Candidates can find all the information about the latest Jobs In Pune. And the recruiters of the Vodafone India Private Limited is going to conduct the Vodafone India Services Walkin Drive 2018 to hire the 12th Passed candidates. The role available in the company is Associate, Senior Associate – (Technical). So, from 22nd November 2018 To 24th November 2018 interested aspirants can directly attend the Vodafone India Services Walkin Interview 2018.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 Synopsis – Vodafone India Services Walkin 2018
Synopsis – Vodafone India Services Walkin 2018
|Company Name||Vodafone India Services Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (Technical)|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 – INR 4,00,000 PA|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Center, ITES|
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should possess good comprehension skills
- Should be able to make judgments based on requirements
- And be able to resolve technical queries related to mobile handsets of UK based customers
- Needs to have logical reasoning and analytical skills
- Should possess prioritizing and organizing skills
- Be able to work with speed and accuracy and be able to multi-task
- You should be a team player
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions And Answers
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum educational qualification – 12th Pass (higher secondary)
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Relevant experience would be preferred
- Candidate should be willing to work in rotational shifts and be flexible with work hours as per requirement
- Work Location – Pune
Details – Vodafone India Services Walkin In Pune
Walkin Date – 22nd November 2018 To 24th November 2018
Walkin Time – 2:00 PM Onwards
Recruiter Name – Wasima Shaikh / Sagar Khatal
Vodafone India Services Walkin Interview Location
Vodafone Office – Mantri, A building 4th floor, Nagar Road, Pune – 411006.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Vodafone India Services Private Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group partnership. It is India’s leading telecom service provider with over 408 million customers and a revenue market share of 32.2% (Q1FY19). With a large spectrum portfolio and the number of broadband carriers to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver the delightful experiences to customers.
And contributes towards creating a truly ‘Digital India’ by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow. It is developing a world-class infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence.
What Documents Are In Need To Carry For The Vodafone India Services Walkin In Pune?
You need to note that taking the mandatory documents for the Vodafone India Services Walkin In Pune is essential. So, look at the below-listed points and then carry them.
- Candidates should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry Latest updated Resume
- Job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos
- Any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
You Can Also Refer To The Latest Walk-Ins
Like all the information regarding the Vodafone India Services Walkin In Pune? Then, stay constant with our Freshers Now page for such exciting news.
You May Also Like: