WBHRB Recruitment 2018: The officials of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has circulated an official advertisement for the recruitment of 327 Tutor/ Demonstrator posts in different disciplines. Overall 327 Tutor, Demonstrator job vacancies are available from 20th August 2018 to 29th August 2018 in WBHRB Recruitment 2018. The WBHRB Jobs 2018 Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizens and other nationals as declared eligible by the government of India for 327 Tutor/ Demonstrator posts in 43 disciplines under West Bengal Government. Job seekers who are willing to apply for these Latest Govt Jobs in West Bengal State can check the complete vacancy details of WBHRB Recruitment 2018 in the official notification. Job aspirants who want to know more information about Educational Qualification for Tutor, Demonstrator jobs, Age limit, wbhrb.in Selection Process, Application fee, important dates, etc. scroll down to check.
- 1 WBHRB Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – Post-Wise Vacancies
- 1.2 Tutor, Demonstrator Age Criteria
- 1.3 Educational Qualification @ WBHRB Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 wbhrb.in Application Fee
- 1.5 Important Dates of WBHRB Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale For Tutor, Demonstrator Jobs @ WBHRB
- 1.7 WBHRB Recruitment 2018 Notification Selection Criteria
- 1.8 How to Apply For WBHRB Recruitment 2018 Notification?
WBHRB Recruitment 2018
The department of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has provided an excellent opportunity for the aspiring candidates who are looking forward to being a part in WBHRB. The age of the candidates should not be more than 45 years, and moreover, the age relaxation is applicable as per as the West Bengal state government rules. Candidates should have an MBBS Degree. Our team freshersnow had provided you with all the essential details about the WBHRB Recruitment 2018.
You Can Also Check: WBPDCL Recruitment
|Name Of The Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Number Of Posts||327 Posts|
|Post Name||Tutor, Demonstrator|
|Starting Date Of Application Process||20th August 2018|
|Application End Date||29th August 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Personal Interview|
WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – Post-Wise Vacancies
- General Surgery: 26 Posts
- Anaesthesiology: 24 Posts
- Community Medicine: 20 Posts
- General Medicine: 18 Posts
- Neonatology: 11 Posts
- Radio Therapy: 13 Posts
- Orthopedics: 14 Posts
- Pharmacology: 14 Posts
- Anatomy: 02 Posts
- Cardiac Anaesthesia: 02 Posts
- Physiology: 16 Posts
- Biochemistry: 15 Posts
- Pathology: 08 Posts
- Microbiology: 14 Posts
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology (FMT): 05 Posts
- Pediatrics: 02 Posts
- Chest Medicine: 14 Posts
- Dermatology: 04 Posts
- ENT: 01 Posts
- Ophthalmology: 03 Posts
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 01 Posts
- Radiodiagnosis: 12 Posts
- Medical Gastroenterology: 03 Posts
- Nephrology: 11 Posts
- Urology: 11 Posts
- Neuro Medicine: 12 Posts
- Neuro Surgery: 08 Posts
- Immunohaematology & Blood Transfusion: 01 Posts
- Cardio-Thorasic & Vascular Surgery (CTVS): 13 Posts
- Pediatric Surgery: 05 Posts
- Surgical Oncology: 01 Posts
- Physical Medicine: 04 Posts
- Cardiology: 08 Posts
- Medical Oncology: 01 Posts
- Endocrinology: 03 Posts
- GI Pathology: 01 Posts
- GI Anaesthesiology: 01 Posts
- Hematology: 05 Posts
- Rheumatology: 03 Posts
- Surgical Gastroenterology: 02 Posts
- Tropical Medicine: 01 Posts
- Neonatal Surgery: 01 Posts
You Can Also Check: WBPSC Jobs
Tutor, Demonstrator Age Criteria
Candidates should have age Limit as on 01/01/2018. Not more than 45 years
Educational Qualification @ WBHRB Recruitment 2018
Job seekers should have MBBS Degree included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
Specialities Group: Anatomy, Physiology, Psychiatry, Biochemistry, Bio-Physics, STD and Leprosy, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine, General Medicine, General Surgery, Anesthesiology, Pathology, Microbiology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, TB & Chest Medicine, Skin, Orthopaedics, Radiotherapy, Opthalmology, ENT, Physical Medicine and rehabilitation, Radio-Diagnosis, Virology, Nutrition & Metabolic diseases, Immuno-haematology and Blood Transfusion and Nuclear and experiment Medicine.
Super Specialities Group: Endocrinology, Cardiology, Medical Gastroenterology, Urology, Neurosurgery, Paediatric Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Medical Oncology, Surgical Gastroenterology, Cardiovascular & Thorasic Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Haematology.
You Can Also Check: BSF SI Recruitment
wbhrb.in Application Fee
- All Candidates need to pay: Rs.210/-
- Pay the WBHRB Recruitment 2018 Application fee through GRIPS (Govt Receipt Portal System)
Important Dates of WBHRB Recruitment 2018
- WBHRB Recruitment 2018 Starting Date of Application: 20th August 2018
- Last Date of WBHRB Recruitment 2018 Application: 29th August 2018
Pay Scale For Tutor, Demonstrator Jobs @ WBHRB
Selected candidates will get Rs. 15600/- to Rs.42000/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-.
WBHRB Recruitment 2018 Notification Selection Criteria
- Written Examination
How to Apply For WBHRB Recruitment 2018 Notification?
- Candidates have to visit the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- Then, search for the WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator Recruitment 2018 Advertisement.
- Open the advertisement link and read it carefully.
- Click on How To Apply tab.
- Read all the guidelines and then start filling the WBHRB Recruitment 2018 Notification application form.
- After filling the valid details in the form upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Finally, submit the WBHRB Tutor, Demonstrator Recruitment 2018 application form and then pay the application fee.
- Take a print out of further use.
Download WBHRB Recruitment 2018 Notification For 327 Tutor, Demonstrator Posts: Check Here
You May Also Like: