WBJEE JELET 2020 Notification @ wbjeeb.in | Application Form Correction (Started), Exam Dates: Complete information regarding the WBJEE JELET 2020 Exam details entitled on the current page. Moreover, the WBJEE JELET is a standard entrance exam conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB). The WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form is released on 26th March 2020. Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry Test (JELET) will be conducted on 28th June 2020 to give admissions to the lateral entry into the 2nd year 3rd semester of 2 years integrated program.
Live Update: The correction period for the Application Form is scheduled on 1st & 2nd May 2020. So, check the direct link for the application form correction from this page.
So, interested candidates can apply for this WBJEE JELET 2020 Exam. Also, candidates can find more information regarding the WBJEE JELET 2020 Notification like the eligibility criteria for the JELET 2020 and the application fee as well as the steps to be followed for the application form. 30th April 2020 is the final date to submit the online WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form. Moreover, we have provided the official link at the bottom of the page that assists you to the official site.
- 1 WBJEE JELET 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 WBJEE JELET 2020 Dates
- 3 WBJEE JELET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Fee
- 5 Details Filled On WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form
- 6 Documents To Upload
- 7 How To Submit WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form?
- 8 WBJEE JELET 2020 Admit Card
- 9 WBJEE JELET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 WBJEE JELET 2020 Syllabus
- 11 WBJEE JELET 2020 Result
- 12 WBJEE JELET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
WBJEE JELET 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)|
|Name of the Examination||Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry Test (JELET)|
|Starting Date||26th March 2020|
|Last Date||30th April 2020|
|Sub Categories||Engineering Entrance Exams, Pharmacy Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||28th June 2020|
|Mode Of Examination||Offline|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|WBJEE JELET Admit Card|
|WBJEE JELET Syllabus|
|WBJEE JELET Result|
|WBJEE JELET Previous Year Question Papers|
|WBJEE JELET 2020 Answer Key|
WBJEE JELET 2020 Dates
|Online Application With Payment Of Fees||26th March 2020 To 30th April 2020|
|Online Correction & Downloading Revised Confirmation Page||1st & 2nd May 2020|
|Admit Card Downloading Date||22nd June 2020|
|Exam Date||28th June 2020|
|Answer Key Release Date||1st Week Of June 2020|
|Results Declaration||24th July 2020|
WBJEE JELET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the WBJEE JELET Eligibility Criteria for the JELET 2020 which is as follows:
Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must note that there is no age limit for the Diploma holders in the Engineering, Pharmacy or Technology fields.
- For B.Sc. contenders, the upper age limit must be 27 years as on December 31.
- Also, for a Diploma holder in Marine Engineering, the upper age limit should be of 25 years as of December 31.
- Aspirants holding a diploma in the field of engineering or pharmacy or technology and can wish to apply for the degree courses through the JELET.
- Also, the candidates must have achieved 45% marks from any polytechnic institute or Pharmacy institute recognized by the AICTE.
- Candidates are holding a B.Sc. degree, who then wish to seek the admissions into Engineering, Technology courses.
- Then candidates must have passed B.Sc. degree with 45% marks from UGC recognized University.
- Moreover, candidates must have passed Class XII with mathematics as a subject.
WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Fee
Here we elaborated about the WBJEE JELET Application Fee. Upon the submission of the application form, then candidates need to pay the fee for the Notification applied. Moreover, the candidates can pay the fee through online or offline mode. Consequently, the cost for the WBJEE JELET 2020 is INR 500 and additionally the bank’s service charge as applicable. Thus, the fee can also be paid in cashless mode by Internet-banking or Debit card or Credit card. Also, they can pay the price by money using the Allahabad Bank e-challan, which generates the challan automatically for downloading after clicking on the cash option. Therefore, they should take a print out of the challan and then deposit the fee in cash at any Allahabad bank with the core banking services (CBS). Once the payment is paid, then it is not refundable.
Details Filled On WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Mother’s Name
- Mobile No.
- Email Id
- Choose & Confirm Password
- Security Questions
- Course applied
- Home District
- Blood Group
- Person with Disability
- Income Category
- Aadhar No.
- Complete Address
- Pin Code
- Qualifying Exam
- Pass Status
- Year of Passing/ appearing
- Name & Address, Pin Code of the Institute
- 1st & 2nd choice of Exam City
Documents To Upload
- Digital Signature should be 3 kb to 30 kb and have the dimensions 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm
- Left Hand Thumb information 10 kb to 100 kb with dimensions of 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- Photograph JPEG .jpg/.jpeg 10 kb to 100 kb together with the dimension 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
How To Submit WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form?
- Students can visit the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, i.e., @ www.wbjeeb.in.
- After filling all the details, then candidates should choose a password and also have to answer some security questions.
- Also, the application number then generated and sent in the form of either SMS or email to the candidate.
- It also recommended that the contenders should note down the password for further reference as the system is automatic.
- Now, the candidates may continue to the next step.
- Therefore, candidates can submit the form.
- Cross-check all the information entered on the form and then download it.
- Take a printed copy of the WBJEE JELET Application Form 2020.
- Save it.
To Check & Download WBJEE JELET 2020 Notification PDF: Click Here
To Submit Online WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
WBJEE JELET 2020 Admit Card
The officials of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will release the WBJEE JELET 2020 Admit Card on their official site on 22nd June 2020. So, all the candidates must and should have to download your JELET 2020 Hall Ticket from the direct link provided below. The Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry (JELET) will be conducted on 28th June 2020.
Download WBJEE JELET 2020 Admit Card Here
WBJEE JELET 2020 Exam Pattern
The mode of the WBJEE JELET 2020 Exam is Offline mode (Optical Machine Readable response sheet). The exam will be in the English language. There will be only 100 multiple-choice questions. Moreover, 2 hours will be provided to complete the WBJEE JELET 2020 Exam. There is a negative marking in the WBJEE JELET 2020 Exam.
WBJEE JELET 2020 Syllabus
Moreover, the Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry (JELET) will be conducted for all the applied candidates. Moreover, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) officials had provided the details of the WBJEE JELET 2020 Exam details on their site. So, download the WBJEE JELET 2020 Syllabus PDF from the direct link provided below. Candidates should prepare for the test with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Maths.
Download WBJEE JELET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
WBJEE JELET 2020 Result
The Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry (JELET) Exam Results will be released on 4th July 2020 by the officials of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). So, candidates can check the WBJEE JELET 2020 Results from the link provided below.
Check WBJEE JELET 2020 Result Here
We hope the information as mentioned earlier about the WBJEE JELET 2020 Exam is informative. Furthermore, the candidates can also visit the official site of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board to know much information on the notification for the JELET. Also, they can stay in touch with our page Freshers Now at regular intervals. Also, one can leave a comment in the below section.
WBJEE JELET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the WBJEE JELET 2020 Application process close?
WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form must be submitted on or before 30th April 2020.
How to apply for WBJEE JELET 2020 Exam?
Candidates can apply for the WBJEE JELET 2020 Exam by visiting the official site @ https://wbjeeb.nic.in/ or FreshersNow.Com.
What is the WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Fee?
Application Fee is Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) plus the Bank’s Service Charges, as applicable, payable by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.