YSR Housing Scheme 2020 – Application Form, Benefits, AP Illa Pattalu Beneficiary List: The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy introduced a housing scheme called the YSR Housing Scheme 2020 to fulfill the own house dreams of people in the rural and urban areas of the state. Under the AP YSR Housing Scheme 2020, the provision of houses to the poor people was announced in the may.
But due to the situation of carona, the distribution of houses was postponed many times. The government allotted Rs.280 crore for the AP YSR Housing Scheme 2020. The government is providing a house with a bedroom, kitchen, living room, toilet, and veranda. And only quality materials are using in the construction of houses. In this article, we are providing detailed information about AP YSR Housing Scheme Application Form, AP Illa Pattalu Beneficiary List, Eligibility, Etc.,
- 1 YSR Housing Scheme Overview
- 2 AP YSR Housing Scheme Budget
- 3 YSR Housing Scheme Benefits
- 4 Andhra Pradesh YSR Housing Scheme Eligibility
- 5 Required Documents for the YSR Housing Scheme
- 6 How to Apply for YSR Housing Scheme?
- 7 How to check the AP Illa Pattalu Beneficiary List?
- 8 YSR Housing Scheme 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
YSR Housing Scheme Overview
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Housing Scheme 2020|
|Announced by||Andhra Pradesh State government|
|Benefits||Poor people in rural and urban areas will get free houses|
|Mode of Application||Offline & Online|
|Beneficiaries||People of Andhra Pradesh|
AP YSR Housing Scheme Budget
On 16th July 2020, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh and finance minister B.Rajendra Nath Reddy presented the annual budget for 2020-21. The budget consists of funds for 21 schemes for the poor people of Andhra Pradesh with the name of late former CM YS Rajasekhara Reddy and Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Even in the Corona situation, the Andhra Pradesh government has provided many useful schemes for the upliftment of people in the AP. Rs.3,691.79 crore was granted for the housing schemes by the Andhra Pradesh government.
YSR Housing Scheme Benefits
- The government of Andhra Pradesh provides free houses to the eligible candidates
- By using the official website, the candidates can easily apply for the YSR Housing Scheme online without intermediaries.
- The application form for YSR Housing Scheme is free of cost.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Housing Scheme Eligibility
- Only the residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible for the YSR Housing Scheme
- The candidates who already have the own house or land or APL /BPL ration card with the caste certificate are not allowed to apply for YSR Housing Scheme.
Required Documents for the YSR Housing Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of address
- Bank passbook
- Residential certificate
- Income certificate
- Cellphone number
- Passport size photo
How to Apply for YSR Housing Scheme?
As of now, Online Application Mode is not Released by the Andhra Pradesh State Government. At Present, to apply for AP YSR Housing Scheme, interested candidates have to visit the AP Grama Sachivalayam and contact Grama Volunteer regarding the Application Form Submission. They will help you in applying if you are eligible for the AP YSR Housing Scheme 2020.
How to check the AP Illa Pattalu Beneficiary List?
- Go to the official website of the YSR Housing Scheme
- Search for the Beneficiary list 2020 of the YSR Housing Scheme and download the list.
- After the completion of downloading the list, search your name along with the father’s name and mobile number in the downloaded list.
- You are eligible for YSR Housing Scheme and your application form was successfully accepted by the government if you see your name in the Beneficiary list.
To Check AP YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary List: Click HERE
To Check More details about AP YSR Housing Scheme: Click HERE
Have you gone through all the related details of the YSR Housing Scheme 2020? For more Updates on such a government scheme, do not forget to check our site Freshers Now.
YSR Housing Scheme 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the YSR Housing Scheme?
YSR Housing Scheme is a useful welfare program for poor people in rural and urban areas. Those people will get free houses from the government.
Who are eligible for the YSR Housing Scheme?
The People belonging to the BPL and who have no own house or land, and possess APL/BPL ration card eligible for the YSR Housing Scheme.
Who Launched the YSR Housing Scheme?
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy introduced the YSR Housing Scheme.
How to check AP YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary List?
Check https://housing.ap.gov.in/SearchBeneficiaryNew.do, and enter either UID/ Ration Card Number to check the AP Illa Pattalu Beneficiary List.