VerveTronics Imagineering Recruitment 2020 For Embedded Hardware Engineer (Freshers & Experienced): The Recruiters of VerveTronics Imagineering have scheduled a drive for VerveTronics Imagineering Recruitment in Pune. All the BE, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA Graduates candidates can apply for VerveTronics Imagineering Recruitment 2020. So, interested and eligible candidates can attend the VerveTronics Imagineering Recruitment 2020 Drive. As we have provided the VerveTronics Imagineering Recruitment in Pune direct link below to this page. Freshers along with 2 Years of experienced candidates can apply through the link given here.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
- 1 VerveTronics Imagineering Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- 2 VerveTronics Imagineering Recruitment 2020 – Job Description
- 3 VerveTronics Imagineering Recruitment 2020 Drive – Technical Skills
- 4 VerveTronics Imagineering Recruitment For Embedded Hardware Engineer – Job Responsibilities
- 5 Qualifications
- 6 About VerveTronics Company
VerveTronics Imagineering Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Embedded Hardware Engineer|
VerveTronics Imagineering Recruitment 2020 – Job Description
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new hardware/software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
VerveTronics Imagineering Recruitment 2020 Drive – Technical Skills
- Should have sound knowledge in Build tools – Maven (preferable), Gradle, Jenkins, TeamCity, Web and application servers like Tomcat (preferably), Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss, etc.
- Strong development skills in Java with OOPs knowledge of additional languages like Kotlin, Scala, is a plus
- Sound knowledge of Unit testing frameworks – Junit (preferably), Mockito
- Experience in at least one of the non-relational databases – MongoDB, Dynamo DB, relational databases – Oracle (preferable), MySQL, Postgres, H2
- Hands-on experience in developing REST/ JSON Web Services
- Full Stack Development experience
- Understanding of TDD/ BDD concepts and testing frameworks like Cucumber
- Exposure to development in cloud platforms like Azure, GCP, AWS, Openshift
- Experience in developing Unix shell scripts, and UI development using frameworks like Angular, React
- Hands-on experience in opensource Java frameworks like – Spring MVC, Spring Boot,
- JPA and Hibernate, and messaging technologies like – JMS, IBM MQ, Solace, Kafka
- Knowledge of Spring Cloud framework e.g. Spring cloud dataflow, stream, and tasks
- Some exposure to ibatis ORM framework.
- Should have sound knowledge in revision control system – Git (preferable), SVN
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
VerveTronics Imagineering Recruitment For Embedded Hardware Engineer – Job Responsibilities
- Work with other software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams assigned to work on the project.
- Strong hands-on experience with Java; full-stack development
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/ architectural decisions
- Deploy and maintain Applications/ Systems
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
- BE Comp Science, MSC or MCA (or related field)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Experience with Agile or Scrum development methodologies
- 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
About VerveTronics Company
VerveTronics is an Embedded Electronics Product Design Engineering service provider & IOT Remote monitoring solutions provider with expertise in Functional Safety and Design of Electronics Hardware/ Software Embedded Systems. The domains of VerveTronics specialize are Automotive, Industrial, Railways, Defense & Aerospace, Semiconductors.
VerveTronics has a large team of functional safety certified senior engineers, design engineers, systems engineering experts, and support engineers, who help provide customers with a comprehensive package of end-to-end services ranging from front-end consulting and planning to developing, integrating, and managing turnkey technology solutions.
Click Here to Apply For VerveTronics Imagineering Recruitment 2020 For Embedded Hardware Engineer
Hope all the candidates got the required information about VerveTronics Imagineering Recruitment 2020 Drive. For more information about IT Jobs, visit our website FreshersNow.Com.