WB JECA 2020 Notification @ wbjeeb.in – Exam Date, Application Form (Released), Eligibility: The WB Joint Entrance Examinations Board is going to organize West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam MCA tentatively in August 2020. Mostly every year this WB JECA exam is held for offering admission to eligible candidates into Master of Computer Applications courses.
Latest Update: WB JECA 2020 Application Form Correction Started. So, all you can edit your filled application form through the direct link provided below.
As per the official updates, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam online application form is released on 3rd July 2020 and can be filled, submitted till 24th July 2020. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates must submit their application form as per the scheduled date. Moreover, aspirants can check complete details about WB JECA 2020 Application Fee, Registration Process from this article.
- 1 WB JECA 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 WB JECA 2020 Important Dates
- 3 WB JECA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Common Criteria for all Institutes
- 5 WB JECA 2020 Application Form
- 6 WB JECA 2020 Admit Card
- 7 WB JECA 2020 Exam Pattern
- 8 WB JECA 2020 Syllabus
- 9 WB JECA 2020 Result
- 10 WB JECA 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
WB JECA 2020 Notification – Overview
|Conducting Authority||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Name Of The Exam||West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam MCA|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Registration Starting Date||Released On 3rd July 2020|
|Registration Last Date||24th July 2020|
|Mode Of Registration||Online|
|Exam Date||August 2020 (Tentative)|
|Sub Category||Computer Application Entrance Exam|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|WB JECA Previous Papers|
|WB JECA Syllabus|
|WB JECA Admit Card|
|WB JECA Results|
WB JECA 2020 Important Dates
|Application Starting Date||Released on 3rd July 2020|
|Application Last Date||24th July 2020|
|Application Form Correction||25th – 26th July 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||August 2020 Tentative|
|Exam Date||August 2020 (Expected)|
|Result Release Date||August 2020|
WB JECA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants make sure that they meet the WB JECA Eligibility before applying for the exam. Who meets the given eligibility criteria only those people are eligible to apply. And moreover, the eligibility criterion is different for each institute. So, for the sake of individuals we have equipped the various criteria accepted by different institutes are stated in the below sections.
Common Criteria for all Institutes
- Candidate should be an Indian national citizen.
- There is no age limit to appear for the WB JECA exam.
- And also, there is no limit on the number of times a candidate can appear for the entrance exam.
- The candidate must have done a Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration.
- Except for BBA with Mathematics at graduate or 10+2 level are eligible to apply.
- In this section, contenders can find the minimum qualifying marks.
- Therefore, the minimum qualifying marks for the general category are 50% and also for reserved category 45% aggregate.
- Contenders should have completed a Bachelor’s degree with a total of 60% for the general category and moreover 45% for SC, ST.
- And BCA-AICTE recognized with an aggregate of 60% for the general category and 45% for SC, ST category in Mathematics.
- Aspirants should secure 60% aggregate in 10th class, and in 10+2 level and Mathematics, 45% each for SC/ ST category.
- Candidate should possess B.E, B.Tech, BCA in any UGC recognized any Graduate degree or AICTE recognized.
- In addition to this, applicants must have Mathematics subjects at each level with 60% aggregate and for SC, ST 45%.
- Contender should have completed a B.Sc degree in any discipline with 60% aggregate for general category and 45% for reserved category and also 55% aggregate in Mathematics.
- Aspirants must also secure 60% marks in 10th standard, 10+2 level and Mathematics at each level.
WB JECA 2020 Application Form
WB JECA Application Form will be available soon. Candidates while filling the WB JECA Application form must follow the given provided guidelines to avoid confusion.
Step 1: Registration Process
- Visit the WB Joint Entrance Examinations Board official website that is wbjeeb.in.
- Click on “Joint Entrance Exam MCA.”
- You will go to another page.
- Then click on the “Online Application Form of JECA.
- A new candidate Registration page will open.
- After that click on “I agree and Proceed” on the instructions page.
- Enter all the details like your Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mother’s Name, Mobile Number, Email, Password, and Security question.
- Click on the Submit button to proceed.
- A WB JECA application number will be generated.
Step 2: Filling the WB JECA Application Form
- After registering with all the details, click on WB JECA Application Form.
- Fill the following details which are asked in the WB JECA application form
- Personal Details are – Gender, Religion, Nationality, Category, etc.
- Communication Details – Applicant Address, State, and City, etc.
- Academic Details – Last exam Year of Passing, Name of University, aggregate, etc.
- Then after click on the Save button & proceed to Next.
Step 3: Uploading the Mandatory Certificates
Each and every candidate are required to upload the scanned documents which are mentioned below in the tabular form pattern.
|Documents Name||Size of the File||Dimension Size||Format|
|Signature of the applicant||3 – 30kb||4×1.5cm||.jpg or JPEG|
|Passport Size Photograph of the applicant||10 – 100kb||4x3cm||.jpg or JPEG|
Step 4: Payment of WB JECA Application Fee
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Master of Computer Applications Exam Application fee is of INR 500/- for candidates of all categories.
- Moreover, the WB JECA application fee can only be paid online using Netbanking, Debit card, Credit card.
To Check WB JECA 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Download WB JECA 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
WB JECA 2020 Admit Card
As the WB Joint Entrance Examination is to be conducted tentatively in August 2020. So, all those who are going to attend the exam must get the WB JECA 2020 Admit Card downloaded. Whereas the WB JECA 2020 Admit Card will be released by the officials in August 2020 tentatively. So be aware of the application details and download the Admit Card with the below link.
Download WB JECA 2020 Admit Card Here
WB JECA 2020 Exam Pattern
WB JECA is the computed based test which will be conducted around 3hrs. Whereas the first 2 hrs is the paper I and the last 1 hour is given for PAper 2. Paper 1 will be asked on the Mathematics subject and the score given is 100 marks. Paper 2 will be the aptitude test with 50 marks and 1 marks for each correct answer. 1/4 the marks will be reducted for every wrong answer. And all the questions are of type MCQ.
WB JECA 2020 Syllabus
The WB JECA 2020 Syllabus will include the topics which are given below. To get more details about the WB JECA 2020 Syllabus just refer to the below link.
- Calculus: partial differentiation, Analytical Geometry, Cartesian and polar coordinate, Straight line, Circle, Ellipse, Parabola, Hyperbola, Translation & Rotation of axes, Limit, Continuity, Differentiation, Maxima & minima, Taylor & Maclaurin’s Series, Definite and indefinite integrals, First Ana second order differential equation, Functions of several variables.
- Algebra: Universal set, Empty set, Subsets, Venn diagram, Union and intersection of sets, Complements, Algebra of sets, Finite sets, Class of sets, Partitions, Cross product, Group, Ring and Field, Complex number, De Moiver’s theorem, Solution of linear equations, Determinants, Matrices, Summation of signal series, Addition of vectors, Scalar and Vector products, Inequation, Sets, and elements,
- Probability & Statistics: Standard Deviation, Correlation coefficient, Permutation, Combination, Probability, Probability distribution; Mean; Median, Mode.
- Quantitative Comparison
- Discrete Quantitative Analysis
- Data interpretation
- Problem Solving
Download WB JECA 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
WB JECA 2020 Result
The WB Joint Entrance Examinations Board will be releasing the WB JECA 2020 Result once the exam is completed. Moreover, the higher members will be reading the WB JECA 2020 Result in August 2020 tentatively. Till then keep visiting our article as we will update the below link after the official releases.
Check WB JECA 2020 Result Here
Hence, we hope the provided details about WB JECA 2020 Notification is helpful for the intenders. If candidates have any queries comment us in the below section. And also bookmark our site freshersnow.com for regular updates.
WB JECA 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the WB JECA 2020 Application process start?
The WB JECA 2020 Application process is started on 3rd July 2020.
What is the Application Fee in order to apply for WB JECA 2020 Exam?
The Application Fee for applying to the WB JECA 2020 Exam is Rs 500.
How can I apply for WB JECA 2020 Exam?
Aspirants can apply for the WB JECA 2020 Exam through our article Freshers Now and also through the official site @ wbjeeb.in.
Who will conduct the WB JECA 2020 Exam?
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) officials will conduct the WB JECA 2020 Exam.