WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Grade B Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: The officials of the Water Resources Department, Maharashtra are going to conduct the written examination to fill the vacancies of the Junior Engineer Posts. For that, all the applied candidates need WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020. For that purpose, we had provided WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2020 along with the WRD Maharashtra JE Grade B Exam Pattern 2020. By checking the given provided details, aspirants can get good marks in the written examination. We had also provided WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Selection Process 2020 in the given below sections.
Without knowing the WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 PDF, it is impossible to get pass marks in the written examination. So aspirants download the WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus from the given directly attached link. Further details candidates can check the official web site of the WRD Maharashtra that is wrd.maharashtra.gov.in.
- 1 WRD Maharashtra JE Grade B Syllabus 2020 – Overview
- 2 Maharashtra Junior Engineer Selection Process 2020
- 3 WRD Maharashtra JE Grade B Exam Pattern 2020
- 4 Download WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 PDF
WRD Maharashtra JE Grade B Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 | JE Grade B Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Water Resources Department (WRD), Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JE) Grade B|
Maharashtra Junior Engineer Selection Process 2020
The officials of the Water Resources Department (WRD), Maharashtra are decided to conduct 2 rounds to select the applied aspirants. Those rounds are given as follows:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
WRD Maharashtra JE Grade B Exam Pattern 2020
- WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Grade B written test contains two Papers. Namely Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Papers I contain Marathi Language, Arithmetics, General Intelligence, General English, General Knowledge.
- And Papers-II consists of Civil Engineering/ Structure subject.
- The number of questions is 100.
- The total Marks are 200.
- Na d the time duration for the written test is 2 Hours (120 Minutes).
|WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Grade B Exam Pattern|
|Paper/ Name Of Subject||Number Of Questions||Number Of Marks|
|Paper – I:||40||80|
|Duration of Time: 2 Hours|
Download WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 PDF
All the applied competitors just click on the given below links and download the WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 PDF. And also aspirants start your preparation from today onwards and gain good marks in the upcoming written examination.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Nonverbal Reasoning.
- Visual Ability.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Blood Relationships.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Odd Man Out.
- Numbers and Ages.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Time and Work Partnership.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F.
- Problems on Numbers.
- Compound Interest.
- Volumes Profit and Loss.
- Races and Games.
- Mixtures and Allegations.
- Boats and Streams.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Simplification and Approximation.
- Simple Equations.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Indices and Surds.
- Word Formation
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Para Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Theme Detection,
- Topic rearrangement of passage
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Data Interpretation.
- Spelling Test.
- Sentence Completion.
- Spelling Test.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Current Events.
- Famous Personalities.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current GK.
- Sports & Games.
- Economic Scene.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Art & Culture.
- Daily News.
- States & Capitals.
- Countries & Currencies.
- National & Internation affairs.
- Scientific Research.
Civil Engineering/ Structure
- Costing and Valuation irrigation Engineering.
- Hydraulics & Fluid Mechanics.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Transportation & Highway Engineering.
- Docks, Harbors.
- Air Darts Environmental Engineering.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Building Contraction & Materials.
- Strength of materials.
- Theory of structures.
- Structural analysis and Steel Structures.
- Concert technology.
- Design of Reinforced Concert Structures.
- Pre-stressed Concrete Construction Planning and Management.
To Download WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF – Click Here
The given information regarding the WRD Maharashtra JE Syllabus 2020 is reference purposes only. Further details, you can check the official web site of the Water Resources Department that is wrd.maharashtra.gov.in.
The above-provided information is useful for the WRD Maharashtra JE jobs applied aspirants, further details candidates keep checking our Freshers Now Page. Thank you.