VSUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020 Download (Released) @ vsudoa.in | Exam Dates: Candidates who had applied for VSUPGCET 2020 will be waiting for VSUPGCET Admit Card 2020. And aspirants can download the VSUPGCET Hall Ticket using Application Number and Password. Further, the higher officials of Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU) released the VSUPGCET Hall Ticket on 21st October 2020. Moreover, the Exam is scheduled by the officials on 26th, 27th October 2020. We will notify you of the link to download Admit Card once released by the officials.
New Update: VSUPGCET Admit Card 2020 is Released. So, check the Exam Schedule and download the Admit Card.
VSUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020 – Overview
|Conducting Body||Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU)|
|Entrance Exam Name||VSUPGCET 2020|
|Admit Card Status||Released On 21st October 2020|
|Sub Category||Education Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||26th, 27th October 2020|
|Availability Of Admit Card||Online|
|Official Portal||vsudoa.in or simhapuriuniv.ac.in|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|VSUPGCET Previous Question Papers|
VSUPGCET Exam Date 2020 @ vsudoa.in
Know the details about the VSUPGCET Exam Date 2020 from here easily. Whereas the VSUPGCET Exam Date 2020 will be shared here as per the official notice. And the VSUPGCET Exam 2020 will be commenced on 26th, 27th October 2020. All the candidates who applied must focus on the Exam Date so that they can know when to attend the exam.
Details On VSUPGCET Admit Card 2020
Get the VSUPGCET Admit Card 2020 to attend the exam. Moreover, aspirants must also be attentive with the details that are to be on VSUPGCET Admit Card 2020. Thereby any changes needed can be resolved by the higher officials. So, check the details below carefully.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Category of the Contender
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Signature of the Board Counselor
- Date & Time of the Test
Proofs For VSUPGCET 2020
Given below are the original proofs that are needed to be carried. And aspirants can carry any one of them to the exam hall.
- Voter’s Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- PAN Card
Steps To Download VSUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020
Check the steps shared below to download the VSUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020 from the official site.
- Go through the official site of Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU) @ vsudoa.in
- Once the home page is opened move on to the Admission section and click on it.
- Then refer to the VSUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020.
- Hit on the Admit Card link.
- Enter Application Number and Password.
- Later on, click on the submit button.
- After the Hall Ticket is viewed download and have copies of printout for future use.
VSUPGCET Exam Notice 2020: Click Here
To Download VSUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
Stay tuned to our website Freshers Now to know more updates about the VSUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020. Thank You….!!!
VSUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the VSUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020 be available?
The VSUPGCE Hall Ticket 2020 is released on 21st October 2020.
What is the official site to download VSUPGCET Admit Card?
The official site to download VSUPGCE Admit Card is vsudoa.in or simhapuriuniv.ac.in.
What is the scheduled VSUPGCET Exam Date?
The VSUPGCET Exam will be conducted on 26th, 27th October 2020.
What can I do if there is any mistake on the VSUPGCET Admit Card?
Aspirants can visit the officials of Vikrama Simhapuri University and get the changes needed on the VSUPGCET Admit Card.