Candidates can now check the Complete Zomato Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 information through this post. The 2018 Passed Out Ones and 2019 Passed Out Candidates can check the entire post. Therefore, those who had completed their graduation or Postgraduation can check the Zomato Recruitment process to attend the Zomato Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive. For this purpose, initially, you have to make your online registration.
So, Zomato is expecting to hire many Freshers across the Country in Cities such as Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Cochin, Ahmedabad, Kolkata etc. This is surely a good chance for all Freshers to grab a chance to get placed in an organization like Zomato. Do not worry about the Details regarding Zomato Off Campus 2018-2019, as we have tried to include all of them. Therefore, check this post further data.
- 1 Zomato Off Campus 2018-2019
- 1.1 Zomato Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
- 1.2 Why Zomato?
- 1.3 Zomato Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 | Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Zomato Off Campus 2018-2019 | Required Skills
- 1.5 Zomato Off Campus 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- 1.6 Zomato Test Pattern 2018-2019
- 1.7 Zomato Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Documents
- 1.8 Zomato Off Campus 2018-2019 – Registration Process
Zomato Off Campus 2018-2019
So, the students who are looking for Jobs in IT sector then should surely attend the Zomato Off Campus Drive 2018-2019. This is for Freshers. Candidates who have finished their Graduation or Post Graduation in courses such as BE, B.Tech, Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate can apply. And the Zomato also mentioned that they accepting the Registration of the Candidates who 2018, 2019 Passed outs. To make your career with Zomato all you have to do initially, register online. And then attend for the Zomato Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive.
You Can Also Check: ★ Faasos Off Campus
Zomato Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2020, 2019, 2018 Passouts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
By going down in this article, you can find information regarding, Steps for Online Registration along with needed eligibilities. And also Salary details and requirements of Skill Sets. And by following this article till the end you will also find information about the list of documents you need to carry to attend Zomato Off Campus Drive 2018-2019. You can find Registration Link on our website @ freshersnow.com.
Zomato is an Indian restaurant search and discovery service founded in 2008 by Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah. It currently operates in 23 countries, including Australia and the United States. It provides information and reviews on restaurants, including images of menus where the restaurant does not have its own website. Therefore, Zomato team gathers information from every restaurant on a regular basis to ensure our data is fresh. Moreover, it has a vast community of food lovers share their reviews and photos, so you have all that you need to make an informed choice.
Building amazing experiences around dining.
Starting with information for over 1 million restaurants (and counting) globally, we’re making dining smoother and more enjoyable with services like online ordering and table reservations.
Enabling restaurants to create amazing experiences.
With dedicated engagement and management tools, we’re enabling restaurants to spend more time focusing on the food itself, which translates directly to better dining experiences.
Zomato Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 | Eligibility Criteria
Now to consider all the Freshers for the Recruitment rounds, they need to have following eligibilities. Then only their Zomato Off Campus 2018 Drive online Registration will valid. Check them all to know whether you have them or not.
- All the Passed out of 2018,2017,2016 are eligible to take part of the Zomato Off Campus Drive.
- Zomato has asked all the Freshers who had finished BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech, M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology MCA with B.Sc / B.Com / BCA / BA or any other Graduation or Post Graduation Courses, to apply for the Off-Campus Drive.
- Also, a minimum of 1 year Education Gap is acceptable.
- Minimum 60% Aggregate is mandatory.
Therefore, there should be no backlogs, In general, if there are any kind of backlogs the student profile will not be acceptable. Hence, we suggest all the candidates clear the backlogs during their academic years.
Zomato Off Campus 2018-2019 | Required Skills
Therefore the candidate who have cleared the eligibility criteria and the backlogs can now go the required skills we need to crack Zomato Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive. To know the required skills to crack the interview go through the following points.
- The candidate should be a hard worker.
- Should be good at Coding Skills.
- Likely he/she should be well mannered.
- Must be good at time management.
- Have to know the minimum basic management skills and basic idea about finance.
Zomato Off Campus 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Zomato Test Pattern 2018-2019
|Testing Areas||No. of questions||Time allotted (in mins)|
Zomato Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Documents
Following are the set of Documents which all the Candidates need to carry while attending the Zomato Off Campus Drive 2018. Remember to carry at least 2 sets of each document. These are mandatory. Therefore, check them all to get an idea.
- Updated Resume
- Mark Sheets of 10th Class, 12th Class, Graduation, Post Graduation, and other courses.
- A couple of Passport Size Photos.
- Authorized ID Proof
Zomato Off Campus 2018-2019 – Registration Process
- Visit Official Website @ www.zomato.com.
- Click on the ” Zomato Careers “.
- Select the Job Category and Job Location you want to work with.
- Next Open the Link.
- Click on ” Apply for this job “.
- Next, Fill the details given below.
- Name, Email id, Phone number, Photograph, CV, Cover letter.
- And Click on Submit.
To Apply Zomato Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive for Freshers: Click Here
Apply For Zomtao Off Campus Recruitment: Click Here