YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020 Launched Today in AP @ navasakam.ap.gov.in | Application Form: In the Cabinet meeting, CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy announced the budget allocation to the Government Schemes in Andhra Pradesh. YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020 is started for Women’s well being. Moreover, AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme’s main objective is to financially empower Kapu category women above or equal to 45 years of age by enhancing their livelihood opportunities and living standards.
Latest Update: YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, launched the scheme on 24th June 2020 (Today) at his camp office. The government is scheduled to give a sum of Rs. 15,000 per annum to Kapu community women between the age of 45 and 60 years under the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme.
Under YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, Rs. 15,000 Per Annum will be given for 5 years to Kapu Women. Cabinet had given the approval to allocate Rs. 1,101 crore for the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme this year. Also, they estimated to cost Rs. 900 Crore annually. Also, the YSR Government is always decided to serve people in AP. Check the latest details of the YSR Jagananna Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020 from the below sections of this page.
- 1 YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme in AP – Overview
- 2 Objective Of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
- 3 YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Benefits of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
- 5 Documents Required While Filling YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Application Form
- 6 YSR Kapu Nestham Beneficiary List
- 7 Registration Process – YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme in AP
- 8 YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme in AP – Overview
|Scheme Will Be Supervised By||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Name Of The Scheme||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme|
|Implemented By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Approval Of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme||27th November 2019|
|Implementation Of This Scheme||24th June 2020|
|Offered Pay||Rs. 15,000 Per Annum will be given for 5 years for Women|
|Scheme Purpose||To provide financially empower Kapu category women between 45 – 60 years|
|Mode Of Application Form||Offline|
|Scheme Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme|
|YSR Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|AP Amma Vodi Scheme|
|AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|AP Govt Jobs|
Objective Of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
The objective of the scheme is to financially empower Kapu women above 45 years of age by enhancing their livelihood opportunities and living standards with the financial assistance of Rs.75,000/- at the rate of Rs.15,000/- per annum.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Only the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state can avail of the scheme benefits.
- Only Women belonging to the Kapu community can apply for the scheme
- Candidates who are about to apply should have an age between 45 to 60 years.
- The applicant must belong to the below poverty line that is the Family should have the specified income criteria.
- Those applicants whose Family member is a Government employee or pensioner is not eligible to apply.
- The Family should not have its own 4 wheeler. But those applicants whose family owns a Taxi, Auto, Tractors can apply for the scheme.
- No family member should pay income tax.
- The total family income must be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- The families’ total land holding must be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- In urban areas family who owns no property or less than 750 sqft, built-up areas are eligible to avail the benefits of the YSR Kapu Nestham
- Applying candidates should have an active bank account.
Benefits of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
- This scheme empowers Kapu Community Women above 45 years of age.
- It enhances the livelihood opportunities and living standards of Kapu Women.
- Now, Andhra Pradesh Government will provide a Financial Assistance Of Rs. 75,000 from March 2020 To March 2024.
- Further, Rs. 15,000 Per Annum will be given for 5 years.
- Make a note that the amount will be deposited directly to the bank account of the applied candidates from March 2020.
Documents Required While Filling YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Application Form
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (DOB)
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account/ Pass Book
- Residential Proofs Required
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
- Education Qualification Certificate
YSR Kapu Nestham Beneficiary List
After the successful completion of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020, the AP Government officials will release the Beneficiary List of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme. The list contains all the information of the eligible candidates. Also, it might be released in the month of January 2020 (Tentatively).
Registration Process – YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme in AP
The complete registration process will be done through YSR Navasakam Survey. Through this survey, Volunteers will step to your door to know your details. If you are eligible, then they are going to enroll your name into the latest YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme in AP. You can go through the details of the YSR Navasakam Survey by following the link. When the officials make the announcement of this scheme, the official site, then we will update the information on this page.
Click Here To Check More Details Of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020 in AP
We hope that you have got the complete information on YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020 in AP. Check our Freshers Now webpage to get more information.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who will get benefited through YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme in AP?
AP State Government has launched the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme only for women benefit.
How much age should I have to apply for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme?
Women belonging to Kapu Community and aged between 45 to 60 years are eligible.
I have a 4 wheeler. Am I eligible to apply for Kapu Nestham Scheme?
No, it is not possible to apply for Kapu Nestham Scheme. A family should not own 4 wheelers (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted).
How much financial aid will be provided through Kapu Nestham Scheme in AP?
Andhra Pradesh State Government will provide financial aid of Rs. 75,000 in the next 5 years (15,000 per annum) to each woman beneficiary to improve their life.
When will the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme be implemented?
On 24th June 2020, the government is scheduled to give a sum of Rs. 15,000 per annum to Kapu community women between the age of 45 and 60 years under the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme.