WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Notification @ wbjeeb.nic.in | Online Registration, Exam Date (10th May 2020 is Postponed), Eligibility: The officials of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) postponed the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Exam. Moreover, the Exam will be conducted in June 2020 Tentatively. For 2020–2021 academic sessions, the Board will conduct a common entrance examination titled JENPAS-UG-2020 (formerly known as JENPAUH) for admission to the UG courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal.
Latest Update: WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Exam which is to be on 10th May 2020 is postponed. And the new exam date will be updated as per the official announcement.
Furthermore, the last date to submit the online WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Application form is 16th February 2020. The link attached below is activated as the officials made the availability of the application form. Go through the complete page to know the updated information.
- 1 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Dates
- 3 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Courses Under WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020
- 5 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Application Fee
- 6 Information Present On WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Application Form
- 7 Uploading Of Images
- 8 How To Submit Online WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Application Form?
- 9 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Admit Card
- 10 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Syllabus
- 12 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Result
- 13 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Name Of The Entrance Exam||JENPAS UG|
|Starting Date||23rd January 2020 (Available Now)|
|End Date||16th February 2020|
|Sub Category||Medical Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams|
|WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Exam Date|
|Exam Purpose||For 2020–2021 academic sessions, the Board will conduct a common entrance examination titled JENPAS-UG-2020 (formerly known as JENPAUH) for admission to the UG courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal.|
|Official Site||wbjeeb.nic.in or wbjeeb.in|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|WBJEE JENPAS UG Syllabus|
|WBJEE JENPAS UG Previous Question Papers|
|WBJEE JENPAS UG Admit Card|
|WBJEE JENPAS UG Result|
|WBJEE JENPAS UG Answer Key|
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Dates
|Starting Date of Application form||23rd January 2020|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||16th February 2020|
|Online Correction and Downloading Revised confirmation Page||14th February 2020 To 16th February 2020|
|Publication Of Downloadable Admit Card||June 2020 (Tentative)|
|WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Exam Date||June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Publication Of Results||July 2020 (Tentative)|
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Citizenship: Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Lower Age Limit (For All Course): Not less than 12 years as on 31st December 2020. A candidate should have been born on or before 31st December 2020.
Upper Age Limit
- B.Sc Nursing and B.P.T: No Upper Age Limit
- B.A.S.L.P Courses: Not more than 40 years as on 31st December 2020.
- B.Sc (CCT), B.Sc (OTT), B.Sc (PT), and B.Sc (PA): Not more than 35 years as on 31st December 2020.
Courses Under WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion technology)
- B.Sc. Electrophysiology (B.Sc. in Electrophysiology)
- B.Sc. RIS (B.Sc. in Radiology and Imaging Sciences)
- B.Sc. Dialysis (B.Sc. in Dialysis)
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Application Fee
After uploading the images, candidates will be directed automatically to the fee-payment step. Moreover, the exam fee can be paid by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card only. And the application fee for JENPAS UG 2020 is Rs. 500 plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable. The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
Information Present On WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Application Form
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Name Of The Candidate
- Date Of Birth
- Identification number
- Mobile Number
- Premises Number/ Name
- Locality (Number)
- Sub Locality
- PIN Code
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Landline Number or any other or contact (Optional)
- Confirmation Of Password
- Security Question
- Security Answer
- Enter Security PIN
- Type Of Disability
- Percentage Of Disability
- Home District
- Applying For
- 1st Choice Of City
- Result Mode
- Marks Detail
- Roll Number
- 2nd Choice Of Exam City
- Pass Status
- Course/ Stream Name
- Board/ University Name
- Year Of Passing
- Institute Name & Address
- Institute Pin Code
- Enter Security PIN
Uploading Of Images
- Photograph (JPG/ JPEG) – 3KB To 100 KB – Dimension (4cm x 3 cm)
- Signature (JPG, JPEG) – 3 KB To 30 KB – Dimension (4cm x 1.5 cm)
How To Submit Online WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Application Form?
- Initially, move to the official site of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) @ wbjeeb.nic.in.
- There, go to the JENPAS UG section.
- You can see the highlighted link which says “Fill Online WBJEE JENPAS UG Application Form.”
- Well, you have to fill all the details and then pay the fee.
- After that, you can submit the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Application Form.
- Download it and then take a printed copy of it.
To Check & Download WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Notification: Click Here
Click Here To Submit Online WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Application Form (Closed)
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Admit Card
The officials of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will release the WBJEE JENPAS UG Admit Card 2020 on their official site. So, all the candidates can check this page to download the WBJEE JENPAS Admit Card 2020. As per the released schedule, the WBJEE JENPAS UG Hall Ticket 2020 will be released tentatively in June 2020. And the announced WBJEE JENPAS UG Exam Date is June 2020 Tentatively. So, check the direct link provided below to download the WBJEE JENPAS UG Admit Card 2020.
Download WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Admit Card Here
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Exam Pattern
There will be two papers in the WBJEE JENPAS UG Exam. Moreover, each paper will be for 100 marks that contain 50 questions. Moreover, the time limit for the test is 2 Hours. The questions in the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Exam will be both English and Bengali Language. Each correct answer 2 (two) marks will be awarded and for Incorrect answer will be deducted -1/2 (25% negative) marks.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Syllabus
As there is no negative marking in the WBJEE JENPAS UG Exam, all the candidates must and should have to prepare and attempt well for the test. You have to prepare for the WBJE JENPAS UG 2020 Exam with the subjects like Physics & Chemistry, Biological Sciences. For the sake of all the candidates, we have provided the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Syllabus PDF from the direct link provided here.
Download WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Result
Those who have appeared for the JENPAS UG Entrance Exam can check this page to know the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Result. Moreover, the officials of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will release the results in July 2020. So, keep checking this page to know your test score.
Chech WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Result Here
Freshers Now will be the single point destination from where you can receive all the latest notification. If you have any queries on WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020, then you can directly comment or drop your query in the below-provided section.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will WBJEE conduct the JENPAS UG 2020 Exam?
In June 2020 tentatively, WBJEE decided to conduct the JENPAS UG Exam.
How to apply for JENPAS UG 2020 Exam?
Candidates can apply for the JENPAS UG 2020 Exam from our page Freshers Now and also through the official site @ wbjeeb.in
What is the availability of the WBJEE JENPAS UG Application Form?
From 23rd January 2020 To 16th February 2020, the WBJEE JENPAS UG Application Form is available.
For which courses WBJEE conducts the JENPAS UG 2020 Exam?
JENPAS is conducted for Bachelor of Nursing, Physiotherapy, Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology, Medical Laboratory, Critical Care Technology, Operation Theatre Technology, Perfusion technology, and Physician Assistant.