. The Uttarakhand government will provide 12000 rupees annually (Rs.1000 per month) to the farmers through the Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Scheme.
This scheme will provide financial support to the farmers. The Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana Application Form PDF is available on the official website. The state government is trying to empower the farmers through the Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Scheme 2020.
- 1 Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana 2020 – Complete Details
- 2 Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana Eligibility
- 3 Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Scheme List
- 4 Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Scheme Purpose
- 5 Required Documents for Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Scheme
- 6 Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana Application Procedure
- 7 Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana 2020 – Complete Details
|Name of the Scheme||Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana|
|Announced by||State Government|
|Benefits||Farmers will get 12000 rupees per annum|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers in Uttarakhand|
Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana Eligibility
- Only Uttarakhand permanent residents can apply for this scheme.
- The applicants who have more than 2 hectares of land are eligible to apply.
- The candidate does not get benefit from other pension schemes through this scheme.
- The candidate must contain age 60 years or above.
- The farmers won’t be eligible for this scheme who have more than 2 acres of farmland.
- If Land is not cultivated, then pension will stop.
Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Scheme List
- The Uttarakhand state government has created a Kisan pension scheme list of farmers aged 60 years to support them.
- This scheme is launched by the Uttarakhand government on Independence Day, August 15 for the welfare of farmers.
- Under the scheme, all the farmers will get 1000 rupees as a pension and also 800 rupees per month for the farmers only who crossed 60 years of age.
Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Scheme Purpose
The farmers in Uttarakhand are migrating to other places due to a financial crisis. So that the state is suffering due to the loss of many farmers who are migrating to other states for the work. Due to many problems facing by the farmers, the Uttarakhand government has launched a scheme Uttarakhand Kisan pension yojana.
The main goal of this scheme is to give financial support to the farmers when there is a loss of crop. Through this scheme, candidates can also buy food. With the subsidy given by the government, the farmers can purchase new varieties of seeds to grow crops. The state will be benefited from this scheme because the migration of farmers will be stopped.
Required Documents for Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Scheme
Farmers have to submit an affidavit in respect of the land on 10 rupees stamp paper to get the benefits of the Kisan Pension Scheme. The Kisan Pension Scheme registration requires the following documents along with the fulfilled application form:
- Bank account or post office account
- Aadhar number
- Voter ID
- Land ownership documents
Farmers have to fill the details in the application form and signed and stamped by the Gram panchayat Development Officer and the village head. Later the form will be examined by the Assistant Inspector General of Horticulture/Agriculture and District Horticulture Officer or Chief Agricultural Officer. More information will be available in Gram Panchayat or Tehsil.
Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana Application Procedure
The applicant needs to follow the following steps to get Farmer Pension Scheme:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Social Welfare Department of the Government of Uttarakhand. After this, on-screen the homepage of the website will appear.
- We have to click on the “Applications forms for various pension and grant schemes” option which was located to the right of the web portal.
- On the next page, we have to download the application form in PDF format by clicking the option “Farmer Pension Scheme”.
- Fill the details in the form and attach them with necessary documents.
- Then submit the application form to the social welfare development of Uttarakhand or agriculture officer in the district or taluka.
Note: The Uttarakhand government has a facility to send the messages to the mobile number of the beneficiary in a process of checking out whether the amount is deposited in the beneficiary’s bank account or not.
To Check & Apply for Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana 2020: Click HERE
Hope you have gone through the details related to the Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana 2020. Check Freshersnow.com on daily basis, to get notified about the Various Government Schemes by Uttarakhand State Government.
Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who Launched the Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana 2020?
Uttarakhand State Government has Launched the Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana 2020.
What is the Pension Amount Under Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Scheme 2020?
Applied Farmers will get Rs.12,000/- Per Annum as the Pension Amount under Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana 2020.
What is the Eligibility to Apply for Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana 2020?
Only Residents of Uttarakhand State having 60 Years of age. And Applicants must have more than 2 Hectares of Land.
What are the Required Documents to Apply for Uttarkhand Kisan Pension Scheme 2020?
Aadhar Card, Voter id, Residential certificate, Passport size photo, Bank or post office account, Land ownership documents are the Required Documents for the Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana 2020.