VEE 2020 Notification @ velsuniv.ac.in | Registrations (Open), Dates, Eligibility: VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies (VISTAS) has released the VEE 2020 Notification on 20th November 2019. So, candidates who are willing to apply for this VEE 2020 Entrance Exam should go throughout our article. Also, the officials of VISTAS are planning to schedule the VELS Entrance Examination tentatively on 13th May 2020 to provide admission into MCA, MBA, BE, Law & Pharmacy.
Update: VEE 2020 Application Form Released. Apply before the last date with the direct link attached below.
Moreover, we are providing you with the eligibility criteria, application process, fee structure, and a lot more important information in this post. Submit the VEE 2020 Application Form on or before 31st March 2020 (Tentatively). Therefore, read carefully and also visit our web page daily for the latest news about Exam Date, Online Application Form. The direct applying link is attached below. So, check this page and then apply for it.
- 1 VEE 2020 Notification – Information
VEE 2020 Notification – Information
|Name Of The Organization||VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies (VISTAS)|
|Name Of The Examination||VELS Entrance Examination (VEE)|
|Notification release date||Started On 20th November 2019|
|Notification last date||30th April 2020 (Tentative)|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams, Computer Applications Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, Pharmacy Entrance Exams, Law Entrance Exams, Arts Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam||13th May 2020 (Tentative)|
Aspirants can check the table that is provided above to get an overview of the VEE 2020. From the above table, candidates can check the detailed information about the name of the organization, the name of the examination, the date of the written exam, the notification starting date, and the notification closing date. Aspirants can download the notification of VEE 2020 through the links that we are providing you in the below sections. Through these links, aspirants can download the application form in the form of a PDF.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|VEE Hall Ticket|
|VEE Previous Year Question Papers|
|VEE Answer Key|
|Availability Of Application Form||Started On 20th November 2019|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||30th April 2020 (Tentative)|
|Download of Admit Card||April 2020 (Tentative)|
|VEE Exam Date||13th May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of Rank List||3rd Week Of May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Counselling||3rd Week Of May 2020 (Tentative)|
VEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
So, here is the detailed information about the eligibility criteria of VELS Entrance Examination. In the below sections, we are providing you with the course-wise eligibility details.
- B.Sc Course – Candidates should pass their +2, HSC or equivalent with Biology / Maths / Physics / Chemistry
- B.E/ B.Tech Course – Pass the Higher Secondary Examinations of (10+2) Curriculum (Academic Steam) with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry
- BBA/ BA/ B.Com/ BCA – Aspirants have to Pass in 12, HSC or Equivalent
- Law – Contenders have to Pass in +2, or its equivalent
- B. Pharmacy – Moreover, candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology / Botany and Zoology at +2 level
- M.Pharmacy – Aspirants have to complete their B.Pharmacy degree of recognized University and PCI
- M.Sc – Contenders should achieve their Degree in B.Sc
- M.B.A – Any Degree with 50% 10+2+3 pattern of Education
- M.E A – Candidates have to pass their B.E / B.Tech
- M.C.A – Any degree in Maths or Statistics or Mathematical Physics as main/ allied subject
- M.A – Aspirants have to Pass their UG
VEE 2020 Exam Date
Aspirants can check the detailed information regarding the VEE 2020 Exam Date in this section. The higher officials of the VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies (VISTAS) had planned to conduct the VEE Exam tentatively on 13th May 2020. VELS University is conducting the exam of the VELS Entrance Examination(VEE) from the past few years. Like every year this year also, it is holding this examination to allot seats for the candidates who have completed their intermediate and going to join the B.Tech and other Management Courses.
- New Delhi
VEE 2020 Online Application Form
Aspirants have to pay the application fee to apply for the VEE 2020 Notification. So, these details are eligible in the official web portal. Furthermore, the direct link for the VEE 2020 Application Form is available at the beneath sections. Moreover, to download the VEE Notification 2020 PDF. Click on the links that we are providing you in the below sections. As soon as, you give a right-click, you can quickly download the application in the form of PDF.
Moreover, candidates have to fill the application form and can submit it to online mode as well as offline mode. Also, submit the VEE 2020 Application Form on or before 30th April 2020 (Tentative). So, in the below sections we are providing you with the steps to how to apply for this notification both through online mode and offline mode. Moreover, aspirants have to apply or the notification before the last date. Otherwise, the exam will be canceled.
Eligibility Criteria For Foreign/ NRI Candidates
- The applicant must have completed 12 years of formal schooling to apply for UG courses.
- For the PG course, candidates must also have an Academic performance that must be in the form of certified English transcripts listing all the courses with grades.
- Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3-year duration.
- The range for the VEE Application Form is INR 500-INR 1000.
- Application form requested from the University by post costs INR 550. Additional fee (if any) has to be sent as DD with the filled in application form.
- Application form bought at the office of Vels University costs INR 500. Additional fee (if any) has to be sent as DD with the filled in the application form.
Application Process For VEE 2020 Entrance Exam
- Aspirants have to first visit the official website of VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies @ velsuniv.ac.in
- Later the homepage of VISTAS will appear on the screen.
- Now you have to click on the ”Admissions” that is present on the homepage.
- Nextly, you can check the ”Apply Online” option.
- You have to click on it.
- Now the home page of the application form will be displayed on the screen.
- You can see the empty particulars like Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Applicant’s name,
- Educational Qualifications, and other details.
- So, fill those details.
- Upload any files (if required).
- Click on SUBMIT.
- Also, pay the application fee through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Aspirants have to pay the prescribed amount and can but the application forms from VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies (VISTAS).
- Applicants have to send the DD for the application fee to the official web portal.
- Fill the details completely as mentioned in the above process.
- Attach the photocopies with address stamps.
- Post it for the address mentioned in the official web portal @ velsuniv.ac.in
To Download the VEE 2020 Notification: Click Here
Apply Now For VEE 2020 Entrance Exam – Available Now
For more updates regarding, VEE 2020 Notification, keep browsing our website that is FreshersNow.Com.