Are you looking for Vodafone Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive? then you are at the right place. Vodafone has now disclosed that it is conducting an off-campus drive all over across India in various locations such as Hyderabad, Cochin, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Gurgaon, and Noida. So, the candidates who are willing to apply for Vodafone Off-Campus 2018 can now apply through online. Therefore, we suggest the aspirants that refer the whole article for the details of Vodafone recruitment. Moreover, Vodafone is announcing the jobs for both freshers and postgraduates. And, Vodafone online registration is now available through this article. Therefore, the candidates who are willing to take a part in the off-campus drive can check Vodafone careers. Equally, you need to practice the test papers to clear the interview.
- 1 Vodafone Off Campus 2018-2019
- 1.1 Vodafone Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
- 1.2 Why Vodafone?
- 1.3 Vodafone Careers
- 1.4 Vodafone Off Campus 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Vodafone Off Campus 2018-2019 – Salary Details
- 1.6 Vodafone Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
- 1.7 Vodafone Off Campus 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- 1.8 Vodafone Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Details
- 1.9 Vodafone Off Campus 2018-2019 – Registration Process
Vodafone Off Campus 2018-2019
Moreover, Vodafone is now hiring graduates, postgraduates, management students, diploma candidates and other candidates. Furthermore, this is a golden opportunity for those people who are willing to join an IT industry. Vodafone Off Campus 2018 is now seeking for the vacant posts like Business Analyst, Software Engineer, Trainee software, Entry-Level Engineer etc. Moreover, we can say that Vodafone has brought you a golden opportunity at your fingertips. Therefore, the candidates who are interested can now apply for Vodafone Off Campus 2018. Furthermore, the candidates who are undergraduate can now apply for Vodafone internships. Our website freshersnow.com will provide you the entire information regarding this Vodafone Careers, Vodafone Recruitment, Vodafone Internships, eligibility criteria, salary details, registration, and selection process.
You Can Also Check: ★ Vodafone Internships
Vodafone Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
The Vodafone is inviting all the applicable candidates for the latest off-campus drive 2018. Therefore, the candidates who are applying for the drive can now check your Eligibility criteria given below. Many students think that why should we join Vodafone?. So, the importance and elegance of Vodafone are below. Moreover, how are Vodafone careers important to you are also at the below of the article. Graduates and Postgraduates who have PC and CMM can now apply for Vodafone Off Campus 2018.
Vodafone is a British multinational telecommunications company, with headquarters in London. It predominantly operates services in the regions of Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. Among mobile operator groups globally, Vodafone ranked fifth by revenue and second (behind China Mobile) in the number of connections (469.7 million) as of 2016.
Vodafone owns and operates networks in 26 countries and has partner networks in over 50 additional countries. Its Vodafone Global Enterprise division provides telecommunications and IT services to corporate clients in 150 countries.Vodafone has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. It had a market capitalization of approximately £52.5 billion as of 10 February 2016, the eighth-largest of any company listed on the London Stock Exchange. It has a secondary listing on NASDAQ.
Every great brand stands for something and at Vodafone, they exist to connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. At Vodafone, the people live the brand. Working at Vodafone is all about helping people feel ready to benefit from new technology. They bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, showing young people that a phone is not just for fun and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. Therefore they are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, they are still shaking things up. Moreover, they believe being different is good. Furthermore, they’re proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief. Moreover, they can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. Therefore, your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
Vodafone Off Campus 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
The only advantage of off-campus is the company recruitment staff won’t ask you any work experience details. All graduate students are eligible for this Vodafone off-Campus drive.Furthermore, contenders can now find the off-campus drive in various locations like Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Maharastra, Chennai, Cochin, Bangalore etc. The eligibility criteria for applying to Vodafone Off-Campus drive is given below.
- B.E, B.Tech, BCom, M.Tech, MBA, MCom, MSc etc., should have the minimum aggregate of 65 % in their 10th standard, XII standard, Graduation and Post Graduation.
- The work experience should not be more than 3 years.
- The age limit should be 18- 28 years.
- No backlogs.
Therefore, the candidates with backlogs are not eligible for the drive. Hence, we suggest the candidates clear their backlogs before their academic career.
Vodafone Off Campus 2018-2019 – Salary Details
Therefore, when it comes to the salary details, the salary paid by Vodafone is the finest pay when compared to other IT industries. Moreover, the salary pay purely depends on the performance of the contender.
Vodafone Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
- They should be excellent in verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24 x 7).
- Good Knowledge of Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking and MS Applications.
- Equally, they must have Multitasking and coordination skills, having the ability to work with a Team Player.
- Well versed in technology.
- Fluency in English, written and verbal.
- Furthermore, they should have Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Moreover, freshers, Experience and Full-Time course candidates are applicable.
- Equally, the candidate has Undergraduate or graduates degree in Electrical, Computer, or
- Networking Engineering, Computer Programming, Information Technology, Management
- Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics degree or other equivalent degrees in technical disciplines are required.
- Moreover, there should be an ability to creatively apply technology to solve customer problems.
Vodafone Off Campus 2018-2019 – Selection Process
In general, there are four rounds of the Vodafone recruitment process. And, these fours rounds are as similar as the drives conducted by the other MNC’s.
- Online written test.
- Group Discussion.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
Vodafone Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Details
- A hard copy of updated resume.
- Photocopies of both color and black and white.
- ID proofs such as, ( Adhaar card, PAN card, Ration card, driving license, Voter ID etc.)
- All the Academic mark lists 10th, twelfth, graduation, and postgraduation.
Vodafone Off Campus 2018-2019 – Registration Process
- You have to open Vodafone official website @ vodafone.com
- And, now you have to click on the “Job application”.
- You can do it from your mobile or through PC.
- After, that you need to upload your updated resume.
- If your resume gets selected and if it meets the eligibility criteria you will get a mail from the company.
- Click on submit after entering your details.
To apply for Vodafone Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive: Click Here
Hence, we want to conclude that if you are willing to apply for Vodafone Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive for Freshers, Online Registration then you might check our whole article and details of the company and apply through the link given above. Stay tuned ! for more updates.