The Wipro Walkin 2018 details are provided on this page to help the candidates. So, who are interested to work in Wipro can apply for the Wipro Walkin Interview In Mumbai to achieve the Recruitment Executive Role. FreshersNow.Com have provided all the details related to the Wipro Drive 2018.
The Wipro will conduct the Walkin interview from 27th November 2018 To 30th November 2018. Thus, all the Graduated students can check this article to get the information about the Wipro Walkin Drive In Mumbai and also the Latest Jobs In Mumbai. Soon after referring to this page, you need to attend the walkin adequately.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Wipro Walkin In Mumbai 2018 Details
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BMS, MBA, PGDM|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Recruitment Executive|
|Salary||INR 1,25,000 – INR 1,75,000 PA|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Industry||BPO, Call Center, ITES|
Students who have excellent verbal and written communication skills are most welcome to attend this Wipro Walkin Drive. Candidates with relevant experience as a Recruitment Executive can attend the latest job openings at Wipro. Grab all the information on the Mega Walk-in Drive at Wipro from this article.
People who are capable of cracking this Wipro Mega Walkin can get all the info regarding the Job Description and others particulars on this page. If you want to get through the Wipro Walk In Interview Rounds then have a look at all the Placement Papers available on our official page here. Also, to face the tough competition effectively must check the Interview Questions which are asked frequently in top MNC Companies Walkins.
- Hands on experience with portal calling and lineups
- Good at networking with candidates and employees to create employee referrals
- Line up Campus visits
- Hire candidates from various sources to meet hiring requirements from the location.
- Call candidates to confirm joining after they have been hired.
- Achieve hiring and joining targets.
- Create Good business relations with vendors, employees.
- Hiring good quality candidates for business requirements
- Good communication skills Ability to conduct mass presentations and events
- Willingness to perform and work in all conditions
- Self motivated /Target-oriented
- Should be willing to travel extensively
- Min 6 months 1 year of relevant Experience in recruitment is essential.
Prior experience in recruitment, onboarding, vendor management is a must
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Wipro Limited Company Profile
Wipro Limited is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 1.5 lac employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. Headquartered at India, Wipro BPS has a presence in 13 countries with 75+ global clients and over 32000 employees. Wipro offers challenging assignments, a world-class working environment, professional management and ample opportunities to train, learn, and execute the most demanding projects.
The outsourcing arm of the $7.5 Bn. Wipro Ltd. is a global leader in providing next-generation business process services to global enterprises. Our services span industries such as Telecom, Media, Retail, Aviation, Technology, Banking, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Pharma, Financial Services, Insurance, Energy & Utilities, and Travel & Transportation.
Details – Wipro Walkin Interview In Mumbai
Walkin Date: 27th November 2018 To 30th November 2018
Walkin Time: 12:00 PM To 4:00 PM
Interview Days: Tuesday to Friday
Wipro Walkin Drive – Venue
Spectra, High St, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400076
Contact Person: Shrenika Thube, Mahjabeen Khan
Documents To Be Carried
- 1 passport size photo
- 3 hard copies of the latest resume
- Government ID proof
- Mandatory: Please carry the copy of this email
You Can Also Check Other Walkins
You May Also Like: