Most awaited news for the job seekers who are exploring for the Jobs In Gurgaon. That the XcelServ Solutions if going to conduct the XcelServ Solutions Walkin In Gurgaon For the Testing Engineer Role On 20th November 2018. And also, candidates who have the qualification in BCA, B.Tech, B.E, Diploma can also attend the XcelServ Solutions Walkin Interview 2018. Furthermore, Freshers Now had provided all the suitable information about the XcelServ Solutions Walkin In Gurgaon in every section.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 Information – XcelServ Solutions Walkin Drive 2018
- 1.1 Job Description
- 1.2 XcelServ Solutions Walkin In Gurgaon 2018 Details
- 1.3 Location Of XcelServ Solutions Walkin Interview
- 1.4 Company Description
- 1.5 Desired Candidate Profile
- 1.6 Documents Required – XcelServ Solutions Walkin In Gurgaon
Information – XcelServ Solutions Walkin Drive 2018
|Company Name||Xcel Serv Solutions|
|Qualification||BCA, B.Tech, B.E, Diploma|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Testing Engineer|
|Salary||INR 1,00,000 – INR 4,00,000 P.A|
|Functional Area||IT Software – QA & Testing|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Industry||Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways|
- Write test suites for a small project or a medium to the large feature set.
- Provide time estimations on tasks with 75% accuracy.
- Work with the core development team to prevent problems and to improve the products testability.
- Furthermore, selected candidates need to do Gap analysis test cases
- Reports to the Director QA/Team Lead
- 24/7 Shifts
- Delivery: 80% on-time delivery
- Innovation: Framework improvements
- Product: Solid understanding of the product architecture
- Training: Must have good knowledge of Selenium & C#
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
- Experienced: 0 – 3 Years
- Fresher- 3 positions (Fresher would be initially hired as the trainee for 6 months)
- Profile- Associate/Tester-QA
- Department- IT Development
- Reporting To- Team Lead
- Location- Gurgaon
- Salary- APIN (best in the industry)
XcelServ Solutions Walkin In Gurgaon 2018 Details
Date of Interview – 20th November 2018
Time of Interview – 1:00 PM To 5:00 PM
Days of Interview – Tuesday
Location Of XcelServ Solutions Walkin Interview
Xcelserv Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Plot No. 230,
Udyog Vihar Phase-1,
Shankar Chowk Road,
Gurgaon – 122016.
Recruiter Name: Mr. Suneet Hans
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
XcelServ Solutions, an integrated dynamic establishment offering competitive and professional services globally through a combination of technology know-how, domain and process expertise. Since the inception of Xcelserv in (mention Date), we have left an ineradicable impression in every domain with an impressive clientele and an extensive global presence.
Moreover, it is Headquartered in the USA, Xcelserv has a business development team in the USA as well as in Gurgaon and has a global presence in the travel technology. Also, founded by industry veterans and backed up by big venture capitalist, the company is currently in the process of adding operation facility in the Philippines.
Desired Candidate Profile
- UG: BCA – Computers, B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Computers, Electronics / Telecommunication, Diploma – Computers, Electrical, Electronics / Telecommunication
- Knowledge of test Case design and Execution required
- Also, candidates should have Knowledge of agile development processes
- Candidates should have knowledge of WEB API / WCF / C#
- Knowledge of STLC and SDLC
- For fresher candidates, basic testing concepts must be clear
- Furthermore, for the fresher candidates – Must be Graduate in IT stream (Btech-CS/ENC, BSc -IT/BCA)
Documents Required – XcelServ Solutions Walkin In Gurgaon
Candidates can check this section to know the documents that are in need during the Xcel Serv Solutions Walkin In Gurgaon.
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies
- Moreover, all the job seekers should carry Latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
You Can Also Check Other Walkins