VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies (VISTAS) is releasing the VEE Notification 2019 in the month of December 2018. So, contenders those whoever is willing to apply for this notification can go throughout our article. Also, the officials of VISTAS are planning to schedule the VELS Entrance Examination on 13th May 2019.
Moreover, we are providing you with the eligibility criteria, application process, fee structure, and a lot more important stuff in this post. Submit the VEE Application Form 2019 on or before 31st March 2019. Therefore, read carefully and also visit our web page daily for the latest news about Exam Date, Online Application Form. Regarding any other doubts, visit official web portal @ velsuniv.ac.in.
You Can Also Check: ★ VEE Syllabus
- 1 Important Details Of VEE Notification 2019
- 2 Important Dates
- 3 VEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 4 VEE Exam Date 2019
- 5 VEE Online Application Form 2019
- 6 Application Fee
- 7 Application Process For VEE Notification 2019
Important Details Of VEE Notification 2019
|Name Of The Organization||VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies (VISTAS)|
|Name Of The Examination||VELS Entrance Examination|
|Date Of Written Exam||13th May 2019|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams, Computer Applications Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, Pharmacy Entrance Exams, Law Entrance Exams, Arts Entrance Exams|
|Notification release date||December 2018|
|Notification last date||30th April 2019|
Aspirants can check the table that is provided above to get an overview of the VEE 2019. From the above table, candidates can check the detailed information about the name of the organization, the name of the examination, the date of the written exam, the notification starting date, and the notification closing date. The aspirants can download the notification of VEE 2019 through the links that we are providing you in the below sections. Through these links, contenders can download the application form in the form of PDF.
You Can Also Check: ★ VEE Result
|Availability Of Application Form||December 2018|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||30th April 2019|
|Download of Admit Card||April 2019|
|VEE Exam Date||13th May 2019|
|Declaration of Rank List||3rd Week Of May 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling||3rd Week Of May 2019|
VEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
So, here is the detailed information about the eligibility criteria of VELS Entrance Examination. In the below sections, we are providing you with the course-wise eligibility details.
- B.Sc Course – Candidates should pass their +2, HSC or equivalent with Biology / Maths / Physics / Chemistry
- B.E/ B.Tech Course – Pass the Higher Secondary Examinations of (10+2) Curriculum (Academic Steam) with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry
- BBA/ BA/ B.Com/ BCA – Aspirants have to Pass in 12, HSC or Equivalent
- Law – Contenders have to Pass in +2, or its equivalent
- B. Pharmacy – Moreover, candidates should have Studied Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology / Botany and Zoology at +2 level
- M.Pharmacy – Aspirants have to complete their B.Pharmacy degree of recognized University and PCI
- M.Sc – Contenders should achieve their Degree in B.Sc
- M.B.A – Any Degree with 50% 10+2+3 pattern of Education
- M.E A – Candidates have to pass their B.E / B.Tech
- M.C.A – Any degree in Maths or Statistics or Mathematical Physics as main/ allied subject
- M.A – Aspirants have to Pass their UG
VEE Exam Date 2019
Aspirants can check the detailed information regarding the VEE Exam Date 2019 in this section. The higher officials of the VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies (VISTAS) had planned to conduct the VEE Exam on 13th May 2019. The VELS University is conducting the exam of VELS Entrance Examination(VEE) from past few years. Like every year this year also, it is holding this examination to allot seats for the candidates who have completed their intermediate and going to join the B.Tech and other Management Courses.
- New Delhi
You Can Also Check: ★ VEE Hall Ticket
VEE Online Application Form 2019
Aspirants have to pay the application fee to apply for the VEE Notification 2019. So, these details are eligible in the official web portal. Furthermore, the direct link for the VEE Application Form 2019 PDF is available at the beneath sections. Moreover, to download the VEE Notification 2019 PDF. Click on the links that we are providing you in the below sections. As soon as, you give a right click, you can quickly download the application in the form of PDF.
Moreover, candidates have to fill the application form and can submit it to online mode as well as offline mode. Also, submit the VEE Application Form 2019 on or before 30th April 2019. So, in the below sections we are providing you with the steps to how to apply for this notification both through online mode and offline mode. Moreover, aspirants have to apply or the notification before the last date. Otherwise, the exam will be canceled.
You Can Also Check: ★ VEE Previous Papers
Eligibility Criteria For Foreign/ NRI Candidates
- Applicant must have completed 12 years of formal schooling to apply for UG courses.
- For PG course, candidates must also have an Academic performance must be in the form of certified English transcripts listing all the courses with grades.
- Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3-year duration.
- The range for the VEE Application Form is INR 500-INR 1000.
- Application form requested from the University by post costs INR 550. Additional fee (if any) has to be sent as DD with the filled in application form.
- Application form bought at the office of Vels University costs INR 500. Additional fee (if any) has to be sent as DD with the filled in application form.
Application Process For VEE Notification 2019
- Aspirants have to first visit the official website of VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies @ velsuniv.ac.in
- Later the homepage of VISTAS will appear on the screen.
- Now you have to click on the ”Admissions” that is present on the homepage.
- Nextly, you can check the ”Apply Online” option.
- You have to click on it.
- Now the home page of the application form will be displayed on the screen.
- You can see the empty particulars like Father’s name, Mother’s name, Applicant’s name,
- Educational Qualifications, and other details.
- So, fill those details.
- Upload any files (if required).
- Click on SUBMIT.
- Also, pay the application fee through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Aspirants have to pay the prescribed amount and can but the application forms from VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies(VISTAS).
- Applicants have to send the DD for the application fee to the official web portal.
- Fill the details completely as mentioned in the above process.
- Attach the photocopies with address stamps.
- Post it for the address mentioned in the official web portal @ velsuniv.ac.in
To Download the VEE Notification 2019: Click Here
For more updates regarding, VEE Notification 2019 and Exam Date, Online Application Form keep browsing our website Freshersnow.com