VITEEE 2020 Notification @ vit.ac.in | Eligibility, Registration (Started), Dates Out: Candidates can now apply online & offline for the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination. VITEEE is a national level entrance exam for engineering candidates. VIT University will organize this examination. The candidates who will select or qualify this VITEEE exam those people are eligible for admission. As per the official news, there are a huge number of seats are available in the field of Engineering. The last date for the closing of the application process is 29th February 2020.
Update: VITEEE Registrations Open Now. So, check the below-given link to apply.
Moreover, this VITEEE National Level exam will be conducted in a total of 124 cities across India. Therefore, all the necessary details about this exam like VITEEE 2020 Application Form, VITEEE Eligibility Criteria, VITEEE Application Fee are mentioned below. The VITEE Exam will be conducted in between 13th – 19th April 2020. So individuals have a look at the given details to know more about VITEEE Notification 2020.
VITEEE 2020 Notification – Information
|Name Of The Organization||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Name Of The Examination||Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Starting Date||Started On 27th September 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||29th February 2020|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Sub Categories||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||13th – 19th April 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|VITEEE Admit Card|
|VITEEE Previous Year Question Papers|
VITEEE Application Form 2020
At present, the Vellore Institute of Technology is going to conduct admissions through VITEEE. Therefore, candidates can get the complete Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination Notification 2020 details from this page. Because our team has specified all the related data in the tabular form. So, after completion of checking the VITEEE Notification details, apply as soon as possible.
Actually, until now, the authority of VITEEE has didn’t announce any statement related to VITEEE 2020 Date and Online Application Form. So, to give the necessary idea for individuals, we have collected and presented the valuable details. Furthermore, updates regarding the VITEEE visit the official web portal of www.vit.ac.in. And for VITEEE Syllabus, VITEEE Previous Papers, VITEEE Admit Card, VITEEE Results and furthermore stay with our website. We will soon update them on our portal.
|Registration Starting Date||27th September 2019 (Started)|
|Registration Closing Date||29th February 2020|
|VITEEE Exam Date||13th – 19th April 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd Week Of March 2020|
|VITEEE Result 2020||30th April 2020|
Courses Offered By Vellore Institute of Technology
As per the latest VITEEE Notification, VIT includes 19 undergraduate programs, 34 postgraduate programs, 2 Integrated courses, and various Ph.D. courses. Therefore, the VIT campus offers engineering courses that are mentioned in the following section. Have a look.
M.S (Master of Science) 5 Years Course
- Software Engineering
UG Degree Courses
B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) – 4 Years Course
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical with specialization in Automotive Engineering (jointly with ARAI, Pune)
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (specialization in Energy Engineering)
- Production & Industrial Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (specialization in Chemical Process Engineering)
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and also Biotechnology
- Computer Science and Engineering (Specialization in Bioinformatics)
- Information Technology
PG Degree Courses
M.Tech (Master of Technology) – 2 Years Course
- Structural Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering with Specialization in Big Data Analytics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Automotive Engineering – in collaboration with ARAI, Pune
- Communication Engineering
- VLSI Design and also CAD / CAM
- Energy & Environmental Engineering
- Automotive Electronics in collaboration with TIFAC-CORE industry partners
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Cloud Computing
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Sensor Systems Technology
- Control and Automation
- Information Technology – Networking
- Automotive Engineering with specialization in Engine Technology ((jointly with ARAI & Industry)
- Software Technology
- Software development & Management (Cognizant Employees)
- Embedded Systems
VITEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates of Indian, Non-Resident Indian, Person of Indian Origin, OCI Holder are eligible to apply for the VITEEE Notification 2020.
- Candidates who have passed the 10+2 higher secondary exam which is conducted by ISC, CBSE, any State board are eligible to take part in it.
- Aspirants should have scored an aggregate of 60% in Maths, Physics, and Chemistry in 10+2 Standard.
- For SC, ST, J&K, North Eastern states individuals should have scored an average 50% marks in Physics, Maths, and Chemistry in 10+2 or its equivalent Test.
- Must have a High School Certificate Exam of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- NIOS candidates are also eligible to apply
Aspirants according to their convenience, they can make payment via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, NEFT, etc. And must note that payment should be made on or before the last date.
|Mode of Application||Fee|
|Offline Application Fees||INR 1200|
|Online Application Fees||INR 1150|
|For NRI candidates||US$ 50|
Process To Fill VITEEE 2020 Application Form
In this section, candidates can know the process to fill the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination Application Form. Moreover, the candidate can apply for VITEEE Notification through Online and Offline modes. The online Application Forms for VITEEE are available on the official site that is www.vit.ac.in.
Aspirants can access the VITEEE online application form by visiting the official website of VIT University. Candidates should note that the VITEEE Application Form must be filled and submitted on the website only. While filling the application form must and should follow the provided steps to avoid further complications.
- Visit the official website of VIT University, i.e. www.vit.ac.in.
- First of all, candidates have to register themselves.
- Then, confirm the password through email Id.
- After that fill the VITEEE 2020 Application Form.
- Enter all the mandatory details like Name, educational details, etc.
- Next Select payment mode.
- After making payment click on the submit button to complete the process.
Aspirants, if you want to apply for the VITEEE application form through offline, then people, can attain it from the various post offices as mentioned in the VIT University website. Moreover, the filled application form should reach University address by registered post or speed post. Hence, individuals have to send the offline application form at the mentioned address.
VIT University, Vellore – 632014
Tamil Nadu, India.
To Download VITEEE Notification 2020: Click Here
Online Registration Link For VITEEE 2020: Click Here – Link is active now
Hence, all the interested candidates can apply for VITEEE Notification 2020 before the last date. Therefore, follow our site Freshers Now to get genuine information.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the VITEEE 2020 Exam be conducted?
VITEEE Exam will be conducted on 13th – 19th April 2020.
How can I apply for VITEEE 2020 Exam?
You can apply for the VITEEE 2020 Exam by visiting the official site @ https://viteee.vit.ac.in/. Or else, you can get the direct applying link from FreshersNow.Com.
Who can apply for VITEEE 2020 Exam?
Candidates who have passed the 10+2 higher secondary exam which is conducted by ISC, CBSE, any State board are eligible to take part in it. Aspirants should have scored an aggregate of 60% in Maths, Physics, and Chemistry in 10+2 Standard.