WB Police Warder Syllabus 2019: Looking for the WBPRB Female Warder Syllabus 2019? then you were in right place. All the subject wise WB Police Female Warder Syllabus 2019 are furnished in this page for the sake of the appearing candidates. Since the Competitive written exam in the month of April/ May 2019. So, candidates should start their preparation immediately in order to gain the post of Warder/ Female Warder. Moreover, the details of the WB Police Warder Exam Pattern 2019 & WB Police Warder Selection Process 2019 are incorporated in the below sections. Scroll down to get the Syllabus download link given at the end of the page.
- 1 WB Police Warder/ Female Warder Syllabus 2019 – Overview
- 1.1 WB Police Warder Selection Process 2019 – Female Warder
- 1.2 WB Police Female Warder Exam Pattern 2019 – Female Warder Posts
- 1.3 Download WBPRB Warder/ Female Warder Syllabus 2019 PDF
- 1.3.1 WB Police Warder Syllabus – General Awareness
- 1.3.2 West Bengal Police Warder General Knowledge Syllabi
- 1.3.3 WB Police Female Warder Syllabus – English
- 1.3.4 WBPRB Female Warder Syllabus – Elementary Maths
- 1.3.5 West Bengal Police Warder Reasoning Syllabus
- 1.3.6 WBPRB Police Female Warder Syllabus – Computer Literacy
WB Police Warder/ Female Warder Syllabus 2019 – Overview
|पश्चिम बंगाल पुलिस भर्ती बोर्ड Female Warder Syllabus 2019 | Check Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB)|
|Post Name||Warder/ Female Warder|
|Total Vacancies||816 Posts|
|Exam Date||April/ May 2019|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WB Police Warder Selection Process 2019 – Female Warder
Aspirants can get the details of the WB Police Warder/ Female Warder Selection Process 2019 from this section. The officials of WBPRB are recruiting for 816 posts of Warder/ Female Warder. Still, the higher authorities of West Bengal Police Recruitment Board had not yet decided the correct Exam date but tentatively, it may be in the month of April/ May 2019. The WB Police Warder Selection Process 2019and the WB Police Warder Exam Pattern 2019 details are clearly furnished on this page. Following are the selection rounds for the post of Warder/ Female Warder.
- Competitive Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
WB Police Female Warder Exam Pattern 2019 – Female Warder Posts
Candidates who are looking for the WB Police Female Warder Syllabus 2019 can go through the WB Police Warder Exam Pattern 2019 containing the Exam Pattern for all the rounds in the WB Police Warder Selection Process 2019. Because it is very important to get a complete idea regarding all aspects.
Exam Pattern 2019 For Phase – I | Competitive Written Examination
Applicants provisionally considered eligible shall have to appear for this MCQ based Competitive Written Examination. There would be 90 (ninety) Objective type questions having multiple choice (four choices) of answers carrying equal marks each. The duration of the examination will be 1(One) hour. The question paper will be set in three languages (English, Bengali & Nepali) except questions on the English language. The question of the Written Examination shall be from the following subjects.
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum|
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||25||25|
|Elementary Maths(Madhyamik Standard)||20||20|
- There will be a NEGATIVE marking for each wrong answer. ¼th of the allotted marks for a particular question will be deducted for each wrong answer. West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will decide the prescribed scheme and syllabus for the Written Examination.
- The Board will have the discretion of fixing the qualifying marks in the Competitive Written Examination to appear for the next stage i.e. Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
(Phase – II) Exam Pattern For PMT & PET Rounds
A limited number of candidates will be shortlisted for PMT & PET on the basis of performance in the Competitive Written Examination.
(i) Physical Measurement Test (PMT): The physical Standards (height & weight) as given under 3(e) will be tested by using Electronic Machines for the candidates shortlisted for PMT & PET.
(ii) Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
- Warder: Long Distance Run – 1600 mtrs (Qualifying time is 06 minutes 30 seconds).
- Female Warder: Long Distance Run – 400 mtrs (Qualifying time is 1 minute 50 seconds).
- The timing of an individual runner is taken with the help of Radio Frequency Identification Device (RFID) technology. Only one chance will be given for the Physical Efficiency Test. The venues for PMT & PET will be decided by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, in due course.
- PMT & PET are qualifying in nature.
WB Police Warder/ Female Warder Interview (Phase – III) Exam Pattern 2019
- Full Marks: 10 Marks
- Candidates who will qualify in the PMT & PET will be called for interview. The general awareness and suitability of the candidate for public service are tested in the interview.
- The Interview Board will also test the knowledge of Computer operation and application. Based on the Marks in the Competitive Written Examination and the Interview, a merit list of the provisionally selected candidates is prepared by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
Download WBPRB Warder/ Female Warder Syllabus 2019 PDF
WBPRB Female Warder Syllabus 2019 PDF is very important for the candidates who are willing to take the Examination in the month of April/ May 2019. So, good practice helps you to gain the post of Warder/ Female Warder in the West Bengal Police Department. Here you can go through the subject wise WB Police Female Warder Syllabus 2019 topics from the below sections. Moreover, WB Police Warder Syllabus 2019 topics according to each subject are included and furnished in the form of a PDF format. And, that is attached at the end of the page. Check the PDf and download it to your device and use it during your preparation process.
WB Police Warder Syllabus – General Awareness
- Countries and Capitals
- Famous Places in India
- Books and Authors
- Important Dates
- Science and innovations
- New inventions
- Economic problems in India
- Geography of India
- National Dance
- Music & Literature
- Indian Culture
- Scientific observations
- Political Science
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
- National and International current affairs
- World organizations
West Bengal Police Warder General Knowledge Syllabi
- Inland Harbours
- Number of Players
- Heritage and Arts
- Current Affairs
- Important National Facts
- Heritage and Arts
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Freedom Movement
- Common Names
- Full forms
WB Police Female Warder Syllabus – English
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Para Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the blanks
WBPRB Female Warder Syllabus – Elementary Maths
- Number Sense & Numeration.
- Equations and formulas.
- Data representation and analysis.
- Basic two-dimensional geometry.
- Analytic geometry.
- Negative numbers
West Bengal Police Warder Reasoning Syllabus
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output training
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Coding- Decoding
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha- Numeric Sequence Puzzle
Non – Verbal Reasoning
- Dot Situation
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of squares and Triangles
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
- Rules Detection
- Identical figure groupings
WBPRB Police Female Warder Syllabus – Computer Literacy
- MS Word, Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Access
- MS PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- The Internet
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- MS Project, Microsoft Publisher
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Boolean Algebra
- Computer Networks
- MS Visio and MS Excel
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Database Management System
- Data Structures
To Download WB Police Warder/ Female Warder Syllabus 2019 PDF: Click Here
Follow our website Freshers Now for more similar updates and alerts. Bookmark our website simply by clicking Ctrl+D to get instantly updated notifications.