YVUCET 2020 Notification @ yogivemanauniversity.ac.in or yvudoa.in – Hall Ticket (Out), Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility: Exact details about the YVUCET 2020 Exam are available on this page. So, all the exploring candidates need to check this article to get the latest updates about the Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test 2020. From 29th May 2020 to 3rd October 2020, candidates can fill and submit the YVUCET 2020 Application Form.
New Update: YVUCET 2020 Hall Ticket is Released. So, download it using the below link.
Meanwhile, to avoid the last-minute rush it is better to fill the Online Application Form before the deadline. And we have well-furnished the valuable details such as Exam Date, Online Application Form, Exam Fee in the below sections. And the Exam Date is 20th, 21st, 22nd October 2020. Apart from this, also, download the Official YVUCET 2020 Notification from the end of this page. And check how to fill the YVUCET Application Form 2020 from the below segments.
- 1 YVUCET 2020 Notification – Details
- 2 YVUCET 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 YVUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 YVUCET 2020 Exam Date
- 5 YVUCET 2020 – Application Fee
- 6 Specifications On YVUCET 2020 Application Form
- 7 How To Submit YVUCET 2020 Application Form?
- 8 YVUCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- 9 YVUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 YVUCET 2020 Syllabus
- 11 YVUCET 2020 Result
- 12 YVUCET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
YVUCET 2020 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Exam||Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test (YVUCET)|
|Name Of The Organization||Yogi Vemana University|
|Starting Date To Apply||29th May 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||3rd October 2020|
|Type of the Test||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||20th, 21st, 22nd October 2020|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
|Official Website||yogivemanauniversity.ac.in or yvudoa.in|
So, we have created the table and share all the mandatory dates on it. Therefore, all the interested contenders can check the above table and get a clear picture of the YVUCET 2020 Details. And on the notification, the officials have said that the admissions are limited only. So, candidates from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State can quickly refer the eligibility and apply as soon as possible. Moreover, OBC students who crossed the age of 30 Years and OC who crossed 34 Years.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|YVUCET Hall Ticket|
|YVUCET Previous Year Question Papers|
YVUCET 2020 – Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||27th May 2020|
|Starting Date for Registration||29th May 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||3rd October 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 500/- (Fee:500 + Late Fee: 500)||4th To 9th October 2020|
|Last date for Uploading Application form||9th October 2020|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||15th October 2020|
|YVUCET Exam dates||20th, 21st, 22nd October 2020|
|Announcement of Results||November 2020|
YVUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as set by the educational institutions of Andhra Pradesh.
- Foreign and NRI candidates have to satisfy the rules of the University in which he/she want to take admission.
- Candidates must have a graduate degree with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
- Applicants who have appeared for the final year qualifying examination are also eligible to apply
- The academic qualification also depends on the course you wish to apply for.
- There is no stated age limit to appear for the exam.
YVUCET 2020 Exam Date
So, the organization of Yogi Vemana University may conduct the Common Entrance Test Date is 20th, 21st, 22nd October 2020. Moreover, the given date is tentative. We don’t know about the exact date. Moreover, after the availability of the exam date, we will inform the people by updating this article. And then prepare well by checking the Syllabus and Old Papers. And checking the scheme of the exam helps the competitors. Therefore, those who want to know about the overall information of Syllabus need to wait for some time. Or click on the above-given links and prepare well.
YVUCET 2020 – Application Fee
The application fee for YVUCET 2020 Notification can only be paid online using Netbanking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card. Application fee to be paid by candidates is as follows:
|Without late fee||INR 600|
|With late fee||INR 1100|
Specifications On YVUCET 2020 Application Form
- Candidate’s Name
- Details of the Program
- Date of Birth
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Physically Challenged
- E-mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Educational Qualification details
- Details of the Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree
How To Submit YVUCET 2020 Application Form?
- Without thinking too much just visit the official web portal of Yogi Vemana University @ yogivemanauniversity.ac.in.
- After visiting the site, you can get YVUCET 2020 link
- Click on it
- Now, the www.yvudoa.net opens on the screen
- So, on the home page, you will get Notification link
- Hit on the link
- The YVUCET Notification 2020 will appear on the screen
- Download it
- Now, read all the eligibilities, instructions, application procedure details, etc
- Eligible students can click on the Apply Online link
- So, you have to enter your name, date of birth, address, mobile number, course name details
- After entering the info verify twice
- Click on the submit button
- Your YVUCET Online Application Form is successfully completed
- Take a print out for further usage.
To Check & Download YVUCET 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Apply Online For The YVUCET 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
YVUCET 2020 Hall Ticket
Candidates can download the YVUCET 2020 Hall Ticket from here. As the higher members will provide permission by carrying the YVUCET 2020 Admit Card. Moreover, the YVU CET Hall Ticket 2020 is released on 15th October 2020. And the YVUCET 2020 Hall Ticket link gets activated when the official releases. Further, the YVUCET 2020 Exam Date is 20th, 21st, 22nd October 2020.
Download YVUCET 2020 Hall Ticket Here
YVUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The YVUCET 2020 Exam will be done in an online mode with objective type questions. There will be 100 Questions and each question will carry one mark. There is no negative marking for the YVUCET 2020 Exam.
YVUCET 2020 Syllabus
The YVUCET 2020 Syllabus is given for YVUCET courses (except M.SC Biotechnology), M.Sc. (Biotechnology) courses. Moreover, the questions will be asked based on the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology. So, to get the course-wise YVUCET 2020 Syllabus check the below link.
Download YVUCET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
YVUCET 2020 Result
In this section, aspirants can view the YVUCET 2020 Result easily. Whereas the higher members of Yogi Vemana University releases the YVUCET 2020 Result. Whereas the YVUCET 2020 Result gets updated once the officials make it out.
Check YVUCET 2020 Results Here
Finally, we hope we have arranged all the details about YVUCET 2020 Notification in the above. Kindly visit our website Freshers Now frequently.
YVUCET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the online YVUCET Application Process be closed?
YVUCET Application Process will be closed on 3rd October 2020.
How to apply for YVUCET 2020 Exam?
You can visit the official site @ yogivemanauniversity.ac.in to apply for the YVUCET 2020 Exam. Or else, check FreshersNow.Com to apply now.
What is the YVUCET Application Fee?
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 600 while applying for YVUCET Exam.
Is the YVUCET 2020 Notification Released?
The YVUCET 2020 Notification is released on 27th May 2020.