Xenovex Technologies Walkin Drive 2019: Xenovex Technologies Pvt Ltd is going to conduct Xenovex Technologies Walkin Interview In Chennai On 14th September 2019 For Software Developer Role. So all the aspirants who are looking for Jobs In Chennai utilize this wonderful opportunity and attend the Xenovex Technologies Walkin Drive In Chennai on scheduled time and date. Freshers who completed their B.Sc, Diploma, BCA have the eligibility to attend the Xenovex Technologies Walkin Interview. Candidates can go through the entire article to know more information regarding teh Xenovex Technologies Walkin Drive like salary details, Interview Location, eligibility criteria, etc.
- 1 Xenovex Technologies Walkin Drive 2019 – Overview
- 1.1 Job Description – Software Developer
- 1.2 Xenovex Technologies Walkin Drive 2019 – Selection Process
- 1.3 Company Profile – Xenovex Technologies Pvt Ltd
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria – Jobs In Chennai
- 1.5 Particulars Of Xenovex Technologies Walkin Drive
- 1.6 Location For Xenovex Technologies Walkin Interview
- 1.7 Essential Documents Required For Xenovex Technologies Walkin In Chennai
Xenovex Technologies Walkin Drive 2019 – Overview
|Company Name||Xenovex Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||B.Sc, Diploma, BCA|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||INR 1,00,000 – 2,00,000 PA.|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Job Description – Software Developer
- Xenovex Technologies Pvt Ltd team are looking only Diploma UG Degree (Computer science and IT )
- Candidate Possess good analytical & problem solving skills.
- Xenovex Technologies Pvt Ltd is Hiring 2018 or 2019 Computer Science Graduates with 2 Years of Bond.
- Be a good attitude person, a quick learner & good communicator.
- Fixed Saturday and Sunday Holiday.
- The process will be one day.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Analyze the performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Maintain and modify projects; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Write quality and clean code using prescribed specifications.
Xenovex Technologies Walkin Drive 2019 – Selection Process
- Written Test (Aptitude/ Basics of CS)
- Face to Face Interview (Technical)
- HR Interview
You Can Also Check: ★ ★ Latest Interview Questions And Answers
Company Profile – Xenovex Technologies Pvt Ltd
The surge of new technologies is changing the growth trend of businesses rapidly; remaining competitive is key to survival and growth. Xenovex provides services to enable vertical growth. Our strategies support clients to face the challenging new-age business methodologies through a diverse portfolio of IT services, reliable and strategic IT operations with cost optimization. This is accomplished by integrating desktops, web, mobility and cloud solutions with emerging disruptive technologies. Organizations need to transform applications to keep pace with ever-changing business trends. At Xenovex, we follow a different approach from traditional processes and strategies to leverage our clients to compete with the challenging new-age business methodologies.
Eligibility Criteria – Jobs In Chennai
- UG: B.Sc – Any Specialization, Diploma – Any Specialization, Computers, BCA Computers
- PG: Post Graduation Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Particulars Of Xenovex Technologies Walkin Drive
- Interview Date: 14th September 2019
- Interview Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Percentage: Minimum 50% in Graduation
- Note: 3 Years of Bond
Location For Xenovex Technologies Walkin Interview
5/60, 1st Floor, Aries Towers, 100 Feet Road,
Opp.to. SRM University, Vadapalani,
Chennai – 600026
Essential Documents Required For Xenovex Technologies Walkin In Chennai
- Aspirants should carry the latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
Keep following our Freshers Now web site for more latest updates regarding the Walkins In India. Thank You.